SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS MEME
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

ive been here for 8 months and this thing i still dont understand

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

>IHSOTAS
>SHOTAS
CRYPTO IS GAY

The meme is that its a forced meme

The meme comes from one of the times someone tried to figure out who the real Satoshi Nakamoto was. The tracks led the investigators to the front door of an older Japanese gentleman in Kyoto. There was considerable media attention, including reporters camping out in front of his house,and waiting for him to come out, to shout questions at him, but the old man denied being Satoshi and refused to talk to the media or the legion of hangers-on gathering around his house. Every day he went to work, the crowd would yell "Mister Satoshi, Mister Satoshi!!!", trying to get his attention. So one day, he got really frustrated, and yelled back a jumbled engrish "Minister YOU, Satoshi!" (meaning something like "I'm not Satoshi, you fucking nerds, how about YOU'RE Mr. Satoshi!" and this was the only thing he said on the topic. Witnesses of the outburst took it as some sort of an Evangelical statement, akin to Jesus's sermon on the mount, with a touch of Tolstoy's "The Kingdom of God is Within You" thrown in. The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect: "I may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is irrelevant, because we each have Satoshi Nakamoto within our hearts, and so our search for salvation begins, and ends, inside." From that point on, the phrase was repeated again and again, bolstered by the fact that the old man died that day in a tragic car accident. That's really it. When people post this meme, they are essentially saying: "Don't worry about your troubles (gainz, etc.) because the peace you seek is within you already."

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

i only started seeing this shit last spring/summer and Veeky Forums is the only board i visit. normally memes make sense but this one is something else

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

>in kyoto
i didnt know about that satoshi. i thought the only one that got any media was the japanese dude in america whos picture is now a meme

this doesn't mean anything
just random words to get people to ask

why are you lying to all the newfriends?

>he thinks minister you satoshi doesn't have a meaning
>its just random words xD
You have to go back.

F I N A L L Y someone explains it. I can die now

Wassasup Wassup WASSUUPPP
MINISTER,
YOU,

SATO

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I hope you're kidding. I don't buy that crap. It's probably just some senseless meme to keep people asking.