Why is Dragonchain shit?

What the fuck is wrong with this little blue faggot? Everything else is recovering, but this bastard just sits.

It's got a great team, cool marketing, an actual working product, smart contracts, smart hosting, and is lower cost than Ethereum.

WHY NO GREEN WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CjeyHpDPvIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That means it's cheaper to buy. Come on.

>erc20 token to replace eth

Cmon now

you fell for the disney meme user

kys

>smart contracts
You realize about 50 of the cmc 100 can do smart contracts?
DRGN is blockchain as a service with no customers

Bingo. Its a friggin token. I learned to stay away from tokens the first major pump back in May-June. Platforms only now unless its a token the messiah tweets about

Cool marketing kek

care to elaborate please?

It's recovered in line with the rise in overall crypto market cap. It hasn't moved down any ranks on coinmarket cap. I don't think the price has actually changed relative to everything else around it.

Peak market cap was 820B, we're at 590B now, so 70% of peak.

Peak dragonchain was $5, we're at $3.10 now, so 62% of peak.

That's really crude and I probably should have used ethereum instead of overall market cap, but it's not so bad.

Tokens are money grabs for ICOs - most don't do shit other than raise money and those that claim to have no shit going on anyway because its so early in the game. Everything is built on platforms. Give me 100 ETH with all this other junk built on top of it over Dragons namedropping Disney any day.

ERC20 doesn't appear once in their fucking whitepaper. I bought a fucking ERC20 token? What a piece of shit. The whitepaper is full of stuff about their special transaction verification system. I thought disney built their own blockchain? Isn't that the entire appeal of the coin? IT'S JUST ERC20? Something I could shit out in a weekend?

Jesus. I hope it gets back up so I can sell. Fuck.

gay logo

I dont regret a single platform purchase back in May - I regret all but 1 token purchase. I'm deep in the black on every platform and could have made a lot more if I didn't fuck around with ERC20s

You obviously didn't read the white paper, you idiot.

When the mainnet is released you'll be able to convert the ERC20 to coins on their blockchain.
The ERC20 tokens still generate your DSS which you can use to get discounts on ICOs that are released on the platform.

Survival of the fittest

You bought something and didn't even know if it was an erc20 or something unique? I knew they were erc20 but they said it is just in the meantime while they transition to their own unique block chain

Then this video came out saying they aren't moving to their own block chain and they will stay an erc20 and I knew it was time to get out

youtu.be/CjeyHpDPvIE

Look at 19:10

somebody didn't buy the ICO

sorry fag :^)

I skimmed it.

he's a moron. "hurr durr erc20 is shit" is something newfags say.

Yup - NIMIQ is the 1 I don't regret - its convertible to the mainnet and has gone up alot

ERC20 can be great, but not when all of the marketing and advertising for a coin is saying that it is its own blockchain.

I just bought it off of KuCoin because a shill made a good argument for it and I thought that dAPPS on a Dragonchain would be cheaper to run than on Eth.

Oh fuck

The entire story for the fucking thing is that Disney built a blockchain then open sourced. So that fags that made it quite and started Dragonchain.

Why the fuck would it be ERC20? I bought it off an exchange so I didn't have the obvious "send eth to smart contract for token" moment.

So DRGN was a bad investment for me?
But that killer team..

Do you know what an erc20 token is? You know that I linked to the main dev saying it's an erc20 token and that it will stay an erc20 token? Are you stupid?

the FUD is real

dragonchain is its own blockchain that serves as a template for normie companies to fork and host their own ICOs. Wordpress or squarespace for blockchains

DRGN is an erc20 made by dragon chain which
>is required for your company to be accepted to dragonchain
>allows investors to access exclusive American SEC approved ICOs at a discount

neck yourselves pajeets

I understand what an ERC20 token is. I was playing around with the idea of making one for fun because the solidity code is so simple.

I understand NOW that it is an ERC20, but I didn't understand that when I bought it. Yes, I'm retarded. But I also think they are trying to deceive.

It went x75 since ICO, what more do you want?

