Best coin for longterm hodling?

is it really ETH? what do you faggots think?

Other urls found in this thread:

prps.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC

LN saves it. You can test LN right now if you don't believe me

ICX

chainlink by sergey nazarov

UFR is gonna be great long and short term. It has an huge market to take advantage of and is criminally cheap right now, check it out.

Eth? Don't be a brainlet, you long term a cheap unheard pic coin for max profit, did it with Bytecoin and made 1000% ROI. I'm invested in Myriad, Blackcoin, and Hobonickels for the same reason. All old cheap coins and the last two have extremely low supply. Price will absolutely moon eventually. Unitus is looking favorable as well, and you can try Guncoin for an even cheaper long shot, it's dev team just came back out of obscurity and revamped the website and roadmap this month. And don't forget about kittehcoin, it just forked into Lynx within the last month and rebranded, is about to be listed on Cryptopia with a new dev team at the wheel. Could be potential for serious gains there as well. I unironically plan on buying a house in a couple years with the gains from these coins alone. I made bank buying into Vertcoin when it was below $0.40, I got into XLM at $0.03 Even with the big correction the other day I'm still sitting in massive profits. Always invest while it's still super cheap BEFORE the first moon!

I'd go with VEN if you are interested in max 20x. Safest shit.

If you want more gains you will need to go to the shitcoin world.

60% ETH
30% VEN
10% BTC

I am holding:
20% BTCZ
80% KIN
Both upcoming and will have an interesting year.

PRPS
prps.io/

This

if you hold a lowcap coin for a long time (and its not a shit) you get good gainz. Did this with Elix @ 19 cents

>I'm invested in Myriad, Blackcoin, and Hobonickels

Btc and eth for the safest long term bet

>LN
What?

VEN

ven/icx/eth/neo

Tbh it might be skycoin. Skywire will go online this year and things will go crazy. Still can be bought cheap

LTC is the only one I'd recommend right now.
BTC might make it or fuck off but we never know. Probably safe in the near future.

ven

Absolutely this