Hating money this much

>literally hating money

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got 1.6MM KIN just in case it moons

I dont understand why Veeky Forums hates money this much. KIN is a no brainer.

So why is it good anyway? I just got it because KIN backing. Price speculation EOY?

100$ EOY

100$ EOY

easy money

Is this sort of poor MTL copypasta coin?

And MTL can do FIAT payments as well...

No, this will be the most widespread crypto overnight when they add wallet support to the kik app. 300 million users with the flip of a switch. Waiting for the normie flood? This is the wedge that will break open the dam.

Realistic price, .01

i bought 2.5 million kin with my spare change
i consider it a throwaway investment.

but to those of you who are thinking of going into it.

the ONLY good thing about this coin is that it has backing by KIK

but if you stop and think for a minute, who actually uses kik? third worlders and sex workers. maybe some shady people and scammers. all of these people have other venues of income or want or currency.

IN ADDITION last i heard there are 10,000,000,000,000.
yes 10 TRILLION with a T not a B or an M
trillion.

i STRONGLY suspect this coin is an effort for the KIK team/company to cash in on the crypto craze/speculation.

however some good news is.
they have been doing market research on their APP and found that people are willing to work(do surveys) and pay for(with cash)
for KIN tokens to buy those chat stickers.

unless KIK comes up with a solid business plan or a way to actually make money from the blockchain. KIN is dead in the water.

but its super cheap desu senpai, at these price levels you can't really lose much. ESPECIALLY considering its relatively new

And these assumptions of yours are based on what facts?

After the wallet gets added yes $0.01 is very achievable. When this gets added to 'real' exchanges we could see $0.02-0.05 from the FOMO rush. then when we get mainstream attention and big corporate partnerships we will see $0.10, most likely by 2019.

That’s wishful my dude

What assumptions? They are clearly going to add support through their app, they have always stated this. They have 300 million Kik user accounts. What crypto currency has 300 million wallets active???

maybe 0.01

No brainer, just buy and wait untill this shit is pushed to the masses who use kik messenger. Every retard seems to buy stickers and all the bullshit anyways. If you loose money on this shit you shoukd really consider stopping with crypto

Yeah if you throw money into that piece of crap you indeed hate money.

>what is marketcap?

Wishfull thinking, but it’s possible.

How TF do they have a trillion coins though? How could they be worth anything with that many?

>already put an pre-order for green lime lambo
>waiting for token burn and $1

WHO THE FUCK USES THIS APP? I never heard of it (Germany). Where is their market?

Everyone uses WhatsApp or Telegram.

Coin burn incoming

Holding 273k, feels comfy man

dud you misspelled UFR in your picture.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

get this on etherdelta or cryptopia lads

MOON MISSION 2018

you can't go wrong. buy the Dip lads

well anything can happen in cryptoland.
But its true those idiots buy skins and shit in games i guess it counts everywhere

>WHO THE FUCK USES THIS APP?
Much of Asia

Profit from those normies and buy yourself a lambo with KIN money.

fucking whores in america

We'd be lucky to see 5 cents, there's like a trillion kin in circulation. Further, kik only has like 13 million active users. I've already lost a good chunk of money on this, but intend to hold it until KIK can follow through maybe in 2 years time.

1.5mil holder checking in. Hoping for moon soon

> Being this retarded.

>Being this assblasted

You deserve to stay poor

How many kin do I need to make it?

pls
I literally hate money

One mil will make you 100 mil EOY

>How many kin do I need to make it?

its impossible too many coins...

Coin burn incoming

>Coin burn incoming
>Integration into KIK app to use KIN
but
>Devs don't care about getting listed on other exchanges
if the faggots wont get it listed other places the price isn't going to go up

They are waiting until it gets moved to stellar network and integrated in their app before shilling to exchanges. Buy NOW to take advantage of the low volume moving through shit exchanges. This will be a top 10 coin when its allowed to be traded.

Mmmm, I hadn't read that, I just remember the rabble and price fall after devs talked about not listing. I have 200k of it, maybe Ill buy a little more