Personel

Nothing personell kid
but call your parents now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience#Finance
psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/1556/what-makes-people-easily-subscribe-to-pseudoscientific-theories
glassdoor.com/Salaries/quantitative-trader-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm
glassdoor.com/Salaries/trader-salary-SRCH_KO0,6.htm
followingthetrend.com/2014/05/why-technical-analysis-is-shunned-by-professionals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muh accelerating fractals tho

>I panic sold the bottom or didnt buy the dip so I keep spamming my meme lines on Veeky Forums now

Not once has any fucking memeline drawing correctly predicted BTC's future. Kill yourself.

fixed that for you OP

wrong

Here. I made my own chart that should be as equally accurate as your own.

Why do you think it will break support? You just trying to be edgy!

I was predicting the crash with simple TA right before it started.
Veeky Forums laughed and got justed

>broke the meme triangle
visual proof crypto investors are spineless fucking retards that sell like little fucking invertebrate infant girls

I DO NOT want these people to be the future financial elite. fuck them. crypto is going to burn in hell.

no you didn't you larping faggot

Because people with millions on the line can remove their sell walls outsmarting people who draw lines on charts simply by doing one thing the meme lines don't account for.

I was predicting the crash with simple logic before it started. You're way above mean? You'll regress to mean. Sell while you're inflated. It doesn't take meme lines to predict where things are headed.

>It's me! the guy who predicted EVENT A and EVENT B now don't miss out on EVENT C

Why not?
What's wrong with high volatility? It's just free money.

why are you people so emotional about this?
I said its nothing personell...
The other guy who corrected my chart and me are just looking from an objective perspective.

There is no such thing as an objective perspective.

Yes logic alone was enough already.

Are you Veeky Forumslets serious? It was blatantly obvious since the blow off top that we were going to have this happen. You just had to draw literal memelines to know about it the day before it happened. A few hours prior at the latest.

Because every other know-nothing faggot is making predictions. Nobody fucking cares. Buy low sell high is all that fucking matters.

Prove me wrong

I actually predicted every moon, crash that ever happened to BTC and all other alts.
Everything will keep going up and will never go down, you have to believe me.

Thanks, justlonged 100k

thanks just bought 100k

This. In the long run, you're only going to see profit unless you buy high sell low. Or until grandpa has a heart attack because his arteries are too clogged with transactions. Then its on to the heir, who will follow the same footsteps. BTC is literally the hardest investment to lose money in.

>memegraphs

the crash was predicted by most ta fags on tradingview days ahead (at least for eth)

Post link to archived thread then

Thanks just shorted 300k

Cognitive bias and Survivorship bias in action. You went looking for people who said it would crash and ignored people who said the contrary.

yeah but we are not talking about the long run here.
we are talking about the current situation of bitcoin and that all indicators suggest its gonna go down to 8-8.5k
It would be stupid to hodl this moment out and now sell high and rebuy low.

learn to TA newfag

thanks just tethered 100k

This I posted right before it started:
Also had a few earlier threads predicting it

daily reminder that technical analysis is shit and that you should do your quants

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience#Finance
>Technical analysis is a security analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.[91] Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis,[92][93][94][95] which, being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory. The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.[96] It is still considered by many academics to be pseudoscience.[97] Academics such as Eugene Fama say the evidence for technical analysis is sparse and is inconsistent with the weak form of the efficient-market hypothesis.[98][99]

I'm not selling any more until 22K. That is what you don't get. It doesn't matter if it goes to 3K, I hope it does and I can swoop on it. Because its going back up. Nothing short of major countries banning BTC or the absolute failure of Lightning will permanently damage BTC. If you're down, you wait. All that is required is patience.

but you could have made 30-40% more profit in this time

>learn ta
you dont need to learn anything to draw random lines on a chart

It takes true mental strength to admit you are powerless in the market and drawing lines gives you the illusion of control.

onizuka

Thanks for the laugh, now the surrounding people think I'm special.

>Because people with millions on the line can remove their sell walls outsmarting people who draw lines on charts simply by doing one thing the meme lines don't account for.

reminder that this is what the guy said earlier.

AND IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAALLIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A cryptocurrency can either be a stable currency with modest returns like other currencies or a volatile growth machine that speculators can get rich on. Can't be both.

Moreover, a lot of people are now looking at the 'advantages' of stuff like bitcoin and realizing that they are massive, inherent problems. Actively bad. It only has value in as a collectors item like a Beanie Baby. It's worse than fiat currency and gold for functional purposes. It's secure on paper but insecure from the perspective of being able to lose all access to you money with no recourse. Lol imagine inherting a gold vault from your dead uncle and it being in principle impossible for you to open the fucking vault because he forgot to write down the key (this wouldn't happen IRL as bank investigators would determine your identity and let you in)

Do you have a book filled with secrets to getting rich please??

If you have millions to play with you aren't powerless. People with millions on the line don't ask Veeky Forums for comments on their meme lines though.

I like it. It goes back in time so you can buy more

right.. they pay the right people to do that for them.

mr buffet?

mfw tether is officially cancelling the apocalypse with monopoly money

go back in time to buy high just to sell low now, nice the true biz way

beanie babies were better because theyre tangible. someone out there has a room full of them. sure, theyre worth 50 bucks now and that person paid 100k thinking they would be worth 500k, but they still exist. when the crypto fad fades away the only thing that will exist is tears and your dick in your hand.

if Quads we r fukd

nice, just leveraged 100x

Lol nocoiner.

man its over

Thanks pajeet

also, anyone that lost money yesterday has to be retarded. the price of btc was stalled at 14-15k for a month, the party obviously stalled. what did you think would happen? anyone that lost yesterday deserved it.

you can't replace smart work with pseudoscience, people only lie to themselves for trying to get shit done quickly

psychology.stackexchange.com/questions/1556/what-makes-people-easily-subscribe-to-pseudoscientific-theories
>When you have to say "I don't know" or "I don't understand" this character, it creates discomfort. Pseudoscience thrives on this by giving an arbitrary, simple, shallow and easy to change explanation. Since most lay-people never pursue this explanation far enough to notice its contradictions, and since it shapes their observations (in the Popper-sense and through confirmation bias) they never get a strong enough cognitive-dissonance to overcome to positive feeling of having an understandable 'explanation'.

there's a difference from people who actually know how shit works vs people who think they know

not kidding, there's nothing than money as an index for this, compare the earnings from a quantitative trader vs "traditional" traders

glassdoor.com/Salaries/quantitative-trader-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm
glassdoor.com/Salaries/trader-salary-SRCH_KO0,6.htm

followingthetrend.com/2014/05/why-technical-analysis-is-shunned-by-professionals/
>The poor reputation of technical analysis is well deserved. It’s their own fault really. The way this field has expanded makes it very difficult to take it seriously. It’s been reduced to a slogan used by scam artists to sell nonsense books, trading systems, newsletters and ‘mentoring’ based on quasi religious numerology and mysticism. Professionals stay clear of the term technical analysis for good reason.

>meme lines
Let me guess, dead cat bounce? This is already like the 5th dead cat bounce. Do cats bounce the same number of times as they have lives?

look where we are guys, I fucking told you.

this takes fibonacci to the next level

Here we fucking go

I'm here only to say my graph was spot on fags

DINOCOIN IFFY, UH
SHORT THAT SHITTY, UH
THREE FIDDY, UH

I saw the same but was weary.

Shorted right at the top. Gonna make some neetbux. Thx for thread

np bud, always nice to find a decent peer on this board

Apply the TA predictions.

Didn't short but sold the top and stopped my long position. Congrats bros

>retarded TA
>begging for bitcoins
pajeet why dont you just do your due diligence and research instead of wasting effort on this useless crap

not my tip address, just saved it from another user here a few months back. correctly predicted the date of 10k BTC.

the chart is literally nonsensical

no its not lol
have you tried to apply it yourself?

You really shouldn't be attempting to analyze market data unless you've taken a class on chaos theory/probability, etc.
Lots of market phenomena are harder to predict than highly chaotic shit like the weather.

I warned you guys

>btc drops .05%
>haha you faggots thought it wasnt over
The state of Veeky Forums

Yes but a lot of people rather looese money if the buy in buy out, because they just dnt hit the sweet spots. For 905 of the traders its the most wise decision to decide for a few coins buy them and then dont look into it again at east for a month.

Maybe like 10% for playing around.