Accumulate

Accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/2538254
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who hasn't been?

200 by end of 2018 quote me

32618 currently...not enough

Can you imagine how amazing the 40 man research/ shady shit meme will become if it experiences some Eth like growth

on it

will having 30k give you three nodes? I am gunning for a strength node myself

Alreadky got my 10k, im good

VeChain could cure make one immortal and it would still hang around $6.

1000$, dont sell it short.
Theres a reason they went with the name "The One"Chain

$1000 EOY

Screenshot this

>if it experiences

when it experiences...FTFY

You could run there nodes but you would get the same returns as having it all in one node.

gotcha thank you

U only have 2k worth :/

warosu.org/biz/thread/2538254

RIP in peace

The similarities are uncanny kek

WHY DOESNT THIS SHIT GOOO UPP. I HAVE 30K AND IM FUCKING READY TO MOON

I already did months ago. Do you have any fucking idea how SMUG and COMFY I have been? If you see anyone shit talking VEN, guess what, all me.

S T R E N G T H
T
R
E
N
G
T
H

Whales keeping the price down to accumulate them nodes. Sell wall is always uuuuge

FUCK

so Linkies are all in Vechain now

Linkies don't even have 1K USD(T) in their portfolio. It's basically just a meme at this point (it always was because that makes the spam and shilling more attractive to the newfags that bought it). Am I being mean? I'm sorry.

HOW MUCHH LONGER DO I HAVE TO HOLDD VEN BRAHHSS SUPPORT ME IN MY TIME OF NEEDDD

Hmmmmm

>HOW MUCHH LONGER DO I HAVE TO HOLDD VEN BRAHHSS SUPPORT ME IN MY TIME OF NEEDDD

If you don't have a node, just drop those bags so institutional investors can vacuum them up and move on to something else being shilled on here and other anime forums. If you are holding a node however, then you will be holding for ummm...I don't know, FOREVER. YOU WILL BE PRINTING MONEY FOREVER UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SELLING.

Price target? Looking to get in. Think it will go back down to $5.50?

>accumulate when another dip is literally behind the corner

a ven dip? or a btc dip?

btc dip, final correction

both would be good, value ratio low, buy more btc at that value. Profit if btc can regain back to 14k

finna get my pump on bois

>chink coin
>all this potential

Just keep watching the media lads. Put every penny in this and once the whales let loose this shit will moon to at least 1k

>This is all that stands between you and the criminal counterfeit cartels that want you dead

When it already mooned and sits at the top? Not sure if trolling jesus christ

Place orders starting at 45000 sats and 39500 sats. Those are nice FIB levels that it will potentially bounce back hard on. I recommend placing something like five or six separate orders from 45000 down to 36200 with each order being larger than the next. Your biggest order will be at the cheapest price obviously. Set a stop if you don't want to hold for at least a few weeks.

The triangle dip. Big sell off -> consolidation -> big buy in -> another consolidation

Up, down, up, down, leads to FUD, which leads to an even bigger dip. It might not happen, but it's known.

i was thinking there might be a dip around when the cme futures close. felt that the this week's deep had some wall street forces at play, but i could just have my tin hat on tight.

Bruh. That guy Rupert who called $50 end of year.. what a god. Rupert where are you!!! Need a price prediction on vechain

have been bro