This is your last chance to get in INT.

Other urls found in this thread:

intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
intchain.io/#team
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hory shit, this machine doesn't stop.

ONLY ON CHINK EXCHANGES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

u gotta risk it for the biscuit :^)

Wall on OKEX is getting slowly eaten, get in now boys, once it's gone, BInance is next and mega moon is confirmed

This is the next ant shares, its insane the combined experience the team has at companies like microsoft and huawei

Here's the full whitepaper: intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

good shit user, what exchange should I buy on?

Very nice my friend

Yeah the OKEX wall got smashed about 60K INT tokens since I first mentioned it 10 mins ago, so there isn't too much time left friendo's

OKEX

I used coinegg, if you need to withdraw select canada, uk, or the default option and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport, or your dick as one user claimed.

I know, I'm trying to help because this board has helped me immensely before, but I'm going to stop soon as shilling wont even be necessary.

Well the wall on OKEX went from 180K INT to now to 80K in like 30 mins so other friendo's are gonna hafta get their ETH confirmed quickly.

Nobody is dumping this.

The price on coinegg hasn't moved at all for an hour because no one is willing to sell below 5700 and the price is lagging slightly at OKEX.

down to 70K on that wall

guess we are going to slow pump, everyone is accumulating but not willing to dump or manipulate too hard either

stealth pump

Thats the best option IMO, I'd rather have to +20% every day instead of weak hands getting onboard for the pump just to dump.

60k INT tokens, will i make it?

Lmao yes, in the short term I'm still seeing a possibility for $5 next month.

fucking big boy, I only picked up 2.5K INT just now

My main stack is in LINK

If I sell my lousy WTC stack I could get 10k INT. Worth the swap?

>WTC
Watch the video, the growth potential on this is far higher at this point than WTC, there are still risks involved however.

Do it, Market Cap alone says it all

What's the deal with this shadowfork fud, is it legit at all?

>in since $0.30

the moon i needed and didn't deserve. thx Veeky Forums

this is my first try at crypto, just put in $500 hope it pans out

US unsupported? should I just pick Canada or some shit?

You wont regret it, if you do make a lot of gains off of this, don't get cocky. This is a pretty unique opportunity.

UK

Yeah, that's what their support said.

Too skeptical to buy more rn, it's at ath

ZEHAHAHAHAHA

I think it will maybe dip a little tonight desu

this. its just whales shilling this then once its hit a certain amount prepared to get dumped on.

I get it, you're trying to accumulate but fudding here isn't going to stop its growth mainnet is supposed to release very soon.

>he doesn't know

Congrats who got in at 18k satoshi when i posted

Ur risk taking abilities will be rewarded. hodl till 10$ in 3-4 weeks

I only got in at 28k and again 39k, are you holding long?

Been reading about INT the all day, im new to crypto but i cant miss this. I saw that you could buy it on coinegg and okex and i saw that you had to pay with btc. So i wonder where i should buy the btc and how i will send it to either site? anyone got a newfag link?

JEsus christ this entire thread reads like a scam. Then you go see what sites are selling this scamcoin and they're all chink sites which are so illegal they can't even reach certain countries. You're all about to get Bitconnected.

Buy LTC or ETH, then transfer it to one of the exchanges trading it. Once there trade your LTC/ETH for BTC. Then buy INT with you BTC.

You want to use LTC or ETH because the transfer speed is faster and the transaction cost is much lower. I prefer LTC.

Not an argument.

Buy it on Ether Delta if you want to pay a premium.

Ahahahahahaha The shadowfork is hilarious

Completely FUD

LINK is going to be huge

Thanks! Any site that is better than the other when buying LTC or ETH?

OKEx is the second highest volume exchange for bitcoin in the world, hardly some obscure chink site

also, risk takers get rewarded, take a bigger risk, get a bigger reward

I'm not sure if theres going to be big delays with coinbase, but that usually the easiest most convenient option. If you want it fast(shorter than 8 day coinbase shitholds), figure out how use localbitcoins.

People, read these fucking whitepapers and laugh at these crooks. It's all broken English and has no fucking effort put into it. No photos of the team, vague gibberish, and the overall feeling of a hack cheat job on par with a trashy carnival game.

this, chinese mafia will dump their shit on u idiots

What whitepaper has photos of the team. If you need pics to jerk off to go here:

intchain.io/#team