It's shit because only faggots will invest in something with an icon like that.

I don't think it's a bad investment. It still has a lot going for it even if it will stay as ERC20. Remember that it's one of the only legal ways that burgers can participate in ICOs. It has a good team. And let's not forget how important branding and name association is (see tron).

That's what I thought at first but then I got shilled. It seemed like it had a lot going for it but has been shit since I bought in.

>But I also think they are trying to deceive.

No, they always said it was an ERC20. The part where it gets a bit iffy is where they said they'd allow it to be converted to coins on their chain when their mainnet goes live. They may not have said that but I'm sure I remember reading about it. It's been a while since I looked at that white paper.

If you're going to sell at least wait til it's ~$4.50+

>It seemed like it had a lot going for it but has been shit since I bought in.

What price did you buy in at?

The FUD in this thread is strong but don't forget this token has been shilled by Palm Beach in the past week or two.

chain up niggers, look at the chart right now

these co-ordinated shill threads always appear before we get bumped up

I am not a shill. I dropped $1700 into dragonchain back at the ATH and I was legitimately wondering why it is constantly at the bottom of my blockfolio when sorting by growth.
I bought at fucking $4.71. I haven't had a big crypto loss yet, so maybe I need a lesson.

Palm beach says DRGN is still great buy up to $5 and that street shitter teeka has never steered me wrong yet

>buys ATH
>wonders why he's down money
Dumbass, nothing goes straight up. Either hold for a bit or sell that shit. Quit being a fucking retard.

>I bought at fucking $4.71. I haven't had a big crypto loss yet, so maybe I need a lesson.

So it's been about less than a week since you bought it at ATH, during which we've had one of the biggest corrections to date?
And you're wondering why you haven't seen growth? Damn.

I'm just worried that it's recovery seems slow compared to other coins. I came to Veeky Forums for the warm comfort that my coin will be ok and now I know why it is recovering slow and it looks like a shitcoin.

ERC20 4 eva.

its not recovering, its going back to $1 where it belongs. Lol you think 5 cents to $5 is normal growth on an erc20 scam token?

I bought 1000 DRGN because I heard somewhere that it's a good buy under $5 and cause I like the logo.
Am I gonna make it?

notice how none of the shills can respond to this because I've actually read about dragonchain

t. ICO holder

>hurf durf i was too retarded to buy the ICO so it must be a scam

see i bought at 80 cents and sold 4.60 which is good enough for me, this is not a long term coin

you do realize all the stuff coming. this is long term like q3

they run this little concern trolling pattern all the time

nah peak cap was over 1 bil

Why are you trying this hard? I know it'll feel bad for you when it goes up beyond $5 (which it likely will as Palm Beach recommended to buy up to here) but c'mon son, give it a break.

there’s an ICO for LookLateral starting at 3PM EST for DRGN holders.

every single time dragon is talked about on biz the first few posts incorrectly call it an "ethereum competitor" or replacement.

The team is a couple of overweight fedora wearing fags.

This coin sucks.

user.. Everything has gone down. I was saying it hasn't gone down relative to its peers on CMC.

First FUD post in a week right after a 22 BTC wall was eaten...
Good try user, I ain't selling

I was FUDd out at 0,20 because someone here posted that disgusting roastie main dev. Thanks biz Obama
Then the interview where they turn out to be cucks looking down stuttering and smiling like retards
Then they add fat roastie with track record full of fails as CFO
Everything apart from logo and roadmap points to get out.
But somehow they made it. There has to be some basement spergs doing their work right.
Besides they focus on functional product more than hype.
I can take some more pink bags

Tfw you realize QTUM was an erc20 token 4 months ago.

easy cup and handle

this

whales last minute accumulation before LookLateral media attention gives us a little bump.....i think we can look forward to drgn ico's coinciding with price upticks going forward

So many ERC-20 tokens are now just used as a crowdfunding scheme. Doesn't mean you can't make money off it before dumping

Burgers can't participate in ICO's, unless they're on the dragonchain