$ODN

What is your excuse?
- 28m marketcap
- Already 30% up after dip (still lot of room to grow)
- 1st decentralized messenger
- New website launch this week
- New beta early feb
- Huge community

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianproject.org/roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only up 30% after that correction?? shitcoin lert

>btc up less than 20%

Because you fegs keep fudding it because you can't handle blackstone bullying you autistic neets.

So i have to pay to send Messages?

My excuse is that the team seems utterly hellbent on wrecking and sabotaging their own product. The ONLY person on the team that seems to actually care is Blackstone. The rest are there to troll and pump and dump.

Naming your product Poop, fudding it in chat for all to see, and then dumping right after the pump. Fishy if you ask me.

Chill OP. They'll all be sucking your dick for ODN come the Binance/Kucoin listing at some point in the next month.

if blackstone is still on the project I'm still not interested

>So i have to pay to send Messages?

nope. free.

This being shilled as a privacy messenger. That's just the first application on the privacy network. It's a lot bigger than just a messenger.

I'm not invested tho, thinking about it

Then why do i need a token?

no
shut your off the spectrum mouth blackstone is a savant and a saint

This coin is completely controlled by 2 or 3 whales. They dump the order book whenever they want.

Worst possible coin to be holding during this time of volatility. Literally no liquidity

Enjoy being cucked by the 2 or 3 mega whales when they decide the crypto market is failing and they dump the entire orderbook in 5 minutes

Future master node for less than 1 btc. Such a bargain.

ODN isn't a messenger, it's a platform. DYOR.

>Naming your product Poop, fudding it in chat for all to see, and then dumping right after the pump. Fishy if you ask me.

I can personally confirm that most of the dump was two whale holders (200k odn in total) who aren't part of the team was who got spooked. I can't actually prove that to you, however.

well I hope your right, I've been holding since ICO. The utter incompetence is mindboggling.

It's a coin with its own blockchain, not a ERC20 token as with MANY rival cryptos. The coin is a share of the network in almost the exact some way ETH is to Ethereum.

Jeet centralized vaporware garbage. 2 months since rebranding and still no roadmap. You idiots are paying for a slack channel where the dev team works on a shit messenger on the side while the rest stake ODN and trade other coins

I don't give a shit about the price, I've been stacking since ICO. My average buy price is ~50c. until this shit gets on a decent volume exchange I could literally give two shits about these early fluctuations. Swing trade if it makes you feel better. Were still under 30mm market cap.

>This coin is completely controlled by 2 or 3 whales

it's almost like you haven't traded a low volume coin before.

>no roadmap
keep up man, you fudders are losing ground by the day. You gotta at least try
obsidianproject.org/roadmap

There is a roadmap. The marketing company contracted for the previous rebrand was sacked. New rebrand underway. The subreddit is already rebranded, next is the website.

Thats a roadmap Blackstone put together because the CEO stopped working on the project after tamico. It's about as good as a 20 minute brainstorming session from a tech person with no marketing prowess.

Nice try Jeet. How are you this stupid to realize that you're literally funding Blackstone gofundme at this point and there is no company

Fud campaign ended last year faggots. Get in for mega moon. Be patient, accumulate, get rich.

>literally funding Blackstone gofundme at this point
you obviously don't know anything about blackstone because he is literally the best part of ODN. If he opened a gofundme I'd probably throw money at it too, the motherfucker deserves it.

Oh what's that the wife controls funds too????

Husband controls funds so wife does too Hrmmm seems like she's more involved than they let on

had some spare btc on craptopia, bought 700 of these things, how much is it going to be worth eoy?

Lol you guys are going to get exit scammed..Sage said the exact same thing for takcoin and world coin. Funding with my own money but big bad ceo guy says no. So much shade

blackstone is amazing. kys

absolutely deluded

$50

This is some good shit bros

Probably 30k imo. $40+ ODN is pretty conservative by 2019 if it follows the same path as NEO and ETH and is successful. They even want segwit and an exchange built on the platform so it could be seriously huge. IF they are successful. They look competent on the actual product and it’s only the marketing shit they contracted out that has sucked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THE ABSENT CEO'S WIFE HAS CONTROL OF THE FUNDS

YOU FAGGOTS ARE SO SCREWED.

Imagine if they divorce, there goes half your development fund

The absolute state of ODN bagholders

Right? Fucking idiots lol

but is there a decentralized forum or something?
"Veeky Forums on a blockchain"
you'd have to pay to post
but it would be immutable which would be attractive for anyone pissed at all the censorship going on
you could send a 'post' to a 'wallet' that was its own board basically and everyone could have their own board.
If people wanted to they could just send posts to a wallet address like 0xGAMINGmmmmmmm because the addresses are randomly generated ones with recognizable names exist but no one would know the private key to them so the money spent wouldn't be going to any one, it would just be burned.
Mining can just be kept linear in terms of ease and payout so there will never be a shortage of funds.

It's a platform so yes something like this could be built. If you know C# you could start building it today.