twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

DONT YOU FUCKING SELL

Aaaaaaaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone

AAAAAAAAAAAA

aa

only green ids will make it thro

who are the faggots selling now?? which country??
we were recovering so well...

Oh I forgot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If it crashes now does that rule out the wall street theory for what caused the crash over the last few days?

Holy fuck how do people unironically listen to this trash?

Also; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wall street execs saw their buddies buy and want a piece

Though would be a bit too soon for that. Maybe Euros going to sleep or just burgers being burgers.

There are only so many times it can crash right?
forgot to mention:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You will never see bitcoin under 11 000$ again after yesterday.Screenshot this.

My alts are so hung up on BTC. youtube.com/watch?v=5LuH0ywYVQc

Only good feelings now

yes, because its never gonna up above 10k ever again

but it is at this very moment

what did he mean by this

WE NEED MORE TETHER

Lads

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SPARE ME PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE

You will understand.I hinted once again for you Veeky Forums use it well you faggots.

wtf i thought you guys said we’re agoing to 30k i just bought

We will reject this sell pressure.

YOU THINK THIS IS OVER? YOU REALLY DO DON'T YOU?! Think again sunshine! This ain't over by a long mile. We have only seen a small dip and you call it a crash? The bear market is upon us! No amount of Tether injected into your vein will save you now from the inevitable! We are all doomed! If you aren't a brianlet - and I really hope that's the case for your own sake - you should know what to do right now! For all the others, I'm truly sorry. It has been an honor shitposting with you, when the inevitable happens, I'm not sure many of you will still be with us. I'm afraid this is it, salvage what you can, whatever it may be. The dumpening is right around the corner, waiting to do it's thing. The days of 10x your investment is OVER. You wanna make money? Get a real job you NEET! For the ones that chose the second path, I salute you. Wageslaving is truly tantamount to eternal suffering. Ending it right now after losing EVERYTHING you worked for, means you will at least keep one thing with you. Your dignity!

>btc going below 11k again
>eth below 1k again
w-was it a bull trap guys?

be quiet sand nigger

>they said it was over
youtube.com/watch?v=DAyT8XUSEDU

Sell everything, this crash will be a lot larger!

You normies forget that unlike gold and cash crypto has real value behind it.It has technology for artificial inteligence robot distibuted ledges.Always bet on the technology.Wall street is scared of us,those fucking harvard halfwits.

Fucking Asians.

Nah, if it rejects here we are good (short term). We need to break 12k then to be on safer side, but until we knock 14k its still downward.

SHOULD I TETHER UP RIGHT NOW YES OR NO

Eat the rice pay the price

TETHER YOUR MOM IF YOU WANT TO TETHER

no fuck it.. worst case you sill have to wait a couple days longer until you're even again

This has to be Asia selling....WHY are they like this

SELL SELL SELL

It's a bit too soon for Asia.

TETHER IS WHAT WHALES USE TO KEEP BITCOIN FLOATING.ITS GONNA BE A BULL MARKET HENCE TETHER WILL BE USED ALOTT AND RISE IN PRICE.I HOPE YOU LOADED UP FOR THIS MOON MISSION FAGGOT BECAUSE HERE WE GO

Fuck the chinks. Always dumping.

WE'RE GOING DOWN. SELLLLLL NOWWWWWWW

Justin Sun cashing out

Not now, never try to catch falling knife. Wait for short reversal. If no volume and movement, sell the first dip you see.

BTC IS CRASHING AND ALL ALTS WILL CRASH WITH IT, EXCEPT TETHER WHICH WILL PROBABLY ACTUALLY INCREASE

WTF YOU ON FAGGOT

HOW NEW ARE YOU

MY SELL ORDER WAS AT 11500 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Time to fire up some nukes.

>never try to catch falling knife
THIS OLD TIRED MEME...
I MADE 72K YESTERDAY CATCHING THE FALLING BCC KNIFE

YOU PUSSIES NEED TO SHUT UP GIVING ADVICE

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

this is 100% all the small dicked yellows cashing out. 7am there

Where's the FLOOR, people...i'm blind

THATFUCKIGCHINKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who's holding bags from 20k?

Shit, I was about to buy some REQ.

BRC IS CRASHING AND ATS WILL GO TO SHIT PEOPLE WILL REALISE THAT TETHER IS DISTIBUTED LEDGES AI TECHNOLOGY THAT IS WORTH IN US DOLLARS.WHICH IS WHAT WE USE IN REAL WORLD,TETHER WILL REPLACE THE FUCKING BTC IF YOU CAN'T SEE THIS YOU DESERVE TO BE POOR

Last changes to buy

>>>plebbit

It’s 6.30am here in asia you dumbass

WHAT THE FUCK did you just say about my portfolio faggot? ill have you know i graduated top of my class in economics with over 300% gains you little bitch

Well you made, and if he sells now and it reverses, then he is finito.

Generally, he should have sold hour ago, thats what I'm saying.

Have you learned nothing from yesterday? I will buy even

Bounce at 8.5k.

It's a weekday, the only Euros still awake are autistic neets, and they don't sell.

7 30 tokyo time

HOW DID THIS FUCKER KNOW I REBOUGHT EXACTLY AT 12,100. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW?!??!?!?!!

6:30 AM in CHOYNA

Just wait a couple hours. I bet they wont dump on it this time.

Looks like you're excluded this time :^)

Mid $8k but if it goes lower it’s gonna hit $1000-3000 and stay there a while

The Asians will create a daily pump and dump routine where we prop up the market all day only for then to dump when they wake up. I suspect it's the Chinese and not the Japanese, though.

BUT WHY

Because they're fucking Chinese.

sneaky azns, stealing all the goy moniez

To scam/rob the crypto-economy in true chink tradition.

SELL SELL SELL

Will it rise tomorrow?

W-we're recovering right?

>can you tell me the future
kys

We need to synchronize a dump on them while they sleep so that they wake up in terror.

the bull trap is real MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

Can we all unanimously agree to dump our fucking bags on these fucking chinks 4am their time every day for a the next week? I am serious, they dump every... fucking... morning... taking our sweet gains. I SAY NO MORE

What a BOUNCE!

Jokes on you, it was a bear trap

>high volume bounce of gains

thank you based chinaman

then they will dump and crash the market for good

NOOO DIE YOU FUCKER I ALREADY TETHERED UP

Probably to make money.

But I will have my gains while they kill each other in the streets.

HAHAHA ANARCHY

Same. I think it's more dead cats. Recovery doesn't normally look like that.

dat dump

>mfw they pump tether to save it
>mfw it's not very effective

FUCKING CHINKS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DEVILS HOUR 666
WTF BTC IS RISING STILL

jesus christ its forming an perfect textbook Pennant

Biggest dip was yesterday, buy back in now

CALL THE BITCOIN AND TETHER HEADQUARTERS AND TELL THEM WE NEED MORE PUMPING