SHADOWFORK NOT A MEME

These are Sergey's tokens. Shadowfork isn't a meme, the only thing wrong about the recent FUD is the implication that Sergey is getting cut out of the deal. SERGEY IS IN ON THE SCHEME. We made too much noise about LINK and the dev team had to pivot to a shadowfork to keep us out.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d#tokentxns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TxHash:0xa5fd0d48c188e802e5886021625630a170fdc9e872686bc201f5657a5eba63aa
>124 days 46 mins ago

hmmmm well if you haven't gotten your email from the dev team notifying you that your tokens were successfully shadow forked i'm sure you'll receive it soon. check your spam box

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-goys?

Fucking brainlet, the scheme has been going on since the ICO when the banks noticed the autistic attention LINK accidentally drew. They immediately ordered him to quietly re-issue shadowlink while the autists were distracted by the pump.

Can someone explain the number of 5*5% wallets?
The first 35% are obviously the retained tokens. The ~10% seems to be binance imo. But the 25% in these 5 different wallets seem strange. The were created 124 days ago and had no actions yet.

It's time to stop shitposting now

I am not familiar with LINK. Please explain this drama.

wait sorry i'm retarded. Only 35% are in circulation not the other way round.

We got a live one guys, damage control shill. Probably just activated his Google alerts, how much shadowlink are they paying you?

I'm not playing your game. Kill yourself

>it's real
>it's literally called JEW
what the fuck anons

why does it say jew? is sirgay truly our guy?????

Yeah they got me too. At least 40% of my tokens are fake. You got to check the serial numbers of the tokens. Only the ones starting with CLNK.E2017 are valid. And if you can't find the token serial numbers or your exchange says "durr what's a token serial number", yeah your exchange is probably inside on the scam too. Kind of pissed now but it is what it is.

what the fuck? i was sure that this was meme

Ok guys, pretty sure the shadowfork wont be done for at least another week. By this point we simply should reach the price singularity.

>tfw Jason "Shadowfork" Parsnips fucked us all over

Wow biz is full of retards. You know it takes about 5 minutes and .001 ETH for anyone to do this?

Pls post wallet address

who cares. didn't you get your shadow links in the mail? if not, i guess you're just not invited to the party. sorry bro.

etherscan.io/address/0x98c63b7b319dfbdf3d811530f2ab9dfe4983af9d#tokentxns