Is this shit priced in

Yeah sell

yes

MAINNET LAUNCH PRICED IN, sorry

Lol look at 12h chart and hold. But yeah sell me your bags.

i´m steve btw, kinda "new" to Veeky Forums. I´m happy to be part of this conversation.

Go fuck yourself please

better luck next time faggot

XLM still hasnt been priced in gogogo

im looking to pick up some bags not drop them nigger

>Possible korean exchange listings in less than a few days (Jan 20th a key date when korean exchanges losen up regulations)
>Mainnet in less than 1 week
> Roadmap in less than 2 weeks
>Possible Staking or Masternodes as well to be elaborated on Jan 31st.
Yeah i'm all in.

fuck off nigger

It won't be listed before mainnet. But I'm optimistic it'll get listed either at mainnet release, shortly thereafter or possibly at the summit.

>i bought in at $12.58 because biz said it would keep going up to $100
GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY. I BORROWED MONEY FROM MY WIFE AND HER SON TO BUY IN AT THE ATH BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKERS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT "KOREAN ETH" MEME.

there will probably be a drop in price at/right after mainnet.
it will moon at listing though.
there is no way the SK government did all that shit without having their cupported crypto in mind,.

I'm interested in this coin but does it have any tobacco in the blockchain?

This, overall a solid project. This is one of my long term holds, and it will explode this year.

Good project and South korea said yesterday in a live broadcasted event that they will not be banning Crypto.

moon mission confirmed

Was Ethereum priced in a year ago?

maybee it is, but this year it will do really good in my opinion.
i dont care if it will take of the 24th

I wish I had FIAT/ETH to buy this shit

>Koreans will be able to buy soon
>Mainnet release
>Staking/Node info released later this month

$20 soon enough jan/feb

you buying at an inopportune moment does not make the coin shitty...
you'll have your money back in no time. one major dip before then, maybe. you can sell your bags at 13 to someone fomoing in and then getting the profits you were supposed to have like all the other idiots on here and reddit...
you're obviously a very emotional trader...
reap what you have now and get out... this game isn't for you...

top kek

At very least this shit is going back to the sats equivalent of 12$

neck yourself kike

I think there's a lot of room for growth and will certainly follow the movement of the crypto market.

If koreans list it and stop the fud then it'll be one of the top winner or even the number 1, but if not it'll just follow ethereum I guess.
Holding for a while until I see another better opportunity, but I like safe bets which can give a good profit.

I don't mean number 1 marketcap, but the day koreans just say exchanges are now regulated and it's fine to trade, the crypto market will pump a lot, ICX being the highest increase for a week or so.

ICX

Hi Steve! You'll definitely want to go fuck yourself.

Normie here. How can any of you have any confidence in your speculation when it comes to if icx is priced in or not? Like regardless of what you think what kind of process do you have that you could have anything that resembles confidence to tell anybody that it is or is not priced in?

>>Koreans will be able to buy soon
Where is the source on this?

Yeah unfortunately this coin is rather dependent on the situation in S Korea defusing.

Purely my speculation:
>S Korea govt announces heavy regulations but not ban
>S Korea exchanges will only add 3 or 4 coins in year 2018
>Obviously ICX is one of them
>Koreans pump it like they did BCH, IOTA, XRP

This is speculation, but DYOR and see ICON's parent entity is associated with one of the major Korean exchanges. Its a homegrown Ethereum too, why wouldn't they add it?

Keep a small nut of ETH or fiat in case there is some hitch with mainnet, that's the only way it doesn't hit 20 by Feb. If there is a problem, buy the dip you will not lose money on this coin even buying up to $13.

Just watch the market and how the coin reacted when the news first came out

might be better off in NEO

That sell wall at 0.008

It's fucking mooning boys get in.

ICX IS NOT THE OFFICIAL COIN OF KOREA

1. It’s based in Switzerland
2. It has nothing to do with South Korea
3. ICX IS NOT THE OFFICIAL COIN OF KOREA

Fuck off steve