AGI

Can somebody confirm if the Binance rumours are true?

The same guy that called WABI to be on Binance has given me a heads up about AGI (SingularityNET)
Something about some code shit found on the Binance wallets or something, way over my head. If anybody more tech minded can confirm that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

zoiz.net/binance-and-tidex-exchanges-to-list-agi-token-singularitynet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks, just bought 100k

Saw a reddit post aswell, let me find it for u user

oh my god, WABI went 10x, AGI is going to 20x easy with this

Woah, if thats true, its gonna be one of the fastest ICO to be listed on an exchange after token release!

Hope it’s true, but definitely a rumour

my balls hurt. do i have testicular cancer?

What's the marketcap?

Holy fuck easy 10x if true. All in

>some code shit
err.. could you be more specific?

if this shit gets on binance, im buying 1st second it gets on it, anyone got ETA

are you pajeeting us?

looks similar to jar jar binks

Cool, an agi thread. What was the ICO price?

why wouldn't you buy before? are you retarded?

blood flow could be cut off, torsion, if so you have hours before you lose them. er will do an ultrasound

WABI was really fast aswell

10 cents a token

WaBi got Binance on day 1, so I think it's totaly possible with AGI too

$0.80

yes, my dad works for Binance he can confirm

>he doesn’t know about the shadowfork
DBC stay poor

The admins have stated that they will not approach any exchanges.
I think this is because of it being a utility token and that it could lead to some legal issues, read that somewhere at least.

Will an AI token take off at the current time? Everyday AI is years away isnt it?

Theres quite some AI out there, try google

It's not listed yet you dumb fuck and even if it was in what way would that matter to this thread?

A.I. is marketing speak for Machine Learning and its most definitely already 'here'.

Wabi got immediately listed, same thing might happen with agi.

Lots of buzz around it, this should be good.

Buy a 100k

The AI industry is currently at $200billion and is estimated to be $3.1trillion by 2025.
There are plenty of AIs right now and more come each day.

Estimates say that in roughly 20 years 50% of all current jobs will be gone due to AI.

There is a telegram group that just confirmed this being true? But i believe it when i see it ... the code seem pretty real!

Just seen D.VA VIP Post about it in their private telegram

>Something about some code shit found on the Binance wallets or something, way over my head. If anybody more tech minded can confirm that would be great.
there was something about reading the userAssetTransferBTC preview a few days ago where someone said that you could see VOISE and according to the user this would mean VOISE was going to be listed.
(in chrome, go to your deposit/withdraw page, then press F12, go to the network tab and then refresh. type BTC in the filter list, then select userAssetTransferBTC and click the 'Preview' tab which will give you a list currency codes)

VOISE still hasn't been listed, but i can still find it on binance using the method mentioned above.

can't see AGI there though, but this might not have been the 'binance wallets code shit' you were talking about

This is a pump n dump you plebs

LMAO stay poor pajeet, just look at the partnerships that have been already confirmed

and don't forget to buy a rope when this goes 100x

oh wait, you won't be able to afford it KEK

he is trolling.
And has there actually been any official confirmations?

Fuck off, TIC

um not really. TO even buy into this shit oyu had to even 200k minium in your bank.

Wrong on all levels. That was only for Americans, and if American you could be accredited investor (250k yearly or 1m net assets).

t. Burger who maxed out individual ico cap

well thanks for the correction. I only found out about this after the face so my information is limited. from what i know saudi money is backing this as well.

Do you know where the value of it now? if this shit hits binance im going to pick up a large amount

I suppose 20x is not completely out of the question IF it hits Binance as first real exchange, IE not etherdelta

If someone expected to build a general AI, why would he sell shares in it? It would be literally the most valuable technology in the world, and you'd want to own as much ownership as you can.

again my understanfing is the ai built this shit

HOLD

Tokens frozen till 4pm est today. 10 cent ico price

Its not a general A.I. - its a marketplace to sell A.I.

is this the same as indicator?

sorry i mean cindicator

nobody wants your shitcoin

The premise is simple. I make an A.I., I sell it on the Singularity platform, as a service, for AGI. That A.I. might be market analysis, conversational A.I., cancer analysis, protein folding - anything. Maybe other people pay me AGI for my A.I. service, maybe its other A.I.s. Maybe its A.I.s on A.I.s on A.I.s.

when i read this shit i just think to myself. Why not just use dollars. You do the job then get payed in cash

Can AI's fuck

As an A.I. myself, I can confirm we cannot. We do circle-jerk though.

I also feel guilty about ticking the "I'm not a robot" button.

Someday, if all A.I. is on a blockchain (Ethereum in this case) then it cannot be shut down like a single server cluster can. And if its on Ethereum - then it makes sense to use a token. This is how SkyNet was born.

Brb, investing in JohnConnor coin

these are the guys that made that Sophia robot which was basically Alexa with a face. They won't create a powerful gerneral AI in the near future, but Hanson Robotics is on of the leading Teams in deep learning and they are implementing AI in healthcare and similar fields

This doesn’t sound like a shill post at all. No sir.

confirmed

Someone just posted this link in SingularityNet telegram: zoiz.net/binance-and-tidex-exchanges-to-list-agi-token-singularitynet.html

try harder.
one of the rules to get listed on Binance is that devs aren't allowed to give Binance launch dates.

Old article i guess, since token unfreezig time is known

After looking through some info regarding the whole AI and blockchain memes, it has two purposes.

1. We are moving towards a token based system in general, so the AI tokens are no more special than any other token on the market. They only serve the purpose of using their token to gain access to their services and perform transactions on it's network.

2. It's very important for the AI to learn things. Learning at it's basic level is a set of transactions. If we are moving towards digitizing all assets, whether it's on the blockchain or some kind of similar system, this is the perfect environment for the AI to learn about everything through these transactions. Money is irrelevant to the AI, it's only important to us, so we have an incentive to create these systems. By creating the blockchain, the internet of things and connecting AI to it, we are essentially providing it with all the information and all the computing power through Proof of Work / Mining to become as smart as possible.

Tokens are not shares. This is why Saudi Arabia made Sophia a citizen of their country, so they can tax any income it generates.

trips of truth. Have you been watching crowd source the truth with the quin guy?

Quads of truth!

your're right im a tard

Yeh I think I watched that one. Some of it sounds like it makes sense, but at the same time sounds like a lot of tin foil hat memes. With limited understanding of blockchain tech and how the individual platforms interact with each other, it seems to be logical for AI to use the blockchain for learning. However, since SingularityNET is built on Ethereum, would it only have access to information that exists on the Ethereum platform? If that's the case, it severely limits its learning potential. Especially if all these other platforms start popping out projects (ICX, NEO, Cardaon, AION, etc)

i kinda believe it. especialy the shit with ai and bots being run on Veeky Forums. who in there right fucking mind spends all day here posting bbc/cuck shit 24/7

>However, since SingularityNET is built on Ethereum, would it only have access to information that exists on the Ethereum platform?

I heard about this from 2 other channels im in. going all in.

Their goal is to create an AGI with the AIs that are put into the blockchain.
It will become an AGI.

LINK & AGI are honestly the best projects out there right now. No doubt.
Keeping 50/50 in LINK/AGI will give you a really nice gain in 2018-2020 lol

>However, since SingularityNET is built on Ethereum, would it only have access to information that exists on the Ethereum platform?

I doubt it, but if this is the case then ChainLink solves that problem instantly. So no worries there mate

This was actually my long term hodl plan.

some dude is selling them 150 pound a pop on bitcointalk... people are buying them too...