WILL THIS GO BACK TO 43K

or should i kms

>there are people that didn't go all in VeChain during the longest window of opportunity ever offered

idk i sold my whole stack in the deepest part of the dip im fucked

set a sell for 45K last night which seemed reasonable given last week, woke up and it was climbing

maybe if btc crashes to 8k again

They literally said they had multiple partnership announcements upcoming.

wtf you my friend are an idiot, you sold the thing with the single best potential? you should have been buying more when it dipped

You’re gonna be that guy at the bar who sold all his bitcoin for $2

what are we looking at EOY venbros
neo numbers or ada numbers

it will go down, its being heavily shilled now, that's why rising, wont stay there

ETH numbers

ty user. poorfag who has been loyal since $3, just trying to flip on small margins because literally every ven counts. woke up feeling sick

BTC chinese monopoly numbers
VEN shall be the official cryptocurrency of East Asia.

You’re gonna be that guy at the bar who sold all his bitcoin for $2

+1

Im in the same boat i tried doing that 2 times and im on my third (gaining a few dozen coins each time) and im literally shitting my pants waiting for it to dip

I've got $2k fiat sitting doing fuck all and I'm considering VEN now. Fucking shills I hate you all. Will it even dip below $4.5? When's the rebranding?

pls sunny pls just get us to 43K and i will never let go again

Don't worry, you'll get it back, just dont buy it right now and dont listen to the faggots here.

Whalegate just ordered a buy signal on VEN. Target zone is 12 dollars.

What the fuck where you doing yesterday? It went down to $3.60.

rebranding feb 26 i think. delayed from jan 15

ty bruv

Tfw greed is gonna strip me of my VEN

I was sick in bed with the fucking flu like a complete faggot. Trust me, when I woke up today and checked everything I wanted to JUST.
Thanks.

Do we know how the blockchain scales? and wont waltonchain come out with their blockchain before ven?

a heck of a story to tell his cuck friends

Sats stayed around the same area, even when btc was sitting itself
39-45k, whales will try their hardest to get it back down there I think

what's a whalegate

52 gated
now it will dip, get ready

Sell sell sell

>listening the only post that validates what you hope is true
nice confirmation bias bro

>double top

uh oh....

I'm not selling my VEN for a very long time. I'm going to try being like one of those reddit HODLers.

>Do we know how the blockchain scales?
it's a fork of ethereum, so if ethereum scales, vechain scales

>and wont waltonchain come out with their blockchain before ven?
maybe, but is first to market advantage greater than that advantage vechain will have being backed by the fucking Chinese government?

Fuck me. It keeps one ticking new highs. where the fuck are the whales

it's aiming to have 10k tps when it's own blockchain released

does anyone know where vechain is located
is it hk or singapore

Pore

In your mom's disgusting cunt

bitcoin numbers

Im gonna hold as well i just want to increase my stack for dat dere delicious THOR, i feel on edge trying to flip VEN tho, you can never know when ching chongs will decide to wu chong

>I was sick in bed with the fucking flu like a complete faggot. Trust me, when I woke up today and checked everything I wanted to JUST.

Implying you can't shuffle to your fucking computer

Implying there isn't a fucking Binance app for Android that works perfectly

yup same here. kill me

You can't when you're sleeping the whole day. You snooze you lose.

The CEO sunny is a bit of a shady guy desu...
I saw Sunny in the town market today in Shanghai. For some reason he was making a point to go around to every vegetable stand and Shouting "你的菜是很臭" extremely loudly. He would then stuff some of the kale and onions from each stand up his sleeves and in his coat, in plain view before moving onto the next one.

By the time he was done it was literally falling out of him. I went up to him to say I was a big fan of his work, and he preceded to shout profanity at me calling me a "walty salty" while he walked away laughing.

Tbh i'm still not sure if i want to support this company after this encounter

>ching chongs gonna wu chong
Best analysis on biz right now.

>flipping ven with 100+ btc walls on each side
well, at least its somewhat safe

that too
you slept for 16 hours? right..

gonna be getting pretty close to ATH in the next cycle or 2 if it keeps consistent with today's bursts

>tfw you are all in on a 14k stack of ven, have less than 5k in your bank account, and are a poor college student, so your whole life depends on the price of this stupid Chinese token
The absolute state of life in 2018

similar situation, only brightside is that I am graduating this May with a job offer in hand. Plan is to siphon whatever I can into VEN and others throughout the year.

Has anyone checked on the Walton fags and taken their shoe laces away?

haha, good luck with pumping that

implying they're not the ones starting these ven threads

we should unironically dedicate the next thread to waltonfags, i fucking love how they laughed at us when they had their little IoT alliance with """"""""china telecom""""""""""""""""

private whale group I assume

bit rude...

lmao good luck with that when sunny himself places sell walls to prevent everything :^^)

>The use cases for VeChain Thor within the financial services sector are abundant, and VeChain has grand aspirations to make financial services sector one of our main focuses on our development plan. We welcome all reputable financial services enterprises; such as commercial banks, investment banks, insurance, asset management companies, lending companies, etc. to join hands with VeChain and create real-life applications to real-life problems so that we can all better serve our customers and communities.

