Any day now

Anyone with 10k+ OPT is a millionaire.

Why

yeah OP, don't be so cryptic you fucking faggot.

Read the whitepaper. Look at the marketcap. Look at what exchanges it's on.

It's a guarantee.

well i know that it will be on new exchanges by q2 latest, but I still don't see how owning 10k of those bitches makes you a millionaire. Its market cap would need to be over a billion for that to happen.

Read the whitepaper. It will be. They're coming for Spotify. Think of Spotify as BTC and Tidal as Ripple. This is Monero..

Nah that's a bad analogy think of the songs as coins and OPUS is like the ultimate decentralized exchange with no fees

I’m ready

If anything it's ETH, not monero. Spotify being BTC is a good analogy tho because the only reason people use it is because it was the first to really catch on.

Something's gonna take Spotify down just like something will take down BTC. Shit only makes Taylor Swift and Drake money. Everyone else gets boned. I make music and would rather my shit be on OPUS

OPUS and LINX will be the new standard for the music insdustry one day

Good luck telling/biz/ brainlets that. One glance at the whitepaper and you realize they're not playing games. They're solving problems that need solved and that's how you overtake a market. Shill me on LINX tho I've never even heard of it

Not only that
>Rothchilds invested in OPT
>Under direction of the Bogs
>rumored to be next 1b Mcap coin
>will control the chinese through MK Ultra streaming song
>own dev offices all over the world
>Team is direct descendents of Jesus Christ
>will be the first streaming app on mars
>in the process of putting an intergalactic antennae on Pluto
>will host all artists by the year 2020"
>team has combined IQ of over 9000
>ancient indian scriptures tell tales of a songbird descending upon earth to bring humanity into a new era of enlightenment
>you likely have OPT bots right now in your brain
>every child will have the opus symbol implanted at birth
>team in regular communication with the archangels
>discovered the horn of Jericho
>team learned polish in 2 days
>have full access to atlantian supercomputers
>Nationstates in talks to back their reserves by OPT

Hmm... Really cheap too. Even if it doesn't moon extreme, it's so cheap that I'm almost certain I can maybe minimum get x4 my money.

Yeah it's a guaranteed x5 when it hits literally any exchange, but if you hold long term more like 100x unless the dev team starts stuttering and smoking weed

overtake the market lol
u brainlets have not the tiniest fucking clue what a pain in the ass dealing with copyrights and intellectual property actually is

you know how many years it took spotify to sign even the first contract?

were not in lala land internet dwellers, they will need years to get something relevant going

Idk man anything seems possible in this market

Please tell me why someone would ditch Spotify for this? Also you know Spotify is going public before the summer...right?

>You must research more than just crypto

you know nobody makes money with Spotify except Drake right?

It's only a pain with dinosaur artists like Prince and The Beatles. If you get all the small artists on OPUS the big ones will come. Look at SoundCloud

I have 80k OPT, I'm considering killing myself, the only thing keeping me is my VEN Thunder Node.

I wish I would never have invested in this shitcoin

dropped it when i saw any track can be unlocked without paying because it's all on the public blockchain, did they fix that

You know they have over 70mil users... Right?

They're valued at nearly 20bil... right?

This might help bands get their feet wet but I'm not about to drop a service that literally has every artist I seek for one on the blockchain

>Except tool...no one has fucking tool

God damn Drake sucks.

+1 internet!

I held some of this earlier too, lost like 60% and made it back on another shitcoin, it's a nice idea but this seems pretty hopeless

This. Tons of people I know in music scene are looking for different ways to monetize. Most people who make music don't get paid for it, and would love alternatives to spotify.

Sorry guys. I would never trust a MUSIC application made by a CHINK. Have you ever heard chink music? It's all hoing choing ding dong. Waiting for rockafella or cash money blockchain

>loudly invests in neo

kek

It's gonna grow organically like SoundCloud. First a bunch of nobodies and no names, then a cult following, then big names can't ignore it any longer. This will happen over the course of 3 years.

So you're predicting $100 Or apprx. 1ETH per OPT. By when? Could be worth a gamble.

.1 ETH*

Kek

White paper and vision are legit. Too bad it's only on cancerdelta