WE need more Chainlink threads!!!

Just for the sheer entertainment.
I suggest you to post the best mems you have into this one. No text, only pics!

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

kek I can only imagine what sort of person you must be to always post this

deluded subhuman

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Fine, I've been seeing these threads for months anyways. I figure 10k link won't hurt my folio too much after the killing I made from shorting BTC

you are a MANIAC

i usually spin clockwise 33 times 3 times a day chanting i made it

Here is a legit moon mission thread

Enjoy your bags

ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

Jason Parcel? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parcel a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parcels has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

An insider on the slack chat found out via hacked PM's that Sergey has basically delegated the bulk of the project to a Cambodian coder from Bhubaneswar while he Sergey uses shorted link tokens as a down payment on conterfeit arms deals across the Belo-Ukranian-Russian border. Sergey also using ICO money to have ex-USSR prostitutes in their 50s sew giant Chainlink logo bean bag foot stalls by hand. Rories applied for amnesty to the Khazak equivalent of the fbi. Could go bad but will keep everyone updates ok ok

I like this meme

I was just informed by Rory that the Link.png has been compromised by Indian hackers! GET OUT NOOW. IT WILL CRASH NAY MINUTE, IM NOT KIDIING DYOR!!!!!

QUINTS

WOAH

Someone PLEASE post this on the chainlink slack, I want to see Rory's reaction to this.

someone post the webm from american psycho

which one of you is this?

top kek

You fags are lucky to have a mega autist like me in the stinky linky investors meeting.
I recreated the entire logo by hand.

God, what a shit of a coin should LINK be, if even such high quality memes aren't helping much

I'm suspicious that you used waifu2x.

sitting comfy

Nope, I tried that at first but it amplified the low res artifacts. You can actually see where I messed up tracing in the lock part. I have the .xcf to prove it if you want.
Shadowfork logo.

LINK MARINES HODL YOUR GROUND

I got a high res logo too

>mismatched font
>mismatched code lines
>disgusting gray artifact on the right edge
kys

>I have the .xcf to prove it if you want.
Nah I believe you. I won't be really impressed until we get oil paintings and marble carvings though.

Also,
>Ch a i n
>L i n k

I am fucking dead

Here is good mem.

It´s fake? wtf i payed good money for this rare link high res meme

You got left behind the shadowfork user.

Why are they pushing at each other's wrists what the heck

I dont know. But i do know that 80% of arm wrestling is wrist technique.
Took me a long time to figure that out and i was always wondering why i lost to way weaker people. They bend their wrist inwards and push your wrist out and you lose all your forearm strenght.

I think pushing with your wrist like that its impossible to use shitty tricks