How to hide your coins?

Long story short, my wife found out about my crypto and is going to get her boyfriend to make me give her all my private keys and wallets. He's pretty built and I'm worried he might beat me up if I don't.

I've accepted that I'll have to hand over at least some of my stack, but where should I hide the rest? Should I put it all into Monero? Paper wallets?

Do any of you anons have experience with Ledgers or Trezors?

I hope to God this is fake lmfao

Your wife's boyfriend?

cuck detected

hey man, at least her kids will make it

Don't forget to hand over your balls, too.

Let's be honest, you didn't deserve those coins anyway. Better had them over, the broken bones wouldn't be worth it.

ok nigger, if this isnt larp, take your fucking computer, exit the house now and get on the first flight to singapore or somewere in asia.

Wait for threat, even something as light as "youre going to give her your blank". File restraining order. Start by going to the police now and record everything that has happened up to this point. As soon as you feel threatened go file all of it. Put one on your wife too if you feel the need. Next go hire a lawyer and file divroce, serve the papers before she has a chance to see whats happening. Drop it all on them at once. Pack your bags before hand and find a place you can lay low for a while. Dont give anything to them not even your words. Of course if this is a larp you can just slurp up the (you)s

>taking this shit seriously

gimps don't need crypto

>He's pretty built and I'm worried he might beat me up if I don't.

Get knife
Stick it in his throat
See how "built" he now isn't
Tell bitch to fuck off
End scene

huh? this pussy dosent even own a gun to protect his gains what a bitch

Will my coins get split up too if I file for divorce? I'm in commiefornia so I'm pretty sure she's entitled to like half my shit.

I think I still love her, I just don't want to give her retard side BF all my money. Otherwise, things have been going well with us. We were supposed to go on a cruise and visit her family overseas next month but I'm not sure if that can happen now...

>all these newfags falling for the most obvious larp ever

Don't be a cuck. Just remember soft tissue does the most damage. Kick him in the nuts. If it was a girl, go for the neck (this works for guys too obviously). Other soft tissue is eyes, ears and nose. If you need to, pinch and bite. Self defense, fuckin learn it you faggot.

Oh and for good measure, if you done it proper and he blacks out. Break his fuckin finger, pop his knee cap out, so he remembers not to fuck with people and make empty threats when he shouldnt.

Also, when you strike, fuckin strike like you mean it, like a man, not like a faggot cuck that you are.

Third time I read this so probably.

Veeky Forums is essentially plebbit now

Found the red*it

Welcome 2016 newfriends.

Dont disclose them, they cant prove anything. Man up and get out dude, shes alright stomped on your heart and is now spitting in your face. What are you waiting for? She made her bed now you have the choice to get out of it or stay in the mess.

shoot everyone including yourself and call it a day

Get a gun
Shoot both.
>Wife
>Boyfriend
you alrdy fucked up. might as well end your life too

Send me your coins I'll keep them safe.

the absolute fucking state of this place

Obvious LARP. Nobody would ever marry someone this pathetic. On the off chance it's true man the fuck up and leave her.

Bribe off the boyfriend.
If he comes back and demands more, give him more.
If he makes it a regular thing, go along with it, and if he demands personal services from you, don't deny him anything.

leddit pls

Yeah the Reddit spillover is real. It makes me fucking sick. The sort of braindead responses this thread is getting reeks of Reddit filth. This board in general is just becoming horrifically dim witted.

>falling for bait this obvious
>redditspacing
feel free to leave

Shot her then him.

Cry more. Veeky Forums is reddit colony now.

>30 replies to a reddit level bait

reddit level reaction

i've backtraced your IP directly from reddit

?!

This is fake, but the legal status of cryptocurrency ownership is an actually interesting topic. I don't think there's a single legislation out there (yet) that recognizes this shit as "holdings" or "propriety". I think a decent divorce lawyer could make a case that in this situation roastie-chan would be only entitled to whatever intial capital was invested by her cuck husband, plus whatever fiat he withdrew.
Maybe the husband could also leave his job and be entitled for alimony, women do that.

the absolute state of biz

Entrust it in your wife's son, I mean you did raise him as your boy right?