What will happen to this tomorrow?

What will happen to this tomorrow?

Nothing much.

Just steady progress to main net in march and $5 by June.

price will go up, go down, or stay the same. screencap this

pump to $1.50
slow bleed down to .35 on saturday
set your alarm

An update on the implementation of Kyber into REQ, since the team has been in Singapore for a while collaborating with the Kyber team.

Brainlets probably won't like it, since it isn't Tron level shilling of their product. But it's of extreme importance now that we're closing in on the launch of the mainnet.

The bi-weekly friday REQ news usually results in a dump because people get hyped for it, but it always turns out to be fucking nothing

fly

Don't pretend like you know the market you fucking kike. None of that will happen tomorrow.

It can only go up from here

Like 2 fridays ago right?

Brace..

this is best case scenario
more like pump to 1.5 then bleed to a dollar

REQ has to be the most disappointing mass shilled coin ever. It does nothing but sit around a .75$

just bought 10k at $0.63

That may be why, I never see REQ shilled as often as you say, people are trying to accumulate

This will go to at least 5 in less than 4 months

It hasn't really pumped. It's done a semi recovery just like all the other coins. Perhaps the news on Friday does something but I think it won't do much until Main Net and partnerships get announced, also the same time the team starts marketing it hard.

not until mainnet launches. My sell target is 5 bucks at which point ill take half my profit. It will crash down after that and will probably hang out and rise or fall depending on how well the project does.

>REQ has to be the most disappointing mass shilled coin ever. It does nothing but sit around a .05$
>REQ has to be the most disappointing mass shilled coin ever. It does nothing but sit around a .08$
>REQ has to be the most disappointing mass shilled coin ever. It does nothing but sit around a .2$
>REQ has to be the most disappointing mass shilled coin ever. It does nothing but sit around a .5$
And so on

except that it was 0.04 when it was first shilled here

Most reasonable biz members are in REQ at .04, it has done a lot brainlet

Exactly, it's gone up 10x and will likely do another 10x in the coming months. From there who knows where it'll go but it's an easy buy.

btfo

Impatience will be your downfall, you daft cunt.

>10x
Those are rookie numbers. You need to pump those numbers up.