10x ICO

BUY THIS FUCKER NOW FOR 10x
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/oXyZztqu63CzG9Uwu

LiveEdu is focused on the online education market, and is on a trajectory to become #1.
There is no project learning platform which teaches college students and professionals who have passed the beginner stage how to build complete products.
Targeting the huge $306.9 billion global professional development market.

WHY YOU NEED TO BUY THIS NOW:
-An actual working product ( Shock, HORROR! )
-Great team of AUTISTS, including WOLFRAM FOUNDER
-BINANCE, Bittrex and Hoibi listings soon after launch
-Only 10M hard cap. ONLY TEN (6mil raised so far)
- Over 9.5k Telegram members, shit ton of people following

AN ICO THIS GOOD NEVER HAPPENS

This is the closest thing you'll ever get to a guarantee of massive profits.
YOU WILL 10x IF YOU BUY THIS

Check it out:
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/oXyZztqu63CzG9Uwu

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
tokensale.liveedu.tv/ref/ibPgKqTbYbNnKS94
etherdelta.com/#EDU-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BitDegree way ahead of them

BDG starting to hit exchanges now and price is still low due to crash

DYOR anons

shit exchanges with no hopes for a better one anytime soon

Thanks bought 100k

Working product icos are best icos

thanks faggot

Nice scam, pajeet. CoinMetro is the real deal though.
hackernoon.com/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

coin metro is a pajeet coin u faggot

Shitcoin no one wants

Screencap this so you can remember to kill yourself in 3 months

I fail to see why anyone would use this over youtube and other courseware thats available for free.

ill track both Coin Metro and Live Edu, Liveedu will win u spastic cuck

Yeah, Udemy doesn't make any money, do they

Of course, you must be right. It's not like you're trying to make me click your shitty referral link

pfffft

The telegram link on their website doesn't work
Link me the right one

t.me/liveeduico

Shill me on coinmetro

They pay out tokens after the ico

Etherdelta link etherdelta.com/#EDU-ETH

>owned by forex platform FXPIG, has experience with banks and regulators and bulding similar platforms
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and new investment vehicles for pros
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seeks licensing and following regulations so when governments start intervening it won't collapse
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and tokenized asset management, which will appeal to more traditional investors
>all fees on the platform are paid with their native token XCM, percentage of XCM they get from fees is burned; also each quarter 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back XCM

Sounds centralized

Can't wait to get my fucking paws on this coin

it is, yes. decentralized is a meme that's gonna be BTFO when regulations come in or if you want anything to do with fiat on your exchange.

I guess after seeing responses from normies after Bitconnect, might make it more mainstream for retards

Got ref link?

Fucking pajeet. I'm not going to buy this so that you can get the free coins from referral and immediately dump them when this shit hits the exchange.

i already own a fuckload nobhead, making the most of the 17% and 16% bonuses they give for buying RN

nah. I'm a true believer :P

I’m sold, and available to US

their legal team is working to get an exemption from SEC for burgers and are pretty sure they'll get it. if not, all burgers will be fully refunded. all of that will be announced as soon as they get the decision, no later than the beginning of the main token sale on Feb 21.
I really recommend joining their telegram channel

Their CEO is there quite often answering questions in voice. Also look up the AMA with him on youtube

well this thread did not get totally derailed

>ref

point?

cuz your ICO is worthless. the only way people can make money from this is by spamming their pajeet referral links like you're doing.