Skycoin

>0 Fee transactions
>Fast - transactions confirmed in seconds
>Skycoin is coded from scratch in Golang
>6 years of development, originally started as an effort to fix the security vulnerabilities of bitcoin
>Revolutionary new consensus algorithm to replace PoW and PoS
>Allows to have a truly decentralized network without miner or stakeholder influence
>Increasing business adoption, companies that don't want to maintain a blockchain of their own or use Ethereum (solarbankers, spaco, some more starting up)
>Security and privacy were the main objectives designing it
>Untraceable transactions because of Coinjoin
>Holding Skycoins generates extra income in the form of coinhours
>Massive ecosystem of applications running on Skywire. Including decentralized exchange, social media, file sharing and VPN apps.

Skywire
>An actual decentralized internet, ISPs have no control over it
>Designed to be ran on Skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure
>New networking protocols
>Facilitates faster, secured, private browsing
>Distributes content faster and more anonymously than alternatives
>Sustainable democratization of the Internet
>Earn coins for running hardware nodes, providing bandwidth and storage
>Spend coins to get a priority of network resources over others
>Nodes function as “miners” for Skycoins cryptocurrency
>Immune to all currently known network based attacks, exploitation and manipulation tactics of ISPs
>Encrypted by default
>No throttling, censorship or service outages
>Enhanced privacy and security for a new Internet
>Eliminates attacks on individual IP addresses

Why aren't you all over this nerds

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6568471#p6569555
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6569143#p6569246
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6553547#p6569195
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6567219
youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg
youtu.be/Dc5TUnaAu0g?t=1218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will literally replace bitcoin desu

There's so many good projects!

quality thread, one of my largest bags. Love the tech behind it. Also synth is literally /ourguy/

I bought 10 of these things I have literally no idea wtf it's supposed to do. Web 3.0 decentralized bticoin internet satellite 27-white-papers instant half total coinhour burning peice of shit. no idea what it's actually trying to do but if that autist dev pulls it all off I'm deff rich.

Hoe do i buy grocerees with this:

not really, over 90% is pretty much vaporware trash scamcoins

while skywire code is already functional, hardware nodes for testnet are being shipped.
github.com/skycoin

I don’t get what’s going on with this one to be honest.

I’m starting to see it mentioned a little more but barely shilled, it’s been in dev for 6 years, and what they’re trying to accomplish is ambitious but I haven’t really heard about their accomplishments that much. Not to mention their white paper consists of what I can only conceptualize as PhD level quantum physics. Definitely seems solid if it’s even legit but doesn’t seem like they’re trying to get normies invested which is where the real money is.

Not trying to FUD, this one is honestly just a puzzle to me.

Different niche, you're gonna be paying either litecoin or dash for groceries in 5 years. While skyledger coins will be used to pay for utilities, such as decentralized internet or decentralized solar energy sharing.

No marketing was being done during those 6 years, no social media channels, autistic dev was only posting development updates on bitcointalk during those years. Only now it started gaining traction, they hired a professional marketing head, finished skywire and nodes, marketing campaign, reached out to youtubers etc. Telegram channel grew from 300 to 5k in like a month, there should be a lot more shills now.

nice just bought 100k

gj my man you made it

POO IN LOO
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6568471#p6569555
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6569143#p6569246
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6553547#p6569195
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6567219

good posts i read them all

This has a potential to be an amazing long term hold if devs actually manage to pull this off. As a trader I wouldn't buy it thought.

thanks bought 100k

see this is the type of autism I am confidant putting my money behind. Strongly considering strengthening my position. Autistic devs are the only sure things in crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg

why does he laugh like a fucking maniac

adderall

Skychan is the best coinfu to be quite honest my friends, the sole reason I bought this shitcoin

youtu.be/Dc5TUnaAu0g?t=1218

lmao

Literally better than all the alt coins. This will reach 100b mcap by the end of the year.

why would you trust this man with your money

$30 already, is it too late to get in?

when will they release the miner? can everyone buy it?

yes you missed the chance of a lifetime sorry kid try next time

get some shitcoins instead maybe one of them moons

>>An actual decentralized internet, ISPs have no control over it

I dont understand. Are you implying a need to implement an entire new infrastructure backbone for this?

Btw don't shill this yet I need to accumulate for a few more weeks.

it's already released, first batch is only 300 miners while theres over 1k people in the waiting list tho

you could build your own instead, its pretty much just a bunch of orangi pi primes and a router

you can build your own, but somebody already bought up all the orange pi primes.

you can run skywire on anything, it just won't be efficient. I imagine that won't stop it from being profitable until production is ramped up on orange pi primes

holding over 2k sky right now, I will be keeping at least 50% of my portfolio in skycoin from here on out.

halfway through installing skywire

They are doing marketing well. I run a crypto site and received an email from them wanting to write a blog for my site promoting skycoin.

Yeah. Wireless meshnets that span whole cities, individual people renting space in colocation centers, city to city fibers etc. They're not implementing new infractructure, they're giving the means to decentralize the current one.

2k.

Btw how can you earn more skycoin? is the skywire like a masternode? Is it lucrative to run one?

you should ask payment in skycoin my guy

what exactly are the miners supposed to do? do they give internet to people or are they just mining coins?

>>Holding Skycoins generates extra income in the form of coinhours

SKY is the only coin that feels like early crypto. Anarchic, kinda nuts, tech lunatics trying to change the world.
I got a couple of hundred because fuck it, at least it retains something of the original vision of crypto. That's hard to find these days.

because it has already pumped 10x

Agree
That's why I bought xspec and going to buy sky

They're skywire nodes. People pay you skycoin/coinhours to get priority over the network resources you share. Skywire is incentivized for the first 14 years, so you're gonna get coins from devs no matter if anyone needs your resources or not.

Is the skyminer going to get more expensive in the future like masternodes ?

thats what people like you said when bitcoin went from $0.10 to a dollar.

it's not a masternode, there's no collateral. Just a hardware node. It will get cheaper as more people/companies start building and selling them. You could build one yourself now for approximately $600.

There are many other coins growing.
I don't hold them.
Yes, I'm new to crypto, was looking from the outside on it but I KNOW THAT FEEL of an early crypto, it's not only about crypto btw. This 2 coins gave me this. When I was a child I was sad thinking of that I can't take a part in how computers are changing the world. This is the same