>Have about 15+ btc
>Sell if btc hits around 75K+
>Pay tax
>Invest all of it in some sort of wallstreet portfolio
>Aim to earn enough % per year on it order to take a 75Kish salary
>Never have to work again
Is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

schwab.com/resource-center/insights/content/beyond-4-rule-how-much-can-you-safely-spend-retirement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>btc hits around 75K+
Nope.

If you have to ask around here, then you already know the answer.

If you're happy with 75k/year for life then you don't belong in Veeky Forums.

Get the fuck out of here.

Yes, you can draw down 4% a year for eternity, backtested for all of history

schwab.com/resource-center/insights/content/beyond-4-rule-how-much-can-you-safely-spend-retirement

So to take 75k out, you need roughly 1.8m in index funds.

But a 75k salary is like 50k after tax, so you would actually only need 1.25m to live like someone with a 75k salary.

I mean in theory yeah, you can easily find index funds that give around 5-7%, but idk about btc hitting 75k

First part isn't reasonable, there are better tech and BitCoin will be gone when normies figure this out. Second part is smart, just be ready for bear markets and have a plan to work during those times, and make sure to reinvest to fight inflation.

But this is Veeky Forums, so BUY MONERO YOU FOOL!!!

75k/year would put you into top 1% in Central Europe. You'd live like an oligarch.

most of us dont actually want lambos user, most of us just want out of the rat race

Great point.

Why not though. It's safe to say the bubble will pop from around 40-120K. Then it's possible to make 5-10% on some wallstreet fund.
I'm not content with that, I still want my million, but I want to see if it's possible to earn a nice passive income to insure I don't have to work again.
This is interesting info thanks.

>investing in fiat

Literally riskier than crypto m8

Shit, you must be me. I'd be in heaven to have a job with lots of flexibility, low pressure, decent house, and time and money for a vacation once a year or at least enough to put my daughters through college so they aren't in the debt I'm in.

>Central Europe
Nice shithole

>>Invest all of it in some sort of wallstreet portfolio
You're better off putting your money in an index fund.

BTC will prob break 100k around 2021, someone post that stupid graph.

Tulip? More like two lips!

Yeah something to that effect. To be honest I know fuck all about funds etc... I'm just wondering is it possible to make a solid 5+% in a fund per year.

It could work. I would even consider doing something you love for decent money and meet people and shit. I do photography and run a bunch of clickbait websites and and make shit android apps. I earn close to 250 a week passively and about 1k -2k through photography on the weekends if I feel like working.

Depends where you live. If you're in the US, 75k will let you live like a king in the rural south, but is just solid middle class in say the DC metro area

This I hate working for other people. Middle management cocksuckers can blow me

My sentiments.
Yeah my plan is to make 75K with some fund and then do something I love that's flexible hours and earns about 30K.
I'm EU.

vaginas are so disgusting

op, it's possible for sure
you can lock in 5% fixed rates essentially right now
better idea is to buy an apartment building or real estate investment like that you can get 15% easy

>paying tax

Just use your gains to hire PMC's to "deal with anyone" who tries to repo you user.

fag

same desu

I would focus on real money to accumulate wealth, not toy money.

$75k per year is about $110k before tax. I dunno, I'm not gonna go into different tax brackets, passive income etc. This is the internet so it's going to be wrong either way.

Assuming a conservative 5% return on your investment, in order to gross $110k you'd need $2.2M invested

But taking 2017 as an example, you would have only needed $645k invested as the return was something around 17%

I mean they really are - genitals aren’t that attractive by themselves.

I just dont want to be a slave anymore.. my life is wasted working stupid hours and not having a lot at the end of it.

Kinda similar to my plan.

>Have $150k in crypto
>Cash out half, pay tax, put it into stocks hedge fund with 20-25% annual return
>Let the money sit for years (compounding interest)
>Grow the other $75k in crypto until unspecified target
>Live at parents' home, no costs needed
>23 year old NEET, no plan to marry until 26
>Gonna use spare money to date/fuck girls

$150k is A LOT of money in my third world Asian country.

He didn't write USA

>annual return of 20-25%

Good luck with that.

Nice plan but you cant get 20% annual return with real money. Expect 4-8% real returns.

I have done research.

20%ish annual return from stocks hedge funds in my country is normal. Biggest gainer in 2017 was 26%ish.

It is imposible to beat the index in the long term. If you know how to beat it consistently then claim the nobel prize.