KuCoin is danger

Hello my name is Chun and I love the Veeky Forums website and /biz very much. I am inside person from KuCoin market team and here to warn all persons I can.

My final day is Monday and I will find new job. KuCoin is made for exit strategy and will permanent go offline next Monday at 12 pm China time.

I think is wrong and want warn all of you get out of KuCoin fast before is too late. Please do not show to Kucoin email address. I do not want be found out.

why government scare everyone?

Such wow, kucoin bad man.

FUD.
KuCoin is making a killing in fees. They're not going anywhere.

B-but mah dividends!

pajeets stink so fucking bad, must be the fucking curry.

Screencapped because i got a feeling this was an exit scam exchange from the beggining

This board REALLY needs flags on the posts

on a serious note though, don't try to withdraw your erc20 tokens from that shithole. they'll be stuck for hours, or days. use litecoin

I KNEW IT, PULLED ALL MY $ OUT OF KUCOIN 2 DAYS AGO. IT ONLY TOOK 30 FUCKING HOURS TO TRANSFER ETHEREUM LELELELELEL. LATER KEKCOIN

>Cuckcoin

It's in the name.

Flags when?

Funny

Fud. There will actually be a really good update tomorrow.

im scared

lol then the fud...worked.. if he really worked there and wanted to "come clean" he would quit 3 days early and show proof. Someone trying to pickup KCS on the cheap.

WEEEEEWWWWW
That's like the 4th exchange insider spreading some FUD without providing an ounce of proof

Quality larp

WHAT IS A GOOD WALLET TO PUT MY DBC ??

am I gonna lose the KCS moon because im scared ??

loool you scared? Its a neo coin so go to neotracker and create a wallet.

btw nothing happening to kucoin. Actually I think the news tomorrow will make KCS go to $15 instantly

Does the kucoin dividend value scale with the price of kucoin? Unsure on the mechanics of it.

www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7okv8f/kucoin_and_raiblocks_update/

It's just the shitcoin of another shitcoin so you put your shitcoinception into the wallet of the other shitcoin.
In brief you send it to myetherwallet

Every centralized exchange is basically a mt. Gox waiting to happen. Once the Devs project that it's no longer profitable, they just run off with whatever funds they can grab hold of. By the time you figure out they are insolvent, your bitcoins are gone.

Same logic applies to coins as well. Might be time for some of you bizlets to study up on which currencies are the only truly decentralized

lelelel is that serious? I never withdrew anything from that shady corner.

I am experiencing some uncertainty... and possibly doubt

is this like a ponzi or what... their referral system is setup like a pyramid scheme so surely it is not sustainable right

scales with volume of exchange

>www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7okv8f/kucoin_and_raiblocks_update/
but i will need gas to get it out

Guys the daily volume is over $250,000,000 - KuCoin makes 2.5 million a day in trading fees. Out of those trading fees they currently give 50% away but this will go to 15%. Also to ensure technical upgrades they suspended new referrals but will still pay on past refers. This is only going to help kucoin bottom line.

In other words. KuCoin will still be a top 5 exchange in a few months. They have had growing pains for sure but will easily overcome.

If you want to warn us and help us out so badly, prove it you brainlet

crypto is a pyramid scheme.

9/10 larp -- KuCoin announcements are obnoxious to read in English.

lel

no, I don't get paid commission for convincing my friend to buy eth or bitcoins, and if they go refer 10 more people and I'll get even more commissions, etc. that is the concerning part, its bitconnect all over again

>Hello my name is Chun
>I do not want be found out
Hmm

>my name is Chun
>My final day is Monday
>KuCoin market team
>I do not want be found out.
lmao
Weak FUD

the market only grows when you get your friends to dump their money into the market dingus.

Chun is his office arch-enermy.
This is not FUD, it's real, trust me.