PBC pick is coming in about an hour. Remember the name, remember the face

PBC pick is coming in about an hour. Remember the name, remember the face.

For you newcomers out there: Palm Beach Confidential is a paid subscription that is currently closed. It's most recent price was 3k to get in. The group calls out coins throughout the month through email alerts. People react to these signals where 20% increases happen instantly. This dude actually called Stellar at 800 sats, telling people to wait for the first week of Janurary.

There's also a monthly pick every 3rd Thursday at around 5:00 PM EST. Today is that third Thursday. Coins can get up to a 2x pump with insane bounces that'll make you even more. The most notable ones were OMG, NEO/GAS and of course Ripple. These all happend last year where the total market cap was very low.

Watch out for the Teeka pick when it gets leaked here and witness green dildos in it's glory.

He already called powr yesterday

It's Ven and it isn't going any goddamned where.

Is this true, Anons? Don't wanna get scammed here.

SPHTX

My balls tell me that his pick is gonna be RLC

These pls

who is this guy? how do we know what coin it's going to be?

Is what true? Yes this happens every month and yes some brainless manage to get fucked over listening to other incorrect brainlets on here

It's RCN you fucking dumbasses.

It's gonna be ICX.

Mywish is the coin. Dont come back crying when I told you

ICX is such an easy pump and fomo machine right now I'd be seriously surprised if it's not going to get picked up

This is a signal. This isn't a monthly pick where he does multiple page write- ups for.

Yup. He caused the ZenCash rise from sub 10$ to 20$. Look in the graphs for it in October

> Is what true? Yes this happens every month and yes some brainless manage to get fucked over listening to other incorrect brainlets on here
> actually doubting the God

>telling people to wait for the first week of Janurary.
>"HEY GAIS BUY XLM BUT PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF JAN BECAUSE I'M NOT FINISHED ACCUMULATING AND I WANT TO DROP MY BAGS KTHXBYE"
And people really pay for this shit.

this pajeet is the king pajeet

ICX has already been picked

It's ZCL. I'm his friend.

IcoN all the way..Mark my words trolls!

He never said anything about waiting until the first week of January with XLM. Hiss last mention on XLM was to buy it up to .24 and that was it. I'm a subscriber and OP is a fucking moron and so are you

inb4 BTC

Are you serious? It was less than 20c when he called it. His buy-up to was 20c. It rose up to $1.00 within a month.

it's dogecoin

This pajeet recommended everyone to sell XLM after that and it continued pumping. He is nothing but a PnD shill and has lost his influence.

He doesn't recommend anyone to sell at certain points. The coins increase and stay up from his buy-up to. At that point, the users can sell if they like.

What you need to do is watch the pump, wait for the pull back, and buy right before it hits his buy-up to. You'll see it happen, you'll miss it, and you'll ask yourself why you didn't go in when he told you to. He has a good track record on his monthly picks.

.. but again:

XVG is picked!!!! Let’s goooo

I know the picks. One has already been posted in this thread and it's not ICX.

Also good sirs Teekas picks are shit pay me good 1 eth good sirs I will share with you
1) best big money making crypto calls
2) aunties traditional masala dahl recipe special Veeky Forums deal today only 1 eth entrance fee!
Very good deal for you today sirs.

EOS

wasn't expecting that

He has a good track because retards like you follow him blindly and suck his curry smeared balls. Why pay for being in his cuck club if McAShill does the same for free?

what could go wrong

IT'S ENG

FUCK YES

So you pay for a monthly PND subscription? The absolute state of Veeky Forums

VECHAIN!! ITS OVER NEO KEKS5

Are you serious senpai?

I'd love to see tikkamasala whales vs VEN sell walls

lol told yall it was RNC

CND?????????

yes

RLC, i knew it

CND to 30 cents

youre welcome

It’s ARK, cap this

Wow. Major surprise they went for SHND.

Nasty Pajeet picks nasty coin, not surprised

Aaaand its CND

It s out. Cyndicator max 30cens

DRGN to $5

will this actually pump to 30 cents

30 cents? That's double the current price.

Can one of you faggots tell me the real pick so we can get rich together instead of shilling your garbage bags you're devoting your life to breaking in on?

I sold CND at $0.11 the other day. Oops.

Can confirm it's CND buy up to 30c.

CND

It's CND. Just look at the charts. Like we said, 5 PM PST

Fuck this burnt potato head. I bought SALT at $14 because he said it would go to $20.

