YOU CUCKS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEL 100% GAINS - WHOSE RECOMMENDATION IS THIS?

Do you think it will hit $0.30? I'll pick up a few

OH ITS IN THE SUBJECT

i just FOMO'd all my profits from the lat week into this. really hoping he's right

It will hit 5$ EOY

yes, eventually..not today tho..it'll settle at 1000-1200 sats

how often does Teeka issue these, monthly?

hey user if one millionth of a BTC is a sat what do you call fractions of an ETH and am i retarded to do all my measuring in 0.xxx ETH? everything i see seems to talk about sats but i bought in ETH and trade the xxx/ETH markets so what do? sats mean nothing to me as i only know what i bought stuff at in terms of 0.xxx ETH

I’m in - let’s give it a shot then panic sell tomorrow morning when I realize I bought in an ATH.

>Immediately after our recommendations we often see an initial price spike, but don't worry, we will dump our bags and the price will fall to our buy up to price. let the game come to you

DO NOT BUY NORMIES.!! MASSIVE DUMP INCOMING! AVOID THE FIRST WAVE DUMP!

all of teeka's pick have tanked short-term after the inital PnD.
picking this up now is a bad idea.

i wonder if i make a site giving away random trade signals for a small fee and also with some ads on the site, how much money i can earn...

Yea I’m already down a lot haha. My fault for not doing my normal “don’t seek anything and chase moon missions” mantra.

How long before his things comes back? 24 hours? Longer?

no sure why you're askign me specifically but i beleive its just called Eth sats or GWEI

this is one of teek's recent long picks.

line is guidance limit. pump is circled.

this got hit pretty hard b/c ku's tanking in general.

you might be okay because guidance hasn't been hit yet for cnd, but it'll be touch n go for a bit.

Ok so I might just watch it for the next couple hours and see.

thanks user - ok so 1 one millionth of an ETH is one szabo. does anyone measure token worth in szabos or should i just abandon my whole monitoring system and redo my spreadsheet in sats???

chart is DRGN over at kucoin.

some other recent picks so can have a look at their charts. timestamps there for reference.

is this fake? and what does cnd do?

G A Y
A
Y

Wow if you havn/t gotten in yet you are the ultimate pajeet. The sellers don't even know why their coin is pumping. this is going to be massive within 3 months

> if one millionth of a BTC is a sat

Uh... 100 million satoshis per BTC.

Wait, so that pajeet tricked people into SALT at ATH?

He's just a glorified shiteater McAffee.

#