/tat/ Tax Avoidance Thread I

Why don't we have a tax avoidance thread on Veeky Forums?

The capital gains tax allowance in the UK is only £11,300 with a 10% and 20% band depending on your total personal income for the year.

Any ideas on how to avoid that? A possible way of doing it would be to open a bank account in Jersey or Isle of Mann and use that for your exchange, but I don't know if any UK exchange allows it. Also, can a Limited Company in one of those locations be the holder of an account in any non-pajeet exchange?

Then there is the alternative hard mode, which is borderline illegal:
>set up a consultancy firm in one of the islands
>become a UK client of your island company
>the company will charge however much profit you make in a year for their service
>????
>PROFIT

Couple months ago some BBC celebrities were caught doing that old trick. They were "exposed" by the media but there were no legal repercussions as far as I know so it's safe to assume if you aren't a public figure you'll be ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/biztaxes/shared_invite/enQtMjk4MTgxOTk1ODMxLWU5YmE5NDRkMGVlYTgyY2U1ODdlMjU4MzdmNjhmMzM0MTJlNGZhZGMxZDk2MGQ2ZGEzMGY2MzQzZmRiZmI1MDA
files.taxfoundation.org/legacy/docs/fed_individual_rate_history_nominal.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is thevshit i need answered my cryptofolio is becoming thicc and im not tryna pay 20%

don't be autistic and pay your taxes

are you calling the founding fathers autistic?

not paying your taxes to some bullshit government is the most american thing you can do

what a fucking cuck

fuck you, no

there have been several threads on this
biztaxes.slack.com

>biztaxes.slack.com
how do i get invite pls?

This. Me too

join.slack.com/t/biztaxes/shared_invite/enQtMjk4MTgxOTk1ODMxLWU5YmE5NDRkMGVlYTgyY2U1ODdlMjU4MzdmNjhmMzM0MTJlNGZhZGMxZDk2MGQ2ZGEzMGY2MzQzZmRiZmI1MDA

Fuck you, you poor ass nigga. Just pay for your taxes you stupid shit, you live in society at least contribute the worth of your deadweight back.

> defending corrupt politicians

Basic af.

The tax mans thread, read it, don't ask again.
cryptoaltcointradingblogspotcouk/2018/01/crypto-trading-and-taxation.html
(put a . before and after blogspot and after co)

>just pay your government to give "aid" money to african dictatorships and "refugees", goy

i already pay enough taxes to support another three people other than myself and 90% of government is dead weight. fuckin faggot ass wet back, get out of my thread

If you're that unwilling, just think of it as paying for the police to make sure that you dont get assraped by Jamal

lol the same police that enable sandnigger gangs to rape whites out of fear of being called racist and jail whites over using the word nigger on twitter?

You dont contribute shit to society with your money making, at least contribute your tax.

Society that is importing millions of violent and illiterate niggers, makes laws favoring non white males, gives women full power in the legal system, and taxes responsible contributors into the ground.

the power structures in wester societys have broken the social cotract, therefore they deserve nothing expect the firing squads

i had a theory, idk if it has any validity tho
>buy altocoins, hodl
>time to cash out
>transfer to XMR, send to 2nd XMR wallet you hold
>under anonymous exchange account, sell XMR for BTC
>buy gold/silver with BTC on jmbullion or similar
>go to some cash4gold shithole or pawn shop for cash
>???
>get fukt by IRS

does this have any chance it might work? not looking to cash out now, but in the future, i think this is enough to cover your tracks

>at least contribute your tax

retard, taxes are already egregiously high and government provides far less than it takes from its constituents. do you have any historical perspective for how big of an ass raping 25% income tax is? what economic good is the government going to do with my money that i can't do on my own?

neck yourself

files.taxfoundation.org/legacy/docs/fed_individual_rate_history_nominal.pdf

Just pay your fucking taxes goy

Back you fucking go No one cares. This is Veeky Forums

Name 1 thing there that doesn't fit europe perfectly

>are you calling the founding fathers autistic?
They absolutely were though.

Neck yourself commie

I care faggot

Fuck the EU

Mike "the situation" from jersey shore is currently facing a possible 15 year sentence for tax fraud, good luck anons

I live in the IOM with an IOM bank account. Loads of people do it from foreign places, dont know how much paperwork you have to go.... because I come from here I dont have to go through all that.

I have no issue with paying taxes but the CGT on coin to coin transactions is obviously a ploy to destroy cryptocurrency. I also believe that crypto is super important for the future of humanity and society.

Any attack on crypto is an attack to the human race and the future prospects. What they are trying to do is make sure crypto is not a viable currency that can be used for daily life.

I hate to say it but I am 100% willing to go to jail for this shit. And I WILL fight tooth and nail. The good news is that its not really possible to enforce this anyway. And if you pay when you cash out maybe they wont give a shit anyway.

Have you ever used your bank account in mainland UK? Are you able to use your debit card normally here, set up direct debit for utilities, use cash machines etc?

>Mike "the situation"
kek what a name

We had this last week, just send eth to ethbet bet on 99% win probability cash out as gambling gains (taxfree). The law is so thin in the uk on crypto people have been doing this with hundreds of thousands worth of crypto profits in the uk

Also coin to coin tax is bullshit here if u absolutely feel like I must pay CGT just pay on what you taxed out HMRC will be happy with that

Yep went to Uni in UK, I could use my debit cards , DD for bills etc.... Natwest owns IOM bank... which in turn is owned by RBS.

Regardless user, you should care, before it's too late.

Not paying taxes and fraud are not even in the same category. You might go to jail for one. You might.

What was the article I read a few weeks ago about how they found out that tens of millions of money where misspent and they had to get the feds involved in the investigation? At the same time they are constantly shilling every day about they need to raise taxes to fill in the massive budget gaps.
They recently convicted and sentenced a dude that beheaded his coworkers to life. So that means they'll spend millions in costs to keep him imprisoned because jails and the staff and the food and other services that go along with prisons dont come cheap. While we're on the subject lets lock up millions of inmates times 30 thousand per year costs to imprison them for having some grass. all those costs add up.
You have to pay taxes even if you live outside the country forever and never receive any gov services.

If I understand correctly, there are apps that you can use to trade with people IRL. Of course it will be sketchy to do like $10,000 or whatever the bong equivalent that would be in one transaction, but that would be one way.

once you realize the government are criminals and paying taxes is just the cost of business you kinda learn to accept it

>cash out on local bitcoins
>never give identity to any exchange

This thread REEKS out honeypot.

>Inb4 "several bitcoin millionaires arrested over tax avoidance schemes" etc.

You know its coming...

Unless you keep it all in cash how do you expect a bank to react to large sums of money appearing in your account?

Yeah a few months back I was reading about some proposed law about some proposed financial crime and the law specifically laid out that government agents are exempt so they could commit the financial crimes. "rules for thee, not for mee"

the founding fathers went to war over a 2% tax you fucking moron nigger.

being this fucking stupid

he may have been an atheist faggot, but the dude was pretty based otherwise.

Not exactly, there was more to it than that. It was basically the same thing as the financial crisis in the 2000s and the government trying to do a bailout for their banker buddies. I laid it out here before but nobody cares so why bother

But user, this is /pol/.

Can I do this as a Kraut?

2%?
They were taxed so heavily on some items, American made versions were plunged into non existence