ARY retards come here

as token getting unlocked tomorrow. whats u r price prediction for ARY?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockarray.com/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shh let me buy

wow 100x cool.

I'm trying to buy when it gets listed. Where will it be listed?

Ed for sure

5x minimum

whats the name of the coin faggot?

i gave u hint, find urself retard if u want money

pajeet

MODS ADD FLAGS PLEASE

sorry I am nigga. helping u other poorfags. if u r rich not allowed

>reverse image
3d floor plan icon

give a college stoner 8mio dollars
expect him to invest in product development

"company" is him and a stoner buddy
has serious "logistics experience" from working as a delivery guy and picker

u must be jokin, graphis on the webpage are good, rest is a dream

/biztards pls buy my ico bags

Yeah I threw 1 eth at this shit
When exchanges?

how does vitalink look nigga.pther chinke scammers? look does not matter. they have working product. easy 10x.

this shit is such a sleeper. on the rare occasion i see an ARY thread, it's always short and filled pajeets jerking off some other coin. this is one of the very few ICOs allowed in the US because they did audit after audit to get compliant with the SEC. this is why biz is poor. the board is covered in pajeet shit while the real gems fly under the radar. even plebbit talks about this token. y'all can stay poor without ARY

hopefully it stays low but i predict a dollar by the weekend

I'm rich, time to buy 100k.

already has a working product and partnerships
not saying it's the next VEN but its really easy money

they don't have any serious product whatsoever
stoner buddy talked about interviewing a russian programmer, thats all

easy bagdropping if shilled enough for the next weeks

he worked at amazon you mong, 6/10 fud

fud like this is why I sold my TAU at 70% post ico

exactly, as a picker, do u know what a picker does? he picks stuff from a bag and throws it in a bigger bag

>says no working product
>is also blind inbred
blockarray.com/products/

under the radar, gem, my ass
this thing has been shilled from before the ico like sliced brad

"partnerships" lfmao

mods need to ban the jeets

they never contribute meaningfully to the board

oh sanjay

thanks for reminding me, i bought 15k usd worth and totally forgot

what exchange are we going on lads

u brainlet, there is no working product, only nice graphics and the promise to do pilot studies with his 8mio (besides of buying weed and hokers) the whole "company" is 2 people

"google of barcodes"
he talked about how people will scan barcodes of their groceries in will be informed about promotions and stuff....

hits from the bong lmao

poor, poor sanjay. how did money hurt you that you must hate it so much

lmao keep going, youre making me buy moore

Boy you're desperate. His LinkedIn is public, he was a senior financial analyst at Amazon and has a masters and bachelor's.

np u can buy my ico bags

i get slightly turned on by spreading some realism after an after-ico shilling thread is open

because i know despite all logic and reason u will be buying my bags for 3x

I bought near ico prices. Thanks man!

LOL this mong is fucking retarded.

>company is 2 people
oh like... how Google started (Page and Brin) or Microsoft (Gates and Allen) or Apple? Oh wait Apple was 3 people.

>its only barcodes
didn't read the whitepaper huh? you could've at least read the roadmap. barcodes is one of the very last things their doing. it isn't even the main focus. that's some bells and whistles shit.
stay poor, dumbass.

Im fucking buying this, looks better than other icos so fuck it the market will push this to an easy x10
I dont care if u Fud this just go away if u dont "like" it (u propably dont understand)

already have my ico bags u fucker and u will buy them for 3x

like after every hype ico i got in

this whole thread is only to get suckers like u to buy the bags

even if i put out every flaw in their bongdreams, u will still buy my bags for 3x everytime

just 8 mill mcap. go and look cmc how many pajeet coins are above 100-150 mill. this american coin easy 10-15x

begone, sanjay streetshitter

God pajeet, give it a rest.

I hate saying "hidden gem" but this is so seriously underhyped/valued that I can't wait to hold it and see how it goes once it starts picking up some traction. Hopefully the security audit of the contracts was for a good exchange like Bittrex.

You need to do some research man, it will really go up look at the market cap theres lots of shitty icos that go like x20. Its a chance but u decide

im already in u brainlet

only get a weird satisfaction of knowing despite all the warnings u will tripple my money in an instant

the op only wants to warm u up to pay his bags, i know i can cool u down and u will buy my bags nonetheless

>1 post by this ID
>pajeet grammar

Take your weird fetish elsewhere, soyboy.

buy wabi, devery or vechain and avoid this shit

lol, u asking them to buy wabi and vechain they did 20x from ico, want them bag hold. where as ARY is 8 mill mcap now, east 10-20x. no wonder u guys staying poor.

Looked him up, he never picked. Was really financial.

T. amzn wageslave who knows how 2 use phonetool

Hahahhahah man they already moon dont try people to buy your bags

I bought this shit
When exchanges?
When price predictions?
Redpillme falamalam

tomorrow night. ico price 30 cent. 8 mill mcap. lets assume 80 mill. which is 10x. u can calculate stats by u r self

Any clue if this is going to be on any exchange other than Ethdelta early on?

Unlike the /pol/tards who are always so on topic and insightful.

Bought also this bcz of low market cap. Easy x5-10

It's not going to be listed on ED (but will be available unlisted, obviously) but they are doing the security audit so that it can be listed on another exchange. No idea what that other exchange would be.

I will buy 13 eth worth of this, will i make it ????
Already checked the website looks good

best supply chain tech project to date

what's with the RFID row

RFID is too expensive and slow

I bought ShipChain and noticed every Ship thread has block array shills trying to ride coat tails. Obviously Ship has insane partnerships and an experienced/insanely connected team, but at 7M ICO cap I said fuck it why not. Hopefully I can flip this for 3x before putting more in ShipChain when it launches

blockarray is heavily shilling themselves i know sam bacha from school he is a btard

Cant go wrong by hodling both

I called him out on his love for shitposting a week ago, he replied he doesnt have time, i replied, anymore
Am gay

just announced in the telegram that an exchange listing is ready for tomorrow (not ED or idex)

fucking ready for this one

Hes quite right with you retards shooting like x10 right after ico. Oh yeah it should be higher than mod and amb which already have multi billions parternships you fucking retards with your x10 x100.