Im new, Why does DBC get so much hate?

I read over the white paper and everything looks solid. But it seems to get more hate than anything here, keeps getting called a scam.

Am I missing something important?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lately, because it felt bigly and was categorized as a PnD
Now, because they have shown indians are the one owning the most DBC

I smell something

Pls sir, invest in the coin sir, I have child sir, lost very good Tron coin on scam. Need money for education and family sir, DBC is very good coin sir. Please. Much Chinese. DBC is the next neo sir

Every 12yo in biz channel bought ATH and sold the dip. They lost their life savings of $60.
They try to ease the pain of the lost $60 by posting stupid shit nobody cares about. Every time they post they gain more rage since they are humiliated immediately.

You'll notice the biggest fudders are the ones who got burnt for buying at the ATH

As soon as you see hate and fud about a coin you can be sure it’s going to pump
Always do the opposite of what biz says
That’s crypto 101

Most of these people are most likely living with their mom without the spare capital to invest in crypto. So all they can do is watch us get rich and FUD.

Lol fuck off "pajeet" XD the people that smell pajeet dealt pajeet

Op dBc is best coin sir will 100x skynet meme Doge lol sir agree with this sir:

>bought ATH and still haven't sold
I just want to get in good with Roko's Basilisk

Everything besides BTC and maybe ETH is a scam. No one is going to accept your shitty altcoins. The imaginary price is worth nothing if people don't back it up.

It's because some pajeets are shilling this thing way too hard, annoying pretty much every non-pajeet. One especially annoying attention whore even got a trip to spout autistic bullshit. It's really pathetic, almost makes me want to have nothing to do with fellow holders.

>It's because some pajeets are shilling this thing way too hard
You have seen nothing yet, newfag. Look at UFR or those guys spamming that obscure ICO if you want to see real, unfiltered smelly Pajeet action. DBC had legitimate hype and people that are invested in coins will post about it. Look at VEN, look at XLM, look at LINK. Nothing pajeety about that. DBC became a victim of the Kucoin exodus, the Korea FUD and then the BTC crash all at the same time.

Friend a bunch of people bought in at an ATH and got really angry when they sold low.

However, the 4 people who spam hate in the threads were a pnd group who tried to be whales and got their coins swallowed up at a low price, they raged so hard they atatcked me in a thread and tried to deny they were a small time pnd and it was proven they were. Sooo they started spamming "die die die" and pages from the koran.

Now they follow me around and such.

No worries though angry bitter jealous people need to work on themselves. the BRAIN GANG is doing fine holding strong waiting for the rise.

love peace and happiness to yall have a wonderful day!

Mostly because of this one awkward, cringey sounding pajeet; the Deep Brain Good Goy. Every post of his is "MUH GAAAANGG BANNNGG FRIENDS!" or "Haha, much good post my GANG BANG FRIEND!" while constantly posting pictures of food and memes while explaining how he just got back from work to his family. Current theory now is he really is just an awkward AI from DBC that desires to have food and be human. Personally, IDGAF, I've been holding a shit ton of these since 6 cents and I'm not letting go.

2 main reasons:

>there are latency problems with running AI on distributed systems
>the main costs in AI are getting labelled data, and hiring skilled people, compute costs are a drop in the bucket, so there might not be any point for AI companies to switch from their current systems to DBC

>inb4 "missed out", I bought in at $.12 and sold at $.50

Pls

Because it's literally a whitepaper and no product and no real world use case

need I say more? market is still dumb but getting less dumb and therefore less likely to invest in your sci fi shitcoin. 2018 will be about real world utility.

Sir

Pls

This is complete bullshit and you know it.
It's hard to understand where do you get this shit?
2 arguments you made are just random words took out from cows ass. It shows you don't have slightest understanding in this field.
And as we can all see, you have no clue what DBC is about.

It's the same argument that is a verbatim attempt to parrot a Reddit post without having the mental capacity to actually understand the argument the person made.

The funny part is the OP actually ended the thread admitting it had value. The sad part is people actually believe this nonsense.

Its technology is aiming for something that is like 5-10 years of research.

The best models for AI cant be put in diferent fucking machines, deep learning doesnt work like that. You cant even run a model with two GPUs.

So your telling me Watson is run on one gpu... Please shut the fuck up

Literally a pajeet coin.
twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961

dude please
you better be trolling. I can not believe someone is that stupid. are you american?

I don't understand where this idea of data transfers being a problem comes from. You are literally sending mathematical problems to somebody's computer to solve. I realize that these AI simulations are huge in size and require many iterations but you are not sending the entire simulation to a single source. You are distributing tiny fragments of it across thousands of computers. Unless I am being ignorant and don't understand how AI works. So far no one ever makes any actual factual claims, just parroting some bullshit from that one reddit post by a supposed Harvard memer.

If someone with any actual technical knowledge can explain this, without just saying hurr durr too slow speeds, need fast internet, bad, vaporware. Otherwise fuck off you dumb pajeets, most of you don't even know what a whitepaper is.

Not a problem what so ever. This how AI learns: