Is this True?

Rumors are spreading on Reddit that Biz hacked all the logos on Google, now they only have low res 56kb PNG logos for LINK? Now the platofrm is useless and they cant even launch the test net?

> GITHUB HAS NO COMMITS
> NO HIGH RES LOGO TO CONTINUE DEV.
> RORY ISNT A GRAPHIC DESIGNER AFTERALL
> SERGEY ONLY WRITES CODE IN HTML
> BINACE ONLY SELLS FAKE LINK TOKENS
> ETHEREUM IS VAPORWARE

Other urls found in this thread:

jv7aqstbyhd5hqki.onion),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the LINK FUD is getting really weird. i hope this is a sign that the singularity is near.

Someone mad they missed buying the dip. And want to fud it so they can buy in.

Yeah. Pretty sad. It's not even good FUD. Reeks of desperation.

Why haven't you sold all your link?

Did you fall for the scam?

Sirgay bested you user

THIS IS WORSE THAN THE JEWS

Chainlink is network that reads JSON files and sends the data to smart contracts. (That's called an "oracle".)
Useful, but not a good investment since the idea can easily be copied and 66% of the tokens available are not in circulation.

Also, although they claim that it solves the "oracle problem" (The oracle problem being that oracles are centralized, not decentralized.), it doesn't, since the data being fed through the ChainLink network still comes from a centralized API feeding data to ChainLink through a JSON file.

For some reason link holders think this gives it a future valuation of at least $100,000,000,000, which is absolutely delusional.

I’m pretty sure this “FUD” is satire. The “real” FUD is so bad, whoever is doing this is just making fun it.

Not gonna lie the “Low res 56kb PNG logo” lines are pretty good.

Yeah, it's true. They have only this.

It's over, sell your links now and move on in your life.

the real logo surfaced just minutes ago

>Chainlink is network

>life
kek

My favorite fud is the "muh github" fud, for all coins.

You know what making your code open source does? It takes away your ability to get the fuck ahead of everybody else with the one meaningful thing you likely have: your tech

Moving to a private repo was the main thing that made me start funneling money into LINK. Now I know with 100% certainty they intend to fuck and aren't just playing crypto with their friend bobby down the block.

choose your fighter

Anyone who believes this obvious pajeet-tier, unconvincing FUD deserves to be poor

this. can’t believe i share a board with you brainlets

COMPLEX
FUD

How do you explian the low res PNG logo faggot? Hopw can they lauch a platform without high res graphics. DYOR fucking kike. Sergey doesnt even Know HTML code or how to use photoshop. Rory only can use Wordpress and the rest of the team lives inside Shoe Repar hut next to the donut shop behind the gay strip club above the Nail Salon in San Francisco.

nope

The truth is coming out.
There was a leaked document on HackBB (jv7aqstbyhd5hqki.onion), that showed Swift have secretly forked the Link Ruby repo.
There is speculation that have been monitoring him through his Airbnb guests, takeout orders, etc.
user on HackBB provided email docs between Swift and Intel SGX saying that they saw Sergey performing rituals with a double mac n cheese. They also found out by implementing a Trojan on his private PC that the Link Go private repo is actually a 2d platform game he's working on. They took control of his webcam only to see him oil painting and singing along to Japanese radio.

>be swift
You see this mess of a man and the only option you have is to shadowfork the Link code, to save any last line of oracle-solving code that Sergey hasn't already f4'd.
Link is done. the token is just a happy memory, a memento.

WTF WHERE DID MY LINKIES GO

Don't you have to do the water temple before you can get the mirror shield?

>he posted zelda and metal zelda again.

>It takes away your ability to get the fuck ahead of everybody else with the one meaningful thing you likely have: your tech
And they will make the code open source eventually - but only after they release the mainnet and confirm partnership with Swift (who'll be hosting their own node) thereby enjoying network effects and becoming known as the defacto standard for smart contracts that need offchain information.

But by then it won't matter if anyone can copy the code

>he posted spongebob again

First BitConnect, now LinkConnect.
What's the next Ponzi to go down?

you can get to the spirit temple early if you memorize the path through the desert

>tfw it's true
>there are no hi res logos

>link shadowforked to high res link
>we are left with low res link

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Link is a shitcoin ran by a russian scammer.
Mobius will overtake link and it's actually ran by harvard graduates.
enjoy your shitcoin stinky linkies

No High Res You Say?

That’s a FAKE logo faggot. Gtfo

wtf user you just solved the high res problem you can't just do that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jason Parser's toilet will shadowfork a supercompute on every McDonalds. Stinky linkies have been warned.

The gray corner on the right is absolutely disgusting. It's like they used the brush tool

>1mb png
this could be a tiny svg

Finally some sense on this board.

>and the rest of the team
What team? It's just those 2

REAL CHAIN LINK MOON MISSION
>

STOP LISTENING TO AND SPREADING REDDIT FUD.

REDDIT FUD:

>Bitcoin to 8k at the minimum, possibly lower followed by a minimum of a year long bear market
>TRX exit scam
>Continually peddles China/SK ban rumours
>impending "shitcoin" crash with most coins ceasing development immediately.

They are trying to drive down the prices of coins they missed the boat on. Reddit traders are the worst of the worst. They have no form of trading skill so they rely on shitting on other projects (XLM and XRB, the two they now shill were scams prior to this latest pump) to drive down the price, then load up on it.

It’s true

I hope you don't actually believe this, because it's absolutely not how the LINK distributed oracles system will work. Maybe early oracles will be stupid Jason readers, but the true value and lucrative opportunity is in original data. You'll see oracle providers vying for the top reliability positions, and a lot of effort will go into trying to be the first to market with new, useful data.

Even if it was just a network of dumb parsers, there's still value in that. Imagine having a baby and setting up an inheritance contract on the spot, then having it reliably trigger in 50 years. If you set your contract data source to some centralized provider then they could go out of business or become unreliable. If you're using a network of distributed oracles which are maintained automatically then you no longer have a single point of failure. Oracles and smart contracts are going to automate lawyers.

S-sirgay-san.. is that you?

made this just for you OP

lol this is a memecoin,

nice brown id, pajeet

What kind of wonkey ass key do I need to unlock this thing

here you go fags I retraced the original logo