Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen

Other urls found in this thread:

t.iost.io/?c=Bgre1xz1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not a pajeet

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

I give it to godzilla, my master sales man.
Dude is the size of a building and when he kneels down and pitches, you just buy without hesitation.

Palm Beach Report said to buy this pen.

LET ME TELL YOU WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
THE WORLD IS NOT ANYMORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE
MMM NO NO NO

PEN CONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
PEN CONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

write me your name

you look like a fag bottom. a whole fistful of these pens and you may actually feel it back there.

buy this pen or i will stab your fucken eyes out with it.

solid dev team

It's going to moon.

buy dis pen, its gud ben hmm lemme start me own company now, so ez. stop wagecuckin heheeeee I also clyptogazillionaire

LOL

It's going to solve the oracle problem
The team behind it is aggressive AGGRESSIVE
Severely undervalued

it's quantum resistant

If you put this pen in your butthole and take a picture with it, I will give you 1 LINK.

The pen costs 8000 satoshi

>I literally got asked this fucking question for a job interview
>Sit there in disbelief for a few seconds, "haha what?"
>Well we want to see your selling skills, so try and sell this pen
>Take pen, start to panic, just do what they do in Wolf. "Uh, can you write your name down"
>I can't
>I'll sell you this pen so you can
>That works but not really what we're looking for
Didn't get the job

This pen is the actual pen which Adolf Eichmann used to sketch out the plans regarding the mass transportation of jews. On of the few belongings he took with him to Argentina, which his son later on sold because he wanted to distance himself from his father.

this pen is filled with cocaine.

It says "blockchain" on the side. Pls gib money now.

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

reddit hates it

you can stick it up your dick and twirl it.

this pen makes women 20% more wet than faggots who don't use the pen. we tested this with over 750 skanks and the results are conclusive. also i'll slap your shit if you dont

This pen is filled with coke.

This pen was bill clinton's and has been inside monica lewinsky. It's a national treasure, priceless, belongs in a museum, or your mouth.

it's decentralized

This pen has a solid fundamental design, the team behind it is committed and full of industry heads, it's rumoured Lamy and Kaweco are looking to partner up, the average value of a Parker pen is $20 but you can currently get these at 12 for a $1. The supply is well below the competition meaning this could be the most valuable pen on the market by end of year.

HEY HEY HEY

KILL URSELF

>pomyshyC
we got our selves a my little pony oc over here

This pen is about to announce partnership with Disney, Microsoft, and the People's Bank of China. Buy now or be that guy that could have.

There is no method to the Job Interview process. Interviewers have no idea what they’re doing, they just hire the guy their buddy recommended for the job

PEN MOONING
BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER
>captcha beware of shills

would buy

>take pen start writing shit down until they ask me what im doing
>oh, my pen? yes i got i special ordered from germany a few days ago
>i met the ceo's brother on a trip to paris
>the ink is virgin oil marinade in dear meat with geonetically engineered food dye
>all within a titanium shell for the affordable price of 599.99 free refills for a year
> i can make you a deal 100k a month for 10k rubies and 2% of your profits
>really im doing my friend a favor, they arent looking to make a movement in india for 2 more years

This pen is backed by block chain technology

partnership with ibm

PEN IS ABOUT TO MOON

BUY NOW OR CRY LATER LAST CHANCE

x300% IN 24 HOURS

*takes pen and puts it in pocket*

no

anybody got the pic of the guy who put the pen/sharpie in his butt for buttcoins

Yes, I can confirm partnership with IBM. This is easy moon 10x pen.

kek

That is a pen used to buy sex with white children in Russia. You can only have sex with minors in Russia if you have this kind of pen. Only $99,99 today.

if you put this in your pooper, 4channers will give you bitcoins.

Yeah but what am I going to do with a thirty-foot pen?

Sign your name on this $1000 check.
>I can't
Here's a check for $100 and it comes with the pen for you to sign and cash out.
>What about my $1000 check?
That deal is over. You don't have a pen for it so you compromised the deal.
>Supply and demand

Check their telegram. PEN dev says Binance listing will happen in 2 weeks.

fuck off nigger I'm still accumulating pens

soyboy brainlet

Sir, today speshol, buy 1 get three pen. Only today sir, beutifal write pen all paper.

>Grab pen
>Sir, what can a pen do?
>employer "you tell me"
>You see a pen can allow you to write things down but a pen like this is much more. This pen has a heavy weight to it and an elegant look which effects the holder mentally. Give this to someone who you want to sign a contract for then the pen will bring his hand that much closer to a sealed deal.
>body and elegance will test a man.

It’s the official pen of BIHCONNEEEEEEHHH

Carlos is the best thing to ever happen on Veeky Forums

Pls sir, when pen 100 dolar

It's a rather nice pen, I think I'll keep it actually.

>put the pen in my pocket.
>Smile and make eye contact for 10 seconds.*

"Okay, next person, Can I have the pen back?*

Ok, you need it? That'll be $5. (creating urgency)

>This pen will suck your dick better than a $500 hooker.

guys, literally free money (airdrop)
t.iost.io/?c=Bgre1xz1

>-user, ive got this goin, thats going to x10 in a few hours, so go and buy it now
>-But its name is very weird, so you better write it down. Do you happen to have a pen?

Thats how you sell a pen, and Pencoin as well

do me a favor, write something down, and send it halfway across the world in 5 seconds. You cant? fuck ur pen try this computer. BAIT AND switched

that's a good one.

pls buy pen ;)

It doesn't require electricity.

y-you... need ... the ... the pen is a smart contr-ract signing pen. You uhhhhhh, need it to sign smart contracts on the uhhh "blockchain"

Buy that pen or your mom dies in her sleep tonight.

talk to him first for a little bit, ask him about his family and relationships or whatever.
then ask him how much money he has in his wallet right now
sell it to him for all his change and small bills he doesn't want.

Wrong buddy. The correct approach would be

>Mr. X, are you in the market of buying a pen?
Yes I am
>perfect, let me explain to you what this pen can do...

What aren't you going to do with a thirty foot pen? Who do you know that has one, no one. Envy of all your friends!

*buys pen*

>My father was given this pen by Barrack Obama
>I don't like him, so I'll give it to you for $3

No way to verify. And most people are willing to risk $3 on the offchance that it's true.

no, i'm not.

idiot.

Tell me, what features do you look for in a pen?

LRN2SPELL FAGGOT

I bet my ass he didn't get shit.

This pen has been used by none other than Sergey Nazarov himself.

I LOOOOOOVEEEEE BITCONAYYYYYYYYYYY

You make a compelling point.