>Reddit shilling starts tomorrow

Trade on IDEX:
idex.market/eth/horse

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/horse
streamable.com/43sce
etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been shilling this shit the last few weeks and all threads disappear within an hour cuz people don't like free money. Get in for atleast 5x guaranteed gains. You know how it goes when it gets on Kucoin

$10M market cap

Can be a 10x, I'll throw 10% of my portfolio

shill me this now

Already got my horseys

thank you just bought 100k

this is probably the most important part:
the dividends are a big reason to hold this coin.

There will be 100M tokens total in the public sales, 125M total. If you put in 1 ETH and get 20,000 HORSE tokens in the round 1 public sale that means you have a 0.016 percent stake of the 5% house take.

If you assume there are $1M worth of bets per day then that's $50k take for the house and 0.016% of that is $8 per day. Therefore over a year of such volume, your 1 ETH investment will net you earnings of $2920. At ETH/USD=1000 today that's a nice return even ignoring any appreciation of HORSE tokens that might occur. With predictable earnings like that everyone will want to buy in driving the price of the HORSE token up considerably. As volumes on Ethorse increase so will the price (compare to bond market prices relating to the interest they earn).

Can Ethorse get $1M of bets per day? Well, for comparison just look at Coinmarketcap data and you'll see there are 450 coins/tokens each with over $1M volume today. Over the last 24 hours the combined market volume was $46 billion. As we know the cryptocurrency markets are highly speculative - many people are essentially betting on them. It seems reasonable that people will be making similar "bets" as literal bets on Ethorse. They might even use it as a hedging mechanism.

This makes holding horse a lot more valuable. You get passive income for holding HORSE if people are betting on the DAPP. DAPP will launch around february. Testnet is launching very soon, probably next week or around that time. OP summarizes HORSE pretty well though. Do your own research on their site if you're interested. ethorse.com

this shit is gonna 5x in a week.

Mark my words.

already got it but thanks

I wouldn't be surprised at all. The less unknown it is to biz the better the gains.
Nice man. When did you get in? ICO or bought on the exchanges?

Nice OP

keep on horsing

OOOOO MAMA

Like the idea,

soon brothers

Where's EthPonies? I want a Pinkie Pie!

>Pinkiefags in my thread
Eugh.

PONYCoin next one?

Shttt! I'm trying to accumulate

>The World’s first DAPP to bet on the price of Cryptocurrencies

I did my research. Many things that they claim, but are absolute false. Saying it now, this is a scam coin. I'm staying out, thanks making me look into it tho. If you are invested, i hope for your sake that i am wrong. Good luck

You are all living shilled dream fucktards. This coin is WAY overpriced right now.
It indeed might reach 1$ some day but it's a looong way. Now it's worth 0.05

so what are the many things that they claim according to you? it is the first DAPP to bet on the price of cryptos

how are you calling it overpriced in a market like this? with your reasoning 80% of the market is overpriced

Do you need to do that token contract thing for this? I'm still need to trading since I just jumped in during the dip (been passively watching the market for a while and waiting for the right time.to jump in). I tried to get some other coin earlier from IDEX and had that "token not found" error or whatever and didn't really understand what I needed to do for it.

I want to get in on this but I'm at work so can't really read into how the token thing works. Can I have a TokenForDummy green text or something? Unless it's not needed for this.

Signed - a poorfag just happy he made ~$100 in two days just testing the waters.

Please tell me you're already holding Bounty user? Its doubled in the last couple of hours and its only going up from here once it lists on Bit-Z

>Still need
Still new*

Multitasking at work. Right now I'm part VEN part XLM and part ENG. Want to get a new up-and-coming coin for my portfolio and will ride the waves a bit.

