BITCOIN FALLS DOWN TO HALF IN ONE WEEK

Look. I don't have money on crypto, only in stocks. A working colleague send me this. He lost nearly 1000€ in a week. His words?
>I have been jewed
Will crypto ever recover?
Can someone explain me why a falling bitcoin is not a "its not so-bad" thing?
I am genuinely interested in buying crypto but I don't know where to start and I don't know if it's wort it. It seems that big fishes distort the market.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh. look at that.
an artifical crash made all the normies all high and mighty. but whats that?
more normies now want into the crypto game?
who would have thought that, jewey mc jew-jew...

>mfw i realized that this (note: even if DCB) "crash" was the catalyst to make crypto go completely fucking crazy in 2018
>we might actually still fucking make it, Veeky Forums

Cryptocurrency is much more volatile than the stock market though

ddduuuuhhhhh dddiiiiiipppppp
HODLOL

FUCKING YIKES

>meme chart
EVERY time BTC has "crashed" it rebounds to 10x that amount. Normies panic sold to whales after the fake Korea ban news, bringing the price down to half.

Now that it's over, the bull run that has just begun be unlike anything we've seen before

it does this every year though
see you at 25k

1000 in a week kek,

I lost 6k euros in 24 hours in this dip, still up 20x my investment since august.

Crypto is simple, you take 1% of your capital as it is a high risk investment, and pur it in some projects you like, then forget about it for a set amount of time, or when you reach your goal which must be very ambitious, as if you put money in high risk you should expect high reward, not a miserable amount.

So as i was saying put in 1% of your capital, the gamble is that you may get out of wagecucking just with it.

And if you lose it, well you lost 1%...

bitcoin is slowly dying and the market is looking for alternatives with better tech and which are not plagued by constant forks and civil wars

because if u were here 6 months ago u wouldnt of made this thread u normie

Let me put this as simply as i can you filthy nocoiner.

this happens every year and every fucking year some mongo like you is posting this shit

fuckk off already

yes, it's a completely manipulated market where the 1% that hold 95% of all crypto in circulation control the entire market.

retarded gains go hand in hand with retarded losses, that's why you learn to take profits or hold

>Look. I don't have money on crypto
Opinion discarded then gtfo
Sage

>1%

oh boy that's risky. did you run it by your wife's boyfriend first?

>He lost nearly 1000€ in a week.

OH NO WHAT A TRAVESTY!!!!!

>1% of 1 billion

1k € loss makes him panic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEEZE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I went down 34k in less then 12 hours.

Does it all the time.
$1k in week. kek.
I lost $25k in 3 days and am slowly recovering. And that's nothing compared to some anons here.
Just down $12k now. Wish I had tethered up.
Still up 600%-700% from my initial investment, though.

The general feeling is that this market is really just getting started. The real big money isn't here yet. The market cap of crypro is still relatively low, the technologies are just starting to be rolled out (if you do enter the market, do your own research and find good tech to invest in).
Go here: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Change the time frame at the bottom to remove the exponential part of the last 1/2 year and look at how many crashes there have been like what just happened. There have been a lot. The market always recovered and shot way past the peak before the crash.

>He lost nearly 1000€ in a week
fucking poorfag. and he didn't lose them unless he sold at 9k

>Can someone explain me why a falling bitcoin is not a "its not so-bad" thing?
just short btc and enjoy your games. also there are a lot of shitcoing that did +50% while btc dumped, so yeah

Lol I use 1000 in fees per week in gas and fees, tell your friend to do a back flip off a tall building.

It's gonna go back up tho

could a really dramatic btc plunge (-90% overnight, say) trigger a global crisis? genuine question, i don't know anything about financial stuff

>Nearly 1000,
A lot of us lost massive amounts, i lost 140k, but i still didn't sell, crypto is here to stay as long as there's still profit to be made

You’re not going to make it, stick to a 401k or index fund.

No, Bitcoin isn't anywhere near a significant amount of money compared to the rest of the global economy.

some normies might kill themselves, but that's it

Less weak hands but also less dumb money.
What a predicament.

2015 China Equity Bubble reached 3T before it burst.

Market cap of actually tech related companies during dotcom much lower than 10T.

Don't be deluded.

I temporary "lost" 300k in the last days. now 150k left but comfy again. fuckin weakhander plebs

Yep.