So this board is called Business & Finance

So this board is called Business & Finance.
But you never talk about actual economy and finance. For example, Fed raises rates - that's pretty important. But literally nothing about it on Veeky Forums, no discussion about consequences and all.
It's all about crypto and that's it. But even for crypto that's important, the market doesn't exist in the vacuum. It's still reliant on fiat and central bank policies.

What id this FED coin you talk about?

what are your EOY estimations?

you meant te fedora coin? just pnd material

Slag off

fuck off with your shill pajeet

If the fed raises rates people lose interest and faith in the stock market/conventional investing and flood crypto with more money

I know it's a shame op

Thanks just bought 100k

You sound like a cuck talking about cuckurrency.

this board was made for crypto you fucking newfag
when we have crashed wr might talk about other business

the fed is a slave to the market, they will provide plenty of advanced signal to prevent any major dips

Nice just bought 100k

What's the fed?

It was up to you to make the thread, bro.
Thanks for letting me know, though. I'm going to check on my long-term bond index fund.

this is why we need to split the board, one for biz and other for crypto

bullshit

>Fed raises rates
I didn't find "FED" on CMC. Can they raise their own rates? Sounds like a scam to me
Can they print their own coins too? That doesn't sound healthy.

Tell me the exchanges they are on, maybe there is time to buy in and make a buch. What are we looking at, 10x EOM?

Indeed, biz wasn't like this a while ago. There were thread about actual economic data, job market, etc.
Now it's just crypto.
I agree with the above user the we should get a separated crypto board.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

0/10 TA. Get some better chart skills newfag

thats because Veeky Forums is shit. its just a bunch of idiots trying to get rich quick.

Yeah what a bunch of idiots, who wants to get rich quick? Plebs.

just make a thread. If there's enough demand for economics/business content then it will flood the board.

Only then can we justify creating a seperate board for crypto

for more serious matters than masturbation over crypto you see here

>/pol/
>ever

This board was made for crypto but yes there used to be some halfway decent discussions about non-crypto matters. But now its just a bunch of NEET's trying to shill their shitcoins.

Buy chancoin.

gtfo boomer