My Brother is Going to Jail Because of Crypto

So he stole my parents money and used it to by crypto, panicked at the crash and sold it all. My parents called the police since they didn't know who took their money and it turned out my brother stole the money he confessed to the police after arrest. He's most likely going to prison now since the state is pressing charges not my parents. He was literally crying saying how jail is terrible already. He has an internet addiction and he can't use the internet in jail, the food is nasty and he also said he hasn't taken a crap because he can't crap in front of other people and has to wait until the other cellmates are sleeping before he can even pee.

This is what crypto has caused, suffering, suffering, and suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of all the things that ever happened, this was surely one of them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA dude you gotta be kidding if you are not it's really sad

Thanks, just jailed 100k brothers

Nice LARP, OP.

gay.

nice, just stole 100k

ermerged xd rebbit larper.

Time to hang out with Sayori!

> state is pressing charges
> blames it on crypto

Wew lad.

It'll help his internet addiction.

Also: I don't care.

How the fuck does a state charge someone for something committed against a person? Seriously, buy monero.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If someone kidnaps another person, and the kidnapped person says they dont want charges pressed then the state can still press charges for example

This isn't funny, my brother is a weak and scrany guy, this will most likely be what happens to him in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo

yeah, not funny at all. Tell him to pick up the soap.

Well hes a major fucking retard
Who the fuck steals from their parents
And then he reveals himself as a weak minded failure of a human being (not like thats not already obvious from his internet addiction)
Pic related probably your bro

He's not a weak minded person. And he stole from my parents because he wanted to make a lot of money off crypto and then gives the money back and keep the profits.

>hes not a weak minded person
>FOMOs so hard he steals from his parents
>panic sells
>addict
>cant shit when people are around

Im starting to get the feeling youre as much of a failure as your brother

>steals from his parents
Doesn't that show he's courageous considering who else is brave enough or has the balls to pull off something that risky?

>panic sells
Ok this i agree with it was dumb

>addict
Sociopaths are usually addict and he has been diagnosed with personality disorders. Last time i checked sociopaths are considered mentally strong

>can't shit when people are around
Obviously not. Could you take a shit in a toliet with no walls with other people around you?

>If someone kidnaps another person, and the kidnapped person says they dont want charges pressed then the state can still press charges for example

Isn't that retarded though?

1 Greedy people will be pushed out
2 You should not have told him about crypto
3 Keep normies out of crypto
4 Only talk about crypto on Veeky Forums
5 Hide your power level

The argument is they are still dangerous people even if the victim forgives them. Like if a dude robs a bank and for whatever reason the banker says "its cool" the dude is still a bankrobber

nice, just did 100k years in jail

I actually have experience with this and basically if it's close family it's not really theft until the victim presses charges.

Not american though...

>Doesn't that show he's courageous considering who else is brave enough or has the balls to pull off something that risky?
It shows he's a thief that can't be trusted. He should have simply asked your parents if he could invest, like any normal child. My dad gave me $10000 to invest in Ethereum at the beginning of 2017 after I did research on it. Due to smart investing, it's now over a million dollars.

lmao

bumping for more posts

i feel like if i make fun of this my holdings will crash. your brother fucked up extremely bad in a way that is extremely obviously bad OP. here, have a meme.

Not really, i bet a lot of criminals would have no problem threatening,harassing,intimidating the victim if it was solely the victim whom was responsible for charges being pressed.

Plus this

No, it's to prevent criminals from coercing victims into dropping charges.

>my Dad gave me 10000 dollars

damn you spoilt NEETs are spoilt