+100K Subs

+100K Subs
All listening to his advice like it was Gods word
Gets scammed himself

Just goes to show everyone on Youtube that is an 'expert' on Crypto Currencies is just some guy with a camera LARPing.

> trusting a nigger with your money

Who could have foreseen this terrible outcome?!

This guy cashed out ages ago. He will meet someone in federal prison who will make a large investment in him I am sure.

I kekked

Same thought

Did you also know that Trevon hates whites? He's going to get himself killed soon

Look at this retard
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7dBBF_1L_8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5cpZOivtiA

I STILL HATE HIS FACIAL HAIR

people like to hear what they are thinking or hope. tre says 'its not a scam its not a scam' then it's a confirmation bias and they eat anything else he shits out.

with your rhetoric aren't you the one with racial hate?

>rhetoric

Hello. Did you even watch the fucking videos?

you're the one with all the hate still he's not even mad in the videos.

Yes, I do hate scammers. Why are you so surprised, brainlet?

Acknowledging the nature of niggers is not the same thing as arbitrary race hate

The only person who could properly be the face of crypto is Mike Novogratz.

Face it. Normie whites have been brainwashed by the media into believing black people are just like they are only with a different skin color. Furthermore, not only are they the "same" but they are of a higher moral nature due to being "oppressed" for so long. If you don't trust and believe everything they say and do, you are just a bigot and a racist.
The only problem with this is the old timers had it right. Niggers really are the scum of the earth and if you open your mind so wide your brain falls out, you'll get what you deserve. Enjoy getting JUSTed, dumbass honkies.

Another legacy of the boomers
fucking boomers are the biggest cowardly pussies on earth

I don’t understand... how will Trevon goto jail? What did he do? Was the at the top of the Bitconnect pyramid? As far as I know participating in a Ponzi isn’t illegal unless you’re at the top...

>this is even remotely the case
where do i sign up to get my oppression points?
believe me, whites aren't as good-natured and kind to black people as you think
half the shit i read online proves my point

>top of pyramid
Veeky Forums buy high sell low confirmed

I don't mean you any harm man. My experience with your people is this though: no matter what kind of deal, situation, social encounter, whatever, any time I try to engage a black person I end up regretting it. Either I get fucked in a transaction or get fucked over some other way. It just never fails. I finally learned my lesson. If a black person is in any position to manipulate the outcome or if they are shilling something, I will not get involved. Of course there are a lot of (((whites))) that are the same way but that's another story. Bottom line is I've learned my lesson. Fortunately the stakes have always been low. Some of these Bitconnect dups though, man. It really sucks.

maybe u should stop with the drugdealing

Who doesn't hate white these days desu

STOP POSTING THIS NIGGER

WHO WOULD EVER TRUST HIM WITH MONEY EXPECT SOME GHETTO TYRONES

IF YOU LOST MONEY AT BITCONNECT YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT

I met this guy before he became a "crypto advisor". He played music for bars.

I wish that were the problem. I've never done drugs in my life. But whatever works for you dude, associate with whoever you want. If you like black people, knock yourself out.

Any vocal retard you see on youtube, twitter and even Veeky Forums is clueless, the real smart people just keep them to themselves and silently make profit from the shadows