PBoC

They barely even mooned for what was dubbed "the biggest crypto news of 2018".

B-But RFID tags attached to shirts.

just let the whales drop the price for the love of god

You stupid brainless cucks.

This was 17 cents a few months ago.

It already pumped.

The real whales who want to make gains have ready moves along. Keep holding bags

These are gold. I'm all in on VEN but I hope these continue just for the lulz

And can VeChain please stop making announcements for like one day

The price has to drop organically before they can set up their sell wall trick.

Your poor English is showing street shitter.

Fuck if i buy now i made 10 VEN from this pump, but if i wait for it to drop it can be 100, and powers out my laptop is at 5% RIP

help how do i buy VEN with Binance not allowing new registrations

retard. if you wait it could also be -100 ven.

CAUSE IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE
AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK

My pc was kill 2 seconds after i buckled and bought the rest which earned me about 10 VEN these last 2 hour pump

And now it keeps on dropping of course

Not gonna lie. I'm probably gonna get fired for this.
I'm one of the 40 devs working at Vechian.

I have dumped my personal stakes in the company, and I advise you all to as well before this spreads.

I'm spilling the beans about everything. As former user already leaked: A long time ago, Sunny Lu (or as he likes to be called: The Slant-Eyed-Noodle Nigger Ninja) crawled through his mother's vagina. We all knew this, and we were appalled to say the least but kept the sharade going because the pay was good. What kind of freak would even touch, let alone CRAWL through their mothers vagina?

Anyway, Sunny sustained himself by impregnating his mother from the inside and eating his fetus siblings. However, when Sunny was feasting on the legs and arms of his 3rd fetus, Sunny noticed an anomaly. The fetus could speak. This was not you're average day inbred fetus. No, it had an IQ of 300. Sunny learned him to read and write, poetry even. Using fecal matter as ink, they outlined the Vechain whitepaper inside their mothers womb, where it still resides to this day. Now you know why they have no whitepaper.

During Q1 an attempt was made to enter the womb of Sunnys mother once more and recover the white paper. This was originally planned for mid january but something went wrong during the procedure. Now you know why rebranding got delayed.

Think guys, do you really want to give your money to this baby eating, incestuous psychopathic rice chink? This is no joke, we were all forced to sign a legal binding NDA. Those that refused were denied any further rice.

Now that the NDA has been lifted since this all has been leaked, it's all going down the drain. I'd advise you too sell immediately. Sunny already got arrested and his mother is in protective care.

Me and some of the former 40man dev team are considering legal action in hopes to retrieve lost rice. The Slant-Eyed-Noodle Nigger Ninja will not win, no. Not this time. He has gone too far.

> poorfag
> bought 10 ven at 4$
> 6$ and climbing

God damnit I wish I had more money. This shit is going to 100x

ahwell, you didn't maximize, but it's better to be in the game than out of it lel

put 4k down more. might as well man, ven is going to make us fucking rich EOY

w-we can't let this man get a hold of the whitepaper codes

ME TOO :( :(

I'm riding the REQ train til the announcement tomorrow in order to make up for lost gains.. hoping i can at least buy back my pre-sell amount...

>80btc buy wall at 50
its over.

who ever the fuck is doing this they're dedicated as hell

Have some buy orders between 40-43 and have one hail mary at 3800.. let's see if luck is on my side.

I think now we'll settle between 45-52 sats and build some resistance.

Any opinions?

where do you see that and what does it mean?

>45-52 sats and build some resistance.

yeah, sounds about right. Holding OK over 50k now, but I'm sure they'll try push it down to 48-49k soon enough

s-should i buy in on this small dip

Yep. I do think we're going to start downtrending a bit. how low? Not entirely sure.

I think resistance lines for now are 46-48 and then next set at 44-45 and finally around 40-42.

Let's see what happens, pattern shows big rise and downtrend so hopefully i can execute those buy orders.

Is a 50k node worth the money?

Just traded my way to 2k VEN. Am I gonna make it bois?

Only if it's not your "all in".

will i make it

How do you trade my man? (Or anyone for that matter)

I sold after the announcement earlier expecting a rather quick dump but it kept rising and so I panic bought back in on the first dip to make a grand old profit of 7 ven kek.

I've put 1000 aside and have 387 to play with... any tips?

And in answer to your question I guess it depends how much you started with but yes, all VENbros are gunna make it.

Thats why I prefer Veeky Forums over other places to talk about crypto. Posts like this are a wall to keep the redditors out.

>poor college student

>5k in the bank and 75k in crypto

Pick one.

already made it bro

Sell high, buy more low. Learn multiple bearish and bullish indicators, and if indicators "agree" with eachother, then it's a good indicator when to buy or sell. Use moving averages to see where something "should be".

Coca Cola kid is the aborted fet-

There is no existing coin to compare it too right now, this will set a new benchmark. It will have the impact equivalent of bitcoin on a much bigger scale.

>buy high
>sell low

It REALLY DOESNT EVER FAIL

Keep it classy nigger

only 1k VEN
well, maybe I can get a nice Honda Civic soon