Somthin ain't right boys. I'm thinkin this crash ain't over quite yet. What do yall think?

Somthin ain't right boys. I'm thinkin this crash ain't over quite yet. What do yall think?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-officials-caught-trading-on-insider-knowledge-of-crypto-regulations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's bound to be another dip, but I doubt we'll ever get beyond 8k.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

same feeling, too easy of a crash

Im too s-scared to go to sleep, plz tell me a nice story

Then short it you fucking retard

In any case I think we'll experience a similar dump mid next week because of the CME futures contracts expiring on Friday. Then it's all clear on the futures front until February 14 when the next CBOE futures contract expire.

I sure hope Wall Street won't be shorting again

Timmy goes to the market.
He has 2 dollars.
With those 2 dollars he buys 4 apples.
A merchant tells him apples cause cancer.
He sells his apples for a dollar.
The end.

>mfw i'm still shorting

Too easy? This shit lasted practically two weeks. If you look at the daily chart this market has been technically correcting for a month. Lost practically 35% percent of market cap evaluation bro, that is too easy?

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-officials-caught-trading-on-insider-knowledge-of-crypto-regulations/

Somethin' aint right

Im thinking that too, i managed to get myself to fiat out of bitcoin at 11k and now im butthurt it kept rising

sitting on fiat feels like SHIT though

you KNOW crypto is gonna take off at some point, but with fiat all im doing is FOMOing like hell

You guys are going to be fucked when this shit hits 14k by end of week.

Yea, I don't think it will end that quick after shitty news after shitty news. I was waiting market cap to drop to 400b$ or maybe even to 350b$.

As long as it keeps going long enough for me to sell my bargain TRX bags I'm happy.

Also heads up, Russia might be dumping due to regulation announcements, but I believe the worst will come when the futures contracts come to an end.

People who bought at 9.5 looking for EZ gains are going to sell as it starts topping out.

But futures contracts have already ended

made me sleepy

There are more on the horizon. The CME contracts end on next friday. Next month there will be more on the last friday and on the 14th again,

slow gains are boring as fuuuuuuuck
this is just an impractical bankaccount at this point

should've bought the BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT dip. instant x20 WOOO.

>expect another dump so I sit in btc
>literally all alts go up 50%
>even tron

nope,not done yet..8k is the floor.then it can reach for 20k