Ethercraft general #0

who /ethercomfy/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-updates-new-items-faec33e788aa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this pajeet general?

ur shitty 'game' is already dead

how is it dead when the discord is the #1 crypto gaming discord next to cryptokitties?

how's etheremon?

>dev updates every day on telegram/discord/medium
>translation encoding issue on server fixed
>crafting items coming tomorrow
>crafting/trading sessions in the pipeline

comfy af right now, already up around 6x since I got in early thanks for Veeky Forums

Bag holding has evolved.

Once items hit 175 they really lose momentum, really only worth getting in items sub 75 buys preferably lower so you make your money back and then some. Excalibur, mage mincer, and Gungnir have been my money makers. Merchant boots and gloves worst performers. Merchant hat did ok doubled up on it as well.

Pajeetcraft is based around a game that was popular 10 years ago. No one is going to play this garbage

6x ? How the fuck. I got in 3 hours after it released and I've gone like 1.5x on my initial investment.

Some people got in immediately. The trick is to have no life and lurk 24-7.

I'm 3x and I got in the second day. It's all about which items you purchase.

Daily reminder to buy MAGE MINCER. IT IS THE ONLY WEAPON WITH A SPECIAL EFFECT. THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS MONTH IS OVER.

i would have hit the blue button before ever hearing about ethercraft. if third worlders weren't starving and killing eachoother the world would be overrun (more than it already is) with brown people

Once this shit get hyped by a youtuber we go to the moon. Filled my bags 2 days ago with 3 ethers

Lol, got some pants at 174. Saw the price jump and was like wtf

So you sell ingame items for ethereum?

The really memeables have 300+ purchases though

forgot to post this ITT:
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-updates-new-items-faec33e788aa

Yeah the in game items are erc20 tokens stoerd in your wallet.... so you could trade them right now on etherdelta or with 0x

Because chances are he is only up 3x, if that. But in order to keep the money flowing, it sounds better to be up 6x. Not immediately a bs call, but probably is regardless.