Pay your taxes

Pay your taxes

No

When you cash out.

Give me health care like the rest of the developed world and we'll see. Or you can audit me for what you're "entitled" to assuming the overhead of having a tax man come after me makes the effort worth it

Hey look a sensible comment on biz

I noticed a few random pay your taxes responses in other threads. Looks like a bunch of shills decided to bombard at the same time.

Seems a bit panicky actually, I have a strong gut feeling that NOBODY is bothering with this coin to coin attempt to destroy cryptocurrency.

And they are kind of freaking out lol

Paying taxes when you realize your gains is fine imho but I say its a call to arms if they intend to force coin to coin transactions. This is actually a hill worth dying on.

DO NOT PAY TAXES ON COIN TO COIN TRANSACTIONS AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE AND IF THEY USE FORCE YOU HAVE THE MORAL HIGH GROUND TO FIGHT BACK.

you already qualify for Medicaid, you fucking NEET

NOPE.
No extradition country life is the best.

Fuck outta here IRS shill

>demands free health care
>refuses to pay the massive taxes countries with (((free))) health care pay to pay for their (((free))) health care
Goyim, I...

i met a dude that worked at the government tax office for 20 years and he said they were a scam

i'd rather have my money stay in crypto forever than ever paying any kind of tax above 15%

>>refuses to pay the massive taxes countries with (((free))) health care pay to pay for their (((free))) health care
>what is Switzerland

sorry mr tax man lost all my crypto in online gambling ;)

you mean you lost all your ETH on some botched EtherDelta order? :^)

>DO NOT PAY TAXES ON COIN TO COIN TRANSACTIONS AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE
Plus, that would be completely stupid since there are no taxes on coin-to-coin transfers, even using the most deliberately kiked misreading of a completely unrelated real estate code which some clickshekel bloggers have tried to insist applies to crypto.

Even assuming if "selling" ETH to "buy" your shitcoin of the week was the equivalent of "cashing out" then on paper you see a gain immediately negated by an expense.

"Selling" your 1ETH to "buy" 1ETH worth of, say, Upfiring (UFR) is a wash. $1000 + ($1000). Any "gains" you saw were immediately negated by rolling it into an expense. Expenses are deducted entirely from profits. Net zero. Technically, your net is even less than zero due to exchange fees... meaning Israel owes you a 0.01% REFUND on that transaction until you show other on-paper gains.

A kike dies if it tells the truth. It's the devil's curse on their forked tongues.

>Switzerland's healthcare system derives a significant portion of funding from mandatory Swiss health insurance premiums (averaging around EUR 450 per month) and out-of-pocket payments, meaning there is no free healthcare in Switzerland.
Late night jewish comedians are not a reliable source of information, goyim.

Where do you live?

Crypto/Crypto trades are Taxable in quite a number of countries. Australia/USA are two examples.

Stop, you're not allowed to be sensible here.

Actually Americans pay more per-capita for what little healthcare they do provide than Canadians pay for a high coverage system. You just have a horribly inefficient and bloated bureaucracy.

like almost all universal healthcare, üntermensch :^)

You can literally write off any trading/transfer fees as a deduction/loss since that's what they were to make the trade and get capital gains/losses.

how is this bad for the investor?

It isn't bad for the investor. It's bad for the lying kikes that keep pushing their anti-crytpto FUD trying to insist that taxes are owed on shekel-to-shekel transactions at the time of transaction. Jews invented accounting, so the fact that they can't figure out a simple expenditure should tell you how deliberately these kikes are pushing their lies. Kike tax lies were being pushed every fifteen minutes by shills for a week prior to the dip.

It's just a coincidence that the kike started pushing this FUD coincidentally just days before the jewnews walked old people step-by-step through how to buy a jew-owned non-crypto before coincidentally crashing the market. Coincidentally.

>You just have a horribly inefficient and bloated bureaucracy.
For-profit insurance companies ruin everything. Every hospital billing department despises the kikes they have to beg each day to give up just a few of their shekel. Remove the jew, the system works just fine.

Because if you trade crypto the crypto a lot your going to be paying much more in short term gains, I think

>USA No, it is not, you lying kike. You cannot cite the tax code, of course, because it doesn't exist. You lying kikes made it up to make click shekel on your fucking blogs.

Now flee, desperately try to look up a jew-written crypto blog talking about a completely unrelated real estate code and try to twist it with your jew tongue the lies that you think will trick the goyim into believing you.

Probably long term tax rate vs short term tax rate. And they probably don't like tracking every trade.
Let them risk fees and their cost basis of every coin they sold being counted as $0, because they didn't properly track their trades the first time they sent their 8949.

Short-term gains still require there to be gains. Trading your pog collection of Magic cards that later appreciate in value according some comic book price guide isn't gain on paper or off. Not until you cash out.

Wow. Toxic AND wrong.
You have to go back.

I agree fully, I just don't know if the Jew tax man is going to accept it or fuck me over. I don't know much about crypto to crypto tax, most of what I know seems to be hearsay.

It's bullshit and there should be no question of crypto to crypto being taxable, I'm just worried the irs is gonna bum fuck me

>I don't know much about crypto to crypto tax, most of what I know seems to be hearsay.
Just search for results on form 8949, cryptocurrency taxes, and barter taxes. Only accept results from irs.gov, or results that cite irs.

I have no fucking gains what do I pay taxes on