Hey hey heeeeey

Hey hey heeeeey.

Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey.

Wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassaaaaaap bitconneeeeeeeeeeect.

Hey hey hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City New York.
Let me tell you guys that I am so excited I am so happy I am really so thrilled to be right
now sharing this amazing glorious super exciting moment of my life with all of you guys and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it. The world is not anymore the way it used to be

MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT.

WOOOOOOOOO.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YCVZPBhrjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
youtube.com/watch?v=hXRhIXp4idM
youtube.com/watch?v=SerREQ93g_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fnj0UG9biLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get this meme and I don't think its funny

Check’d and kek’d, fuck all those dumb niggers lmoa

A beaner stealing niggers' money. Can't be too mad about it desu fampai.

t. BEEEEETCONNNEEEEEEEEEKT bag holder

We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world we are building the entire world. Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars. WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP. And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week. WHAAAAAAAAT. I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

unironically kys

BICOOOOOOOOOOOONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCT

youtu.be/1YCVZPBhrjQ

My dear god, I refused to believe this was what he really said until I saw the video for myself.

What a buffoon.
What an absolute ass.

T.newfag

Fuck off, Carlos From New York is Veeky Forums's guy
Kys

Don't even fucking joke about that. That guy needs to either be killed or put in prison.

> Doesn't get it
> Thinks it isn't funny
Hey maybe those two things are somehow connected.

>calling the exact types of people who are going to make us all rich as fuck "absolute asses"
no

But they are absolute asses user, that's why we're making money from their stupidity?

Fuck off and lose the rest of your money in BCCX

Carlos Imma see you in the street my dog, this aint over. BITCONNNNECCCC

>put 10'000 shekkels on table
>look baby, is not a scam
top kek

GIVE ME MY FUCKING LAMBO NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

exactly, which is why you should unironically support carlos you faggot

hahaha please tell me you're the same brainlet who posted the entire creation of that meme thinking no one would get it unless you posted 50 pics explaining it. learn how to fucking use the internet pajeet

Like a hispanic, more animated tommy weiseau

This is my new favorite meme.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I can't believe so many people feel for such an obvious scam I mean just look at him.

Only need clarification on one thing-
Was Carlos in on the scam or did he get ponzi'd?

He's at the top of the pyramid scheme so he probably has made a lot and dumped on the bottom of the pyramid.

BCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>People actually feel for a Puerto Rican circus clown act

BEKONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE ARE COMING IN WAVES

Its actually a good meme

MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMM

NO NO NO

>BEEEEEEEEEECOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECC

BEEEEEEEEEKKKKOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK

BITTCONEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BekoNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok we gotta get this guy on the Veeky Forums team on the chancup

DISSSSCCCOONNNNNECT!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
youtube.com/watch?v=hXRhIXp4idM
youtube.com/watch?v=SerREQ93g_I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fnj0UG9biLc

this shit was so obvious

"you can sell you coin and go and get the latest fashion"

The level of self delusion you'd need to buy this

I laugh every time I see this meme. Checked

MY WIFE SHE SAYS "HEY YOURE GONNA LOSE ALL UH YUR MONEY"
SHE DONT BILIVIT

>his surname literally means insane
A man born to be a meme.

>hahaha please tell me you're the same brainlet who posted the entire creation of that meme thinking no one would get it unless you posted 50 pics explaining it. learn how to fucking use the internet pajeet
hahahahaha holy shit how much money did you lose faggot? I hope you stocked up on walmart applications hahahahah

The EDM/rap video keks my shit up everytime I watch it.
Gotta ask, what was the original selling point of bitconnect? What did it supposedly do?

kick ass music videos and carlos

Some hot bitches in these clips though, almost convinced me to buy BCC!