twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete this you fucker i need someone to take my bags from me

HAAHAHA PAJEEET

pajeet coin confirmed lmao

Hahahahaahaha

Fuck sakes .

sie please delete i lose money because this tweet remove image please sir

The memes were real all along.

This is why we need flags on biz.I got poo'd!!!!

street shitters are going to take revenge on the bongs by crashing this coin...

So fucking glad I sold this trash in time

FFS, can't we just ban all pajeets? They do nothing but shill shitcoins all day.

hahahaha

pajetcoin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pls sir

We seriously need this how the fuck do we get it to happen? Do we have to bribe gook moot with crypto or what?

Literally any kucoin token is pajeet tier now. That exchange is pure cancer.

>it's actually real

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/954004465417256961

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

delete this sir please

Pls sir, kind remove this

pajeet garbage confirmed

It's a given that i will never touch an Indian coin

WE REALLY NEED FUCKING FLAGS MODS
NOW!!!!

I invested in this shit fuck you pajeet

Holy shit. They single handedly killed their own coin in a single tweet.

India > UK

Yes! Who is superpower now? India rules the waves and soon space too!

They will day 1 dump, they always fucking do it happened with REQ too.

pls sir, do not post this, pls, sir pls

>uk 2nd
Cuckistan confirmed

>cancer
You mean a great place to shake down street shitters?

very good sir
sir now pls, , gib

I called this when i laughed at the idea of normies buying a coin with “brain” in it
Next we’ll have panda coin moon because PND

Jesus christ

If the fat DBC tripfag foodposter is reading this, I swear to God I'm going after you if this damn pajeet coin doesn't at least reach 0.40 eom AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE REPLYING ME WITH YOUR FUCKIN NIGGER POSITIVITY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU FATASS

So it looks like Deep Brain is a coin for indians and muslims? Glad to be born in the good ol' US of A. Just wish the ZOG would get kicked out of our country already.

Why is it undervalued? * There were 5000 new AI companies in 2012-2016 period * 20-30% of all AI applications cost is the computation (for example one game of AlphaGo costs $3000) * $20 BILLION industry vs $9 MILLION ICO

Unique advantages * Working product ready (platform with more than 1000 semantic skills) * Under the radar for most investors (they don’t need much marketing to sell out anyways) * Very strong (nerdy, no offence) team * Strong deep problem * Low cap £15M (but $6M already went to VC’s) * Big investment from NEO - $1M and $4.8M from Jinsha River * Strong advisors, strong partnershisp * Strong marketing point (Awarded First Prize in Enterprise Sector for AI Research Center out of 30 teams) * They already confirmed exchange listing * Clients include Microsoft, Samsung, Siemens

Why do I personally like Deep Brain Chain * Since I am doing a PhD in a scientific field I am close to this project and really like the idea. * Considering their strong partnerships, clients and advisors, they haven’t marketed the project well enough YET. I can see how the hype will suddenly skyrocket and everyone will try to jump on this project last minute. In the next section, there are some of my tips on how to improve marketing. * DeepBrain said it will establish a laboratory with the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ Shanghai branch. The two groups will jointly develop core technologies such as natural language understanding, multi-round dialogue management, question-and-answer systems and blockchain technologies * Now that the Ethereum network is congested by Crypto Kitties, and all the interesting NEO ICO’s are around the corner, the hype will move towards that direction. * Their telegram is blowing off with minimal marketing. * AI is the new cool word, it has the buzz, it has the hype. Everyone is learning or talking about AI these days.

AHHAHAHAHA stupid dbcfags
TOld you niggers to get the fuck out that coin at 60 cents
You did not listen
Told you Huobi listing is bad news, you did not listen

Now you see the charts that this is a pajeety coin, you will not listen

Enjoy

Northern pajeets are the original Aryans and most Eurofags originate from their genes. First world-ers getting cucked and dumped on by the smarter pajeets

He's probably a damn streetshitter himself. His phony positivity and canned responses are similar to the scripts telemarketers use.

That guy is definitely a fat piece of lard, that larps at home all day. I mean how could you guys listen to that faggotry positivity. He is manipulating you all, and funneling all your investment money to his small sell orders.

Definitely a class A pajeet that guy

I hurt myself today

nice larp pajeet, now fix your infrastructure and cleanse the low IQ pygmys from your gene pool

Does Veeky Forums hating DBC now mean it'll go up?

delete image sir pls do the right thing my kids birthday is coming up and now I'm close to broke sir pls with all my heart

More like BrainDead Chain amirite

this proves that almost every coin on here is fucking shilled by pajeets. jesus christ we need flags or something. Never take advice from Veeky Forums, everything is bullshit on here.

60 CENTS TO 16 CENTS

SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA

FUCK

Fun fact:
Those UK buyers are pajeets too

This is so good. DBC cucks absolutely humiliated.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOW DOES IT FEEL, FALLING FOR PAJEET TRICKS? YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN PAJEET'D

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL SELL

>investing in an actual pajeet coin

HAHAHHA HAHAHHA

u Fell for a pajeet scam

ah fuck, this makes me consider selling my 50k

Yep thats how req/link/tron works, buy it now

Thanks, sold 5k
for real