PBC in1 hour whats your guesses?

i know all the newfags who joined in December dont know who this man is, but soon you will

whats your guesses for the teeka pick this month?

hmm i wunder

Fuel (Etherparty) or Fun

Action Take: Buy ChainLink (LINK)
Buy-up-to Price: $50.00

didn't he already recommend RCN last night? or was that some larper

Probably VeChain. Nothing to do with its actual value it has just gotten huge in the past month and he has to cover it to stay relevant.

Fake.

was there a recommendation last night?

Kek

who da funk u calling a LARPER child?

You aren’t worthy of RCN. Your mom is tho, proved it last night.

Yeah, powr.

It’s vechain

I sure fucking hope not. He's gotten a real boner for big cap coins lately, they only pump 20-30% when he calls them. I want microcaps that can 5x in as many minutes.

0x

This is ven, ma boys, make yourself a favor, buy some and hold till the mainnet released

ah, well I am still hodling till the eom maybe even up to April

alright faggot, i have faith in it regardless of your fakeass shilling

DUDE! we still on for Argentina this summer?

the pbc alerts/newsletters eventually make their way through the leaks, but that's after the price already moons. I've been getting my newsletters and alerts on selly, they're uploaded instantly. Already made 400% profit on the gas and wax picks alone lul.

This months' newsletter coming out at 2pm PST, so less than one hour. Bookmark and you're welcome

selly dot gg/@CryptoNinjas

USDT

It's the elephant in the room. He either ignores it because he didn't call it or calls it now for a nothing pump because whales.

It's trending on literally every Crypto forum. It's going to be the topic and it will fail to pump because bigger whales than he can summon exist.

I’m too balls deep in NEO to recognize the folly of of picking the wrong Chinese ETH.

I know its Vechain but I can’t change teams, except, sexually?

it won't be vechain lul

..does Britney Spears still like assplay before supper? Tango Time.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

..did you not read my post? No way I’m picking VEN. I’m team NEO, because I would look bad to be wrong. Even though I am.

Fake. He called powr.

..that was my quick hit pick, you half-witted canary pajeet.

pajeetistanis!
load up on RCN
arriba arriba!

Wrong pajeet

the pbc alerts/newsletters eventually make their way through the leaks, but that's after the price already moons. I've been getting my newsletters and alerts on selly, they're uploaded instantly. Already made 400% profit on the gas and wax picks alone lul.

This months' newsletter coming out at 2pm PST, so less than one hour. Bookmark and you're welcome

ITS AION

..this guy is going to win

He already called aion ages ago lmfao

a little bit-a shake
and a little bit-a

Yet another quick hit. You guys can’t read.. I guess that’s why you Veeky Forums,

Power trips. Power 100$ EOY confirmed.

POWR is great, according to my pal Nick Gogerty, along with Solarcoin will save the world. I don’t care about that as much as it will make me rich and look better than a sweet nut brown curry.

TRIPS OF TRUTH PAJEETS!!!

don't be allergic to money
listen to this guy

lmfao what nigga? there have been like 5 quick hits this month alone, you're late as fuck

Everyone commenting recent SHORT TERM buys hes recommended haha.

He won't give one of those for his long term protfolio when he recommended them 1 week ago

dubs of deceit

I think he mentioned it back in december or november. I don't have a source for that though, i just remember reading it in a screencap

i was thinking of moving RCN gains after the announcement to LBC and ADEX flip a 50- 75% with that and then move back into RCN ahead of the Beta announcement

what do you think?

Go suck on that Dragonchain bag I got you to buy at $5 pajeet.

he never mentioned it

lul my limit orders filled at 3.10, wax at 0.95 and I've had POWR since it was 0.60. nice try poorfag

Um no. RCN is going to 20x by Sept. You don’t sell the biggest P2P lending network in the world.

God damnit are you CCK? How much fucking inside information do you have?

..good thing you listened to me, ungrateful pajeet wiper of other pajeet’s bottoms.

The price literally moons within minutes of the release. Even if you subscribe you cant get in because they don't buy enough bandwidth to keep up with everyone trying to login. Website freezes every time and the price blows through the buy up to price. A subscription at this point is worthless.

lul the poorfag gets his leaks a day after they come out

I’m an admirer of CCK and a fellow Venbro.

There can be only one CCK. The rest of us are simply imitators, the greatest flatterers.