Is this the long term coin ?

I mean EST. Fucking timezones

One of these things is not like the others.

Fuck I was going to get some cnd yesterday too... Fuck me.

Thanks homies, now to catch the tail end of the pump so i can get dumped on

I thought that was a meme. Then I checked the CND/BTC.

What the fuck.

>This dude actually called Stellar at 800 sats, telling people to wait for the first week of Janurary.
Read the OP
This dude actually called Stellar at 800 sats, telling people to wait for the first week of Janurary.

HAHAHAHA YOU FAGGOTS I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT CND FOR WEEKS AND GOT CALLED PAJEET CONSTANTLY

is it CND or not? it was pumping hard, but now it's crashing down again.

its cindicator dummy
CND
get it on Binance
your welcome

>This dude actually called Stellar at 800 sats, telling people to wait for the first week of Janurary.

No he didnt lmfao he told those idiots to buy at 0.15$ and sell at 0.30. Teeka is so fucking stupid. That is complete false what u said

It's bullshit until we get a picture.

CND again?

Real talk what is the point of PBC? I can LITERALLY get the same "info" from Veeky Forums.

You think Veeky Forums tards are responsible for the +100% in Cindicator in the last hour? Does any of the other coins mentioned here have that spike?

Trade to Make: Buy Cindicator (CND)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.30
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Binance, HitBTC
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

already own 260k since forever. :^)

He called multiple XLM signals

I need proof the report is even fucking out. A fucking PnD discord can pump something 100% in an hour too fuckwit.

lmao if you weren't in it early, you're about to get absolutely DUMPSTERED
>accumulating

good things i put half my portfolio in this last night, but fuck this is going to drive up the bot cost a lot, i'll never get the expert bot at this rate

bitcoin is taking a shit

Will climb to 0.25 tonight.

Buy now for an easy profit.

Deluded

catch the next pump you faggots. ICX

What do you guys think is a good exit point?

Or are his signals for lame ass long term holds

Combined volume across pairs of almost 1 million euro, sure bro. I’m sure they wouldn’t pick a coin with one tenth the market cap to pump instead. The retards on this board...

Long term

>buy up to price: 0.3 USD

this isn't a pump and dump discord group tip

everytime one of my coins has a moon mission bitcoin farts. i think god hates me.

I always knew CND would be BIG and I mean BIG

Nigger I could do half that myself. Nobody would believe it is a small market cap coin but people would believe it is CND. I've yet to see a fucking spec of proof other than MUH VOLUME.

Stay poor user

It’s a holding that will continue to make you money year in and year out. It has the potential to be your very own money machine the way the Medallion Fund has paid for Jim Simons’ superyacht, private jet, and lavish Long Island mansion.

We have a unique opportunity to jump ahead of the hedge fund elite and get into Cindicator before they’ve even heard about it.

tfw you sold fun and cnd for bitcoin.. fml

CND will be $5 this year according to Teeka.

Just stay poor then, why do you think I care? They already signaled CND once (meaning they have a large position), and price action is the same as last time. On top of that, the tokens have an actual use which goes beyond crypto, and is still below top 100 market cap. But why don’t you go back to chasing the next flavor of the month and get dumped on instead.

Here is my prediction:

Over the next two years, every major hedge fund, day trader, and bank trading desk in the world will buy Cindicator. You will be priced out of this resource if you don’t take action right now and own some.

As the value of Cindicator grows beyond the reach of all but the very wealthy, you’ll share an enormous edge with the richest investors and traders in the world. If you’ve ever dreamed of owning an investment that could fund your lifestyle forever, then you must own Cindicator.

It’s a holding that will continue to make you money year in and year out. It has the potential to be your very own money machine the way the Medallion Fund has paid for Jim Simons’ superyacht, private jet, and lavish Long Island mansion.

I think I'm going to just excuse my from this claer pajeet circle jerk.

That’s why we think you’ll see a massive demand-driven rally in CND tokens that will take them to $5 this year and $20 over the next couple of years.

Me again... I spent 5 BTC on CND. Mates work at hedge funds and they don't mind spending millions on research & analysis tools. We will see CND @ $1 for sure, not sure if it goes to $5 though.

>paying to get pajeeted
The state of normie traders

who here bought ath

Thank the crypto gods I purchased CND long ago. The bot and signals have definitely helped me and now this. Good day