I'm holding BNTY

You just need an account on IDEX and a wallet where you send your eth from. Once your eth is on IDEX you can trade it for all the tokens on there. HORSE is one of them and then you just place an order to buy some. idex.market/eth/horse is the link to buy and sell. It's not that hard to buy it just seems like it is. Also how'd you make the $100? Goodjob if you're new

free money passing by

>le "I told you so" guy strikes again

he has multiple identities, didn't you know?

bump

>20 page whitepaper looking like it was done in the course of few hours
>website a complete ripooff of metamask

are you fucking kidding me?
and this is going to moon? why exactly?

get in or stay poor user

please show me some of your professional whitepapers. you need it to be 50pages long for it to be good?

the only thing that's a 'ripoff' is the moving animal head. how would this devalue the project?

>you need it to be 50pages long for it to be good?
not if it's done right, but this whitepaper is all over the place and explains things very unclearly

>how would this devalue the project?
points at lack of ability to innovate

nice fud dude

>not if it's done right, but this whitepaper is all over the place and explains things very unclearly
you can probably say this about every whitepaper and people will believe it. you haven't read shit about it. whats so unclear to you?

>points at lack of ability to innovate
lmao the fact that you're attacking the websites logo just shows you're fudding without any good reason. theres innovation in the project itself. this is one of the first betting dapp on crypto, the fact that it's based on the horse racing system (pari mutuel betting) makes it innovative.

nice rebuttal there retard

if you HATE money DONT invest on this

we're responding to each other at the worst times lmao

Show proof that you shilled those coins at those prices

stop fighting and buy some more HORSE

how do I do that? I can only tell you guys that this were my posts:
You can look at the dates and check the prices then. I might've shilled it even earlier but too lazy to get all my threads. I even shilled before the ICO.

goy in the img is fine after all. btw lots of people want to hold HORSE for the staking they'll be able to do later so you barely see any sells

holy shit this exchange is such a scam lmao

woops forgot image

I unironically went all in on this

nice rebuttal there retard

on the ICO? screenshot if true

This is one dumb fucking ICO.

>Hurr, speculate on a speculation by buying our speculative project

This whole fucking ICO business needs to come crashing fucking down in flames for people to smell the flowers.

Why don't we kick things off and start betting on how soon the site will exit scam?

why are you guys so mad? sold the bottom? didnt get in? also if people want to gamble why not let them? sure it may not be the best way to use your money but its your own choice

>participates in a highly specualtive market
>complaines about speculative investments

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY THIS SHIT
IDEX AND ETHERDELTA MUST DIE IN A FIRE

how am I complaining? I'm just commenting on people's habits.

I'd use IDEX and you just need to make a wallet on there and send eth and you should be able to buy any token on there.

with ED you would use Metamask and login on ED with that probably and buy HORSE. I'd rather buy through IDEX though it's a lot less shadier

>> You know how things go on Kucoin

They immediately dump hard to 2-3x below ICO and trade sideways until nobody cares anymore?

The housing bubble was basically speculation on speculative instruments. If you think this won't take off you're mentally challenged.

This shit allows you to short a coin without opening a margin position by betting on the downside and having others bet against you. Basically this allows you to short any coin.

The housing bubble was basically speculation on speculative instruments. If you think this won't take off you're mentally challenged.

This shit allows you to short a coin without opening a margin position by betting on the downside and having others bet against you. Basically this allows you to short any coin.

it's a place where we try to keep fags like you out, and its working. wait for it to hit a n00b friendly exchange please

you must be a newfag. you probably only saw the crash that happened on kucoin but almost every coin that gets listed there does a 2-3x and from there it has different moves. except if theres a huge sellwal ofc

hes trying to Ponzi you into buying this so he can sell after 5x. I wouldn't touch it, but sheep will be sheep

to add in on the shorting thing:

It can be considered equivalent to Futures or even options to some extent, but completely decentralized.
With Ethorse, we are not running books. It's parimutuel, not fixed odds. No centralized party taking funds, identifying winner and paying out. All done by publicly available smart contracts. Thanks to Blockchain and Ethereum.

From the ETHORSE discord.

fuck you faggot how am I trying to ponzi this. I don't even own 1% of all the available tokens. What will my dump achieve? I just think this project has potential and therefore I'm shilling it to you guys

lol just baseless FUD
he didn't even reply with any evidence.

Master, got into Horse, What is next?!!?!?!

why it cant be on Binance like rest of good coins?

The ICO was just last week lol
give it a month and it'll be on the big exchanges and you can buy it 10x or you can buy it cheap now

The meme potential is tremendous, but the ico dumpening is real.

Because binance listing costs a lot of shekels and the team wants to expand the project first before getting on exchanges. They have asked kucoin, hitbtc and cryptopia so far and hitbtc/cryptopia ask a big fee they don't want to pay yet so kucoin is our next big bet.

From their telegram:
Though the team is busy with product development, we are still actively pursuing listing with several exchanges. We have received listing price quotes from some. Cryptopia $250K, HitBTC 30 BTC. We haven’t decided to pay this large amount being in such an early stage. We are also trying to get on Community votes with a few large volume exchanges. Hundreds of ICOs from past month are waiting for the same. There are more DEX that we are trying to get listed on. We will do what’s best for the project and the community. Stay tuned, we will announce when something is ready. Join their discord/telegram if you want to get a feel of how they deal with stuff. Everything is on ethorse.com

I'll tell you once I know

Yeah it happens more than you think

it does make a lot of sense though, the more HORSE you have the more gains you get once the mainnet is running. You can stake them for the house payout. Lots of passive income. I'd say they're trying to scare buyers. I'm not telling you to buy exactly now but just want you guys to keep an eye on it.

I feel like meme potential is also very real. Just like FUN or maybe Lamden

The housing market bubble was built on the most illiquid asset imaginable too. fucking real estate. We may be retarded for buying internet money, but jesus christ, why would anyone think trading real estate like a stock was a good idea. Normies man.

so much this
Lamden and HORSE are going to make me a very rich man
Holding on to those two for a long time

Damn I like Lamden too,

HORSE is a real gem tho

It's only one exchange dude

Wait until it gets listed to Kucoin or Binance ;)

I got in the ICO for both
how much you holding?

I got 200k HORSE, not selling until 2$, this shit gonna make me a millionaire

fuck man I'm jealous
I managed to get 100k HORSE and 20k TAU.
Wish I got more HORSE tho
Not selling HORSE till $2 and TAU till $10

Got on board, let's go BABYYYY

Sounds good guys. I got in at the ICO as well and I'm looking at $1 - $2 as well. Gonna be a long journey but we'll get there eventually I hope

This shit gonna moon to 2$ in 2 weeks

New MEME COIN?

whats story behind that pic?

Imma start shilling this on reddit, get ready guys!

You have to ask for a quick rundown

Explain how this is not a scam

NEW MEME COIN

Lol gotta love the shilling

this pajeet tried to scam some guy on Veeky Forums and he then counterscammed him somehow and made some demands on etherscan cuz the pajeet was begging him to return his tron and that went on for a while but here's a vid also streamable.com/43sce I'll look for the Veeky Forums threads for you in abit

Pajeets will miss this 10x

I found the etherscan. Should be enough. Worth looking at: etherscan.io/address/0xa50d29bc7eb7fbc5e2dfefa268d62241143e2f4d#comments

Already got it nibba

Shhhhh

I'm still accumulating

thanks

sorry he was just a fucking retard, fell for the el clasico airdrop scam

This is sad on multiple levels

Also heard rumors about this hitting Kucoin on the 22th.

The devs can't disclose it but they gave some rumors

Pajeets hate this

Wtf is this shit, why should I buy it?

Biz needs to stop with these meme coins.

well I guess it is but it's also fucking hilarious.

meme coins do well heheheheheh

I'm nearly 100% certain that ETHorse will go to 2$ mid of the year, you will never get it cheaper than now