Old boss pulling creep shit

So, I quit my job because my boss was an angry Lebanese cokehead... He ended up not paying me my last check until 30 days after the fact (already filed with the Labor Board)

But that's not the interesting part! While I was working there, there was this one employee who worked off an on there who would drive by my house which is in a secluded neighborhood often... Fine, whatever... probably some crazy bitch.

So back to after I quit... I went in and asked for my check and he started slandering me until I told him to man up and speak to me like an adult. He finally did, and tried to break the ice with crypto.. being the nice guy I am, I agreed to show him how to trade. During this time I had just bought a 24 port security system hub for $15 at goodwill, and knew his brother was in the security system installation business. So I asked my boss to let him know I have this for sale.

Thing is, his brother is an ex-military contractor who spied on the Taliban in Afghanistan for years ... After I sent him the text about the hub, the brother (who I know, as well as his vehicle) drive by my house... We make eye contact as I smoke on my porch.. a hour later I get text messages from my old boss offering work under the table. Hmmmm!!!

What should I do here..? I already filed for the 30 day late last payment, in the middle of filing for not being able to provide daily timecards, and filed for gibs me dat unemployment.

What else should I do? Should I file a police report?

Iunno where else to ask this besides leddit, and I dont go there.

Could want to make money with you could want to kill you

Put cameras on the house to catch em driving by

Or you know ASK why they keep doing that

Was thinking about the cameras, but i dont have an extra computer... but he's just going to deny that he's doing it.

My friend offered me an AR15 though...

if this is usa, call ice.
fuck those niggers.

Like I said, I am looking at the dude's linkedin page right now, ex-military contractor.

The boss 'adopted' his imported plantation workers so they wouldn't be deported.. Wouldn't doubt the docs are forged, and I am sure his bro has access to those kinds of things.

I'd definitely start sitting outside with the ar

Think they may be just trying to intimidate

>told your boss why you wanted to quit
>told your ex-boss about crypto gains
You fucked up boyo
If I ever stop being a wagecuck, I plan on soemthing like "Here's my week notice, I don't owe you an explanation, I don't owe you shit, good luck!"

had similar situation with my boss in cali, was a mmj delivery driver,shit was ok at the start, then things got wierd( stuff like they said they had dead bodies, drivers get replaced constantly), had sociopathic bosses (he and his wife) realized too late, left the country cus i could have dual citzenship and i felt threatend.. now i just trade crypto

Should be noted this is California... While the AR is homemade, I know for a fact they've got a bigger arsenal

Why did I fuck up...? I dont believe in UI, I just filed for it to make his life difficult. If I get the gibs, good... but who cares what I told him.

Damn that's crazy... You think they were murdering their delivery people or the customers were?

i dont know they have a ranch in the sierras, guy drives a van, but he and his wife are millionaires ( they are not americans, theyre like russian or east eu), i still dont know, i know that in my street there were some attempeted robberies after i left, niggers were spotted, and i lived in a nice place, i mean niggers dont go/live there, i still wonder if they sent them there... funny thing i left in november.. i hope they hired new drivers and that their attention is on the new guys.. they were sociopaths accusing me of shit i didnt do. wierd situation to explain, i felt threatend and i left cus i could...

Oh yea here we go I didn't realize he told about his crypto

They are scouting your place they probably think you have millions idk what to tell you

thanks bought 100k

Stop talking to them wtf is this question

>Why did I fuck up...?
He already felt entitled to owning a part of your life through you being his subordinate. Now you took away a toy from him and you showed him there's more profit to be made off you, legitimatelly or othewrwise.
Best case scenario, he'll keep at the creepy stuff and harass you through phone calls. Worst case scenario, his murder-for-hire brother and his gang will invade your home and torture you until you cough up the wallets.

Avoid using a gun like the Assualt Rifle 15. The police are the only people that can keep you safe.

He's already dead then

He knows my wallets aren't worth shit....

What about an assault rifle 16

He knows I dont have millions... Why would I work at some assholes place if I was a millionaire? That's retarded as shit.

I have stopped talking to him, and all communications are through every fucking labor regulation board I can think of...

Look, I dont believe in regulations, but this guy fucked with me and I cant think of a better way of getting back at him.

Dude went on an hour long rant about how walmart is building tunnels under each store, where there are cities built for the elites come the end of days. dude is koo koo.

Thank god my past crimes actually make the cops congratulate me and I always get away with whatever, I've had powder given back to me several times.

Strike first. Get your bros together and take those lebs out in the dead of night.

Dude, get on that gravy train. Crime pays good, just make sure you cover your bases because that guy sounds like he could do something stupid.

This is the part I have to admit I am German Yiddish, and while he was talking shit about the Jews, I told him Lebanon is just a placeholder.. like Syria and Iraq.

only crimes I commit are buying drugs... and vandalizing certain buildings that everyone hates

No, dipshit, he knows you want him to think your wallets aren't worth shit.

If they know yoye crypto is nothing may just be trying to see if you're pussy before letting you in the other side

If my wallets were worth anything, there would be zero incentive for someone to cook at a restaurant for 60 hrs a week at 11.25 an hr... Your logic is flawed, and his bro would have already taken my funds... I've got less than $5k in there, and if I was so loaded, why would I want to try and flip a security hub?

"Other side"... dude, I've been asked to join BG, family is high up Jew Masons (Fed Res. connections),... insulted the Freemasons as satan worshipers. And I already have other 'protection', just have no idea how to call on it yet. It's just cryptic emails I get letting me know shit. Sometimes there are private keys that I am too scared to use. iunno whose shit that is.

Basically, this guy is /syriageneral/ and I am not on his side no matter what. Dude even offered me his 17 year old daughter at one point.

>and vandalizing certain buildings that everyone hates

We hate them because a bunch of douchebags think it's fun to cover literally every vertical surface with ugly ass drawings, or even worse, signatures as if we were in the fucking stone age

You just made it big and you don't need the hub. He thinks there's money and he can make up excuses for all that shit. Look Shlomo, I'm not in the habit of helping jews, but I'm feeling generous. If you want to live long enough to see the hall of cost happen for real, you gotta feed him to the crabs ASAP.

Lmao... I needed that laugh... Not really a kike, I think the Jews pissed YHWH off so much he left.

I smashed windows... and when the cops find out what building it was, they thank me for it and let me off with a handshake.

>you gotta feed him to the crabs ASAP
maybe I am reading too much into this, but the state is a bunch of bottom feeders and I have filed with 4 agencies now.... Still considering the police report, but might be a waste of time unless I get a camera set up.

If I do get a camera set up, I already caught him driving by... the chances of him doing it again are now slim.

Idc bruh I'm saying what THEY could think
Before inviting you in illegal activities they may be trying to gauge you first

I'm believing this is a LARP. If not one of two things you can do. Leave and get as far as you can away from this nut job, or sit on the porch with the AR and let him know you mean business.

I'd do the first because if he follows it means you have to do the second. Secondcould get messy. Be prepared to kill a mother fucker, it's not easy on people with morals

Tell him to go all in on bitconnect

What was your job OP?