Don't say I didn't warn you
INT

are you dumb? I've seen 400% returns on 2 picks alone from this month

This. Rowlingstone reports are much, much useful. They were calling VEN since October. Got in time for LUX too.
Now it's turn for SophiaTX

whether or not you believe that the pick for January is RCN is inconsequential. your opinion is insignificant.

this user was graceful enough to share with you knowledge that he could have easily withheld from you. blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the pajeets through the valley of realized losses for he is truly his Veeky Forums brother's keeper

We are working on bandwidth issues but my team are a bunch of lazy pajeet wanna be’s

I’ll give teh pick live on this thread in 20

>

>selly dot gg/@CryptoNinjas
wtf is this link?

when the fuck did I ever mention RCN? I think you've confused me for someone else LMFAO

definitely a long term hold but i was thinking of riding the waves and building a big stack

Its Ark

These Veeky Forums noobs are the worst, you have to convince them to make money, they fight your freebies

Then they go buy TRON

It's Lamden TAU.

that's where the pbc buy alerts and newsletters get published. there's a few other sellers but this one has the fastest reuploads by far, already 400% in only 2 picks so far

I don’t pick ICO shitcoins, this is for mature investors who want to survive bubbles and have no risk

lol dead shitcoin

just copy and past that shit an im good?

Its a good plan, then come back and pay me when you can afford to

Just don’t buy anything you aren’t willing to hold if shit turns sour

You can make all the money you need buying and turning real projects

nah senpai put a "." where it says dot, since Veeky Forums doesn't allow full links

user........ Pls don't do it. Don't be that guy.

>and have no risk
lmoa

Fud that ninja guy, he’s in it for himself. I. Give you pick free on > in 20

do what? im not stupid i have never seen .gg. I wanted to see what he was going to say. ive been on here long enough to just click random like because anons say so

THIS MONTH'S NEWSLETTERS IN 13 MINUTES YEEEEEBOI

This months' newsletter coming out at 2pm PST. Bookmark for future buy orders/newsletters,
you're all fuckin welcome

selly "dot" gg/@CryptoNinjas

Fuck ur self u self serving twat

I’ll give it for free dumbass

you don't even know what selly/gg is LMFAOO. the dude has a whole legit discord set up and I'm a premium member there, we get the picks automatically on telegram announcement channel, legit as fuck. the prem memberships are closed for now but can still get the newsletters via sellygg. try to help these dumbass pajeets and this is what i get lmfaoo i'm out, enjoy your late/fake "leaks"

Ark, as well as Zencash (again).

he's put out 3 alerts regarding zen, he's not gonna call it again unless it's to sell when it moons

damn

no thanks, don't want your fake ass calls LMFAO

AHHHH WHY THE FUCK IS BTC DROPPING
this piece of shit can't hold for a few days

we will never sell ZEN, it’s a long portfolio hold, you cuckholder of pajeetscrots

Discord is for weenies who can’t do their own legwork, you’ll never be free

that's why when i said it moons, which will take time you illiterate pajeet LMFAO. I'm in on zen since $5, before he even called it. been mining that shit for months when it wasn't even the top 5 most profitable coins. I have 3 sec nodes up and running and I'm actually helping them grow while you twiddle your thumbs, i'm in this for the long run kid

rate

ADA-12.5%
XLM-12.5%
RCN-25%
VEN-50%

should i move XLM To ADA after Jan?

we get the picks via discord and telegram channels, keep being salty bruh

This is a near flawless portfolio.

almost but has no ICX; QTUM also a good pick so would redce rcn and ven for those 2.

Based Zenbro. I have 3 nodes as well, working on setting up a 4th.

how about
BAT
NXS
ENG
VRC
RLC
do you see them as good picks for 2018

cool, so i can take off until summer and leave it as it is.

ICX is gonna dip after mainnet, buy some if you want. Never sell VEN or RCN.

my zenbro. zen is gonna blow the fuck up once cryptonormies realize it blows zcash/monero out of the water. I wanna get a 4th set up but I also wanna invest in the pbc picks, life is hard lol

whats so special about RCN?

ENG - too unproven
BAT - you know i like it, but i’m not sure how they will make money when someday that counts for anything in crypto
NXS, VRC fuck outta here top ramen eater
RLC - waiting but in my scope..

It was CND

Token Utility (10/10)
Adoption (10/10)
Team (11/10)
Backs and financiers (11/10)
Partners (10/10)

he chose QunQun

alright so VRC is pajeet-tier and so is NXS gotcha