I tell people to get in on UFR and explain the potential during the dip

>I tell people to get in on UFR and explain the potential during the dip
>"HURR SHILL DURR PAJEET" and other assorted Redditry
>the state of UFR now
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
Sell walls have been broken, smooth sailing to 25k satoshi from here. And that's just the first stop.

You could have doubled your money in a single day had you listened just yesterday, but all is not lost yet. However, this is the final chance you will get to 5x your investment by early February. Any later and it drops down to 4x, 3x, 2x, and then FOMO cucking yourself.

This is a literal scam pnd coin. Don’t fomo

the best way to tell a scamcoin is when they talk about prices and not fundamentals

this coin would only be legit if they got a site to take it on. it shouldn't be hard to have a torrent site convert their current bonus system into ufr
let me know when that happens

I am really excited about the upcoming alpha, it is going to be great getting some money from seeding.

the reason nobody wants to buy it is because annoying faggots like you shill it on here 24/7 everyone on biz already knows about this god damn pnd coin shut the fuck up already

I have explained the fundamentals a billion times.

It solves the biggest problem in torrenting today, anything but the most popular shit being dead for seeds, by incentivizing people to seed obscure and rare torrents. Essentially you are mining tokens with your bandwidth instead of bricking your CPU/GPU and turning your house into a sweat lodge.

It also has huge potential for partnerships with streaming torrent services like Popcorn Time.

I could go into detail but the tl;dr is the concept is promising and has huge upside.

The gains come from the fact that it is still a diamond in the rough, but that is how investment works. You take risks, you make money.

The fundamentals are literally posted in every other thread lmao. Stfu pajeet

nigger literally everything pumped

>This is a literal scam pnd coin. Don’t fomo
>pnd coin
More of you clueless shit-smelling Reddit refugees tossing around "those words I saw the cool kids say..." trying to fit in. Do you even know what the fuck a P&D is, you currynigger?

Pumps don't go up over the course of weeks then bleed out again before another slow rise. Show me on the charts where there was a sudden buy in from unusual amounts of money to grossly manipulate prices. Then show me where there was a huge and sudden sell off. Show me any evidence at all of a "target" being called.

Then explain to me why there are still faggots here trying to sell their shitcoin even through a dip. P&D groups leave once they've cashed out. It's no longer interesting to them. They've taken sucker's money (the greedy faggots on the discord that pay money to buy their kike leader's bags when *he* calls the targets for the dump) and it's no longer of any value to them.

And why would there still be anyone left to dump if it was an organized group, you dumbass fucking Reddit refugee? This coin already hit $2 once. Anyone who was left from an organized dump already did so.

I'm getting goddamn fucking tired of you spastic assburgers and your endless, clueless, ignorant, constant thread-shitting about how literally every fucking crypto including goddamn BTC and ETH is a "scamcoin" in every goddamn fucking thread every goddamn fucking time with nothing of substance to back it up.

Go back to /soc/ and rate dicks, faggot. It's at least something you already have some experience with.

Damn dude your ass sure is bloody

so proof of stake like all the other millions of proof of stake coins out there

Sure, but UFR is up 90+%, so it's pumped double what your shitcoins have

How long did it take for you to develop this PnD shitcoin?

Lmao everyone is salty because they are missing the train

>scam coin
These people are damn retarded, ufr is already on the green, unlike most other coins

>volume: 20 BTC

get fucked, pajeet.

>price meaning anything

fucking bitconnect is pumping right now

That and the new exchange will make it boom, I'd say there's another moon coming not very far

>dat id

oh shit, buy OMG!!!

I hope the /shill/ discord doesn't award you points for these posts, the wording literally sounds like Indian tech support hired for 14 cents

Alpha is almost out. Sure 3x EOW.

Literally a coin being watched by a pumpgroup at the moment, don't step in and fuck yourself over.

>watched by a pumpgroup
Wow serious shit, be careful guys BTC is watched by chinese investors plz dont step in

This coin will show solid growth over the next week or so. New exchange and alpha soon.

XRB was shilled , you didn't buy . UFR is being shilled if you don't buy , that would be aborting 2 moon missions ! Damn ! All you tards lost out on the heavy gains. Now is the time to buy boys.