Masternodes Thread

Any recommendation? Never seen a thread for this one before.

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.online/currencies/MAG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Payfair

They wont tell you good early ones. The earlier, the cheapest, and masternodes are rarely cheap. Have to DYOR.
That said, Payfair looks pretty good to me, even if it isn't that early.

>Payfair
What is the minimum required for coins?

I see, I picked Desire (DSR) while it was 0.33, I'm running 4 now. But I think this coin pick up in some years,

ALQO

Too expensive now :(

10k which is around 2000$ right now which is relatively cheap. Profits will be idk 100$ if the project doesnt fail per month

profits really depend on how good the exchange will work that goes live somewhere in february. But high risk high returns I say

Does not have masternodes. How fucking dumb are payfair investors? PFR will have trust nodes and escrow nodes and right now they both earn you $0 dollars to run because they don't exist.

SmartCash

10k.

someone sell me another 2k on ED for 245k sats

It was fucking expensive but I bought a blocknet masternode for a total of $40,000 around 4-5 months ago. Making around $25,000 per year off it at the moment and the node itself is worth $200,000 at the time of posting.

ZenCash, it's gonna moon soon too.

Magnet, just set mine up a few days ago.
Making about $200 per day.

I procrastinated on buying a masternode when this was $.3 and will die poor now

I saw ALQ too in december but I didn't have spare fiat buy it :(.

how many coins needed to make a masternode?

no you're not, fuck you

If I can afford a ZCoin masternode but it will be like 75% of my portfolio, is it worth it? A masternode is currently over $75k but I can see this being the next DASH.

I've got-

2x colx
1x XLR

what should I get next?

edit:

and enough for 3x Ven strength nodes though I'm going to try and get a thunder node.

Are there any good master nodes under 50k? I really want a blocknet masternode

payout are kinda random, but that's how its averaged out so far. this site says its $134 a day, idk I only set it up a few days ago.
masternodes.online/currencies/MAG/
also fuck you too

I am intersted in-

TOK
NTRN
MEME
PHORE

but none of these are that inspiring

ok, so here's the deal. masternodes are SHIT investments to come into as the reason to get in a coin, or to come into late as a purchase.

the massive roi and valuations you are seeing are nothing inherent in the coin, its just as they moon suddenly 50,000 DogeFartCX coins is worth a decent amount. extending out a 12-24 month roi from a project that has likely been around 3 months is so dangerous it's not even laughable - if you buy into that you deserve everything coming.

second: normies are catching on and a good 50% of the "masternode" coins coming out are some of the worstly put together PnD ever. they have 0 value, team, whitepapers, etc - but oh hey you can get a masternode for $3,000! wow! really think about who and why someone would create that?

everyone saw how well DASH did and thinks they can do it too. if you end up mining or really believe in the project masternodes are ok. i can think of a few other ones that are decent and use node structure to keep the network going. there are some good ones yes, but for the price of some of the big ones, it's a horrible roi - 5% roi p/a is fine for big money, but the risks here are beyond anything else you can get for 5%.

lol dude

tell us which ones you like faggot