ICON moonshot incoming!

This is your one week warning /biz, ICON will be heading for a moonshot on the 24th when the main net is released!

Get on this moonshot before its too late!

$20 by the 24th screen cap this

faggot. 18% of strategic investors get unlocked at mainnet. enjoy getting dumped on by people who made multiple millions from peanuts.

>faggot. 18% of strategic investors get unlocked at mainnet. enjoy getting dumped on by people who made multiple millions from peanuts.
big if true

Mainnet news is already priced in

fucking hell, I just got into memecoins and have to wait until the 25th to get Eth to trade for this.

pls not be too late

I think mainnet is 26th

True, the real pump is going to come after the 30th

24th you ape

ehh this maybe will shoot up to $10 but you faggots are delusional if you think it'll 2x.

The rumour was cleared by the team about the 18% unlock, its not true

Buckle in were are leaving the atmosphere ETA 6 days

24th

no it's on the 27th, im pretty sure!

Friends please listen. iCX mainnet delay to February 26th. Team
Not communicate or say a thing and hate Twitter. Korea ban cryptocurrency so soon now get out while can. Buy VEN it have tobacco on blcockchain. First coin ever to. You get free dividend just holding VEN. Tabacco scan into blockchain and distribute to you the buyer. So much free you love it. Guarantee Good twitter fun. Beverage while you smoke

>Friends please listen. iCX mainnet delay to February 26th. Team
Not communicate or say a thing and hate Twitter. Korea ban cryptocurrency so soon now get out while can. Buy VEN it have tobacco on blcockchain. First coin ever to. You get free dividend just holding VEN. Tabacco scan into blockchain and distribute to you the buyer. So much free you love it. Guarantee Good twitter fun. Beverage while you smoke
pls sir I tell you the trooth sir

>That token nigger in the corner

BPKRmiOd

Fuck off pajeet

I hold icx and ven but ya pretty weak fud there

FUCK mainnet, They have a launch party with biggest political parties and companies in korea at the FUCKING LOTTE tower on the 31st if you dumb fucks think it's priced it please watch from the sidelines. YOU dumb pajeets don't deserve money.

Don't ignore warning or you be sorry soon. Big company with VEN soon you see. You laugh now but not so soon.

fuck off dirty chink

why are you in literally every ICX thread - do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Currently 2/3 in.

Im sure the price is down again by then.

salty chinks after gooks banned them from operating in their land

have fun with your ICX coins that have a built in AI mechanism to stabilize the price using DEX reserves. lmao no one here even knows what ICON does

Elaborate/proof please user?

at this point it's random anons reposting this meme FUD... i actually enjoy it
all in icon, btw.

fuck off you larping retard. go on telegram and ask everyone you stupid nigger

I want to help friends not lose money. VEN has tobacco in blockchain and IcX does not

it was funny the first 2 or so times

i guess i cant expect quality content from an anime board

Veeky Forums needs flags

>tfw even though the market was hemorrhaging for a week I was still 2x on my initial icx buy

icx is my greatest hope in my entire portfolio. 30/30 icx and xlm 20/20 req and eth.