It's officially over. Trend has broken

We had a good run guys. The memes were great. I had fun. But sometimes you need to put down a sick dog. We're now beginning the 4 month bleedout to 15 cents, when the 0 cents price singularity will take place and the long term flush will be complete. Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem. Good job faggots. I just market sold all of my Chainlink (LINK) tokens. I'm jumping off this sinking ship. We're headed for the abyss. The pump and dump is over and Sergey has run out of Mac sauce. The exit scam is coming and like a house of cards it will all come tumbling down. Sergey is going to jump from this project and let it die just like Secure Asset Exchange (SAE) and NXT. All he does is pump and dump projects all while growing his money belly bigger and bigger. Chainlink is just another whore for Sergey to use, all you neets are literally getting fucked by Sergey's scammer cock. It's not too late to get out of this shit show right now. My source says the insider whales are cashing out; and soon. This shit token will never see 1.20 again, and is about to be dumped to sub 60 cents. To all the newcomers, stay the FUCK away from