The LINK Threads are jokes right?

the LINK Threads are jokes right?

should i panic sell and miss the moon mission and kill myself or hold it knowing its satire?

help me Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H2e-ToD699o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i’m holding my stinkies for at least 2 years bruh bruh even if it’s shadowforked ;)

what do you think dumbass?

Ever since they hired Jason Parcel its gone downhill. I'd suggest selling before you lose all your money desu senpai.

Eh... you are really holding this shit? We are just memeing

I don't buy shitcoins like Link

This is a rare link meme, saving

>png logo

don't say i didn't tell you

fuck that's a spicy meme

The shadowfork isn't a joke
Things are gonna get ugly very quickly

The shadow fork is very real, it was leaked two days ago.

Can you stop posting the leaked logo already?

They are a joke but that doesn't mean chainlink is not legit. I get that all these nu-linkies who don't understand investment and are merely gambling on a meme are making you want to sell, I'm in the same boat, but if you belive in link just ignore them.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

He actually holds link. Hahabhaha

Shut the fuck up you fucking delusional faggot

guys stfu fucking niggers this is /OURCOIN/ and we are gonna meme Sergey to the fucking moon. fuck all of you niggas who post shit about link.

>being THIS deluded

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

Big if true

I want a Hitler themed link meme

>Actually putting any serious money into this meme shitcoin
Boy oh boy are you in for a shock when this start up ponzi makes off with your money.

hodl 4 life

I got 25k and i want him to sell ... I like to FUD and in the meantime chill another OP LINK.

Link memes are out of control right now, there’s a rabid following and no new news so there’s nothing to do but try and make funny/interesting FUD

Guaranteed 90% ofthe FUD threads is just bored linkies

You have to be a complete newfag to be demotivated by anything posted here on the last 24 hours.
Only things that kind of scared me are realistic stuff, like no major company desiring their final product or the market getting too bearish, both of them are unlikely as of the latest developments.

I won't lie, I chuckled about the 1st 100 times I read about shadowforks and jason parsers, but right now it's pure cringe. I just filter them, they are not funny.

Upvoted for visibility

Oh, that was no FUD

ChainLink got hacked and all the logos were compromised, the only backup they had was a 56kb PNG file.

Sell all your LINKs now or regret later. They can’t continue development because a guy named Satoshi Quasimodo was their lead graphic designer. He died in a car crash and was the only one who knew how to make the high res logo. Because of this Sergey and Rory were forced to “shadowfork” the network. Unfortunately their internet is so slow in the Jewish Donut Shop (where they rent a desk to work) above the lesbian Nail Salon they can even upload any back ups (hence he 56kb low res png Logo) this is forcing them to Exit scam.

Can confirm this. I admit it, I started the PNG fud. Holding only 20k links, still trying to accumulate.

Yah, it's gotten pretty lazy.

Are there really people out there confused by shadowfork, jason parcel, PNG, the ruby URL changing, and anything else thats been spewed in the past 24 hours?

Please tell me you aren't being serious OP or this board has really and truly gone to shit.

Remember if you are holding at least 50k LINK in a wallet, you will be air dropped a share of the new shadow tokens prior to the conference in February.

If you haven't been on Veeky Forums long enough to tell when someone is kidding and when someone is telling the truth, you might want to lurk a different board. Biz might lead you to make the wrong decisions.

>png
Fake logo.

hodl 4 life

SPOILER ALERT: This is a meme coin

>rk, jason parcel, PNG, the ruby URL changing, and anything else thats been spewed in the past 24 hours?
AHAHHA LMAO THANK U NIGGA

>he actually fell for it

Bitcoins were a meme on /g/ Eth was memed hard in 2016 on Veeky Forums. I don’t know about you but I’m not missing this meme.

Wait.. Chain link is a meme?

You must not have seen many Link threads if you missed the actually legit info that goes around regarding Link.

I don't understand any of those things and I'm holding 13k link

Yeah it was shadowforked by this hacker who goes by the name Jason Parser.

Put this on in background: youtube.com/watch?v=H2e-ToD699o and sing along

Over the hills and far away,
Stinkie Linkies come to play ....

(one, two, three, four)

Stinkie Linkies!

Time for Stinkie Linkies,
time for Stinkie Linkies,
time for Stinkie Linkies,
time for Stinkie Linkies....

SergeySergi "Sergeysergi!"
Rory. "Rory!"
Ari. "Ari"
Steve. "Steve!"
Stinkie Linkies. "Stinkie Linkies!"
Say, Heeeeee-lo! "Eh-oh!"
Sergeysergi. Rory. Ari. Steve.
Stinkie Linkies,. "Stinkie Linkies,!"
Say Heeeeeee ......... "Uh-oh!"

"Where have my shekels gone ?
Where have my shekels gone?"

The team is already working on BrightKnife encryption to counter the shadowfork, read the slack.

Sergey just had a total meltdown on telegram. A random user asked him when LINK will 'finally be done' and he interpreted it badly and went on a rant about how hard programming actually is and how "n00bs" cannot understand the challenges that go into making a high performance, functioning network of worldwide nodes.
Then he talked about how his ICO company is now in debt due to selling at the bottom, he evaded questions about the money but just said that "food is expensive too" and the McDonalds memes that followed got like 20 people banned from the channel. Sergey seemed completely off the rails, unstable and manic depressed. He was talking about how great of a future LINK would have had if only he could find non-n00b programmers but when people offered to help for some LINK and a Happy Meal, he just kept writing in all caps about how the banks already took it all. I dont know if he was referring to the tokens.
This investement doesnt seem safe anymore. I want to sell but I'm so deep into this... I dont know if I can.

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

this shit is so great

Holy shit this is good

Underrated post

Sell now or lose your gains to the shadow fork

Brightknife cancels out shadowfork. Deal with it.

Definitely sell

I wonder if sergey fuds on here to ensure the token stays decentralised and not in the hands of a bunch of NEETS

no he pays us in link and happy meals hes to busy fucking hookers and getting drunk

underrated

Hold but only if you do so ironically

An insider on the slack chat found out via hacked PM's that Sergey has basically delegated the bulk of the project to a Cambodian coder from Bhubaneswar while he Sergey uses shorted link tokens as a down payment on conterfeit arms deals across the Belo-Ukranian-Russian border. Sergey also using ICO money to have ex-USSR prostitutes in their 50s sew giant Chainlink logo bean bag foot stalls by hand. Rories applied for amnesty to the Khazak equivalent of the fbi. Could go bad but will keep everyone updates.

Trips confirm.

I heard that Jason Parser came up with something called Muddyspork which will automatically steal your link tokens when you click any internet links. You didn't hear this from me though.

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/ back last month during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team