GDAX edits their price chart

Look at this shit. This is a candlestick from 10 minutes ago. I screencap'd it and sent it to my brother so we could strap in and enjoy the ride.

Go to GDAX right now. They have erased this history. There is a lot of downward pressure on BTC and they are fucking with the price history to fleece the sheep.

Get out now.

nice just sold 100k

>Normiebase

noticed this too

Nice just bought 100k

I can confirm. Am OP's brother. He gives advice that is 90% right and 10% not true and homosexual.

Everyone else is probably a bot. This shit will crash and burn. Gdax gets pain on the size of the trade. By keeping the price high they increase their profit.

They will drop their prices when the arbitrage risk becomes to great and recent buyers get proper fucked.

Tell me something only that faget would know.

>Only a cuck cares enough about his wife to have sex with her.

That was about oral sex. What kind of cuck goes down on a chick?

No details. I am in the car to work. This needs to be cross posted so we can cause the dip that's actually supposed to happen to happen. And then of course we buy that dip

You mother fucker, I just threw all in. How about you let me lock in 100% before you try to murder the market

Post this to pol. Blame the Jews. Take the other side of the market.

Holy shit, I noticed this too, I thought it was me glitching out.

Honestly with all these regulations, futures, tether pump, manipulation, I'm fucking waiting this shit out.

Something big is coming, and these whales know. They all knew, Charlie Lee, Bitconnect (who conveniently went offline days prior citing DDos attacks). It's not looking good guys.

there is not enough influx of new money and wall street shorted the fuck out of btc just 2 days ago.
We are close to the pop

xITS ALL OVER EVERYONE SELL SELL SELL THE GAME IS DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1m candle
>Being this much of a newfag

Kill yourself

It is just a glitch
GDAX charts are trash

Use cryptowat.ch

>he thinks there's a dedicated GDAX team that adjusts candle size by the minute

lol i have friends who work at coinbase. this is not how shit goes down. its just a glitchy chart.

my concern exists in that some big exchanges (quadriga comes to mind) have arbitrage in which their market values exceed those of GDAX.

it's probably an anomaly though

You just need one person at a time. Or even more high tech, a algorithm that lags about a minute.

I saw it on the hour candle and then went to the 15, 5 and then 1 minute candle to get an idea of what was going on. I only capped the minute candle.

And the now a price move that was on all these charts is erased.

I've seen them do this before, it's been going on for a while now. It was really bad when they added BCH

Post this anywhere you can. I was late to work posting this and have to put on my normie face. Can't spread this around like I would any other 8 hours out of the day.

You mother fucker, I just threw all in. How about you let me lock in 100% before you try to murder the market

You had your warning. Besides, Gdax will want to unwind the price level as slow as they can so they get a higher commission on the trades on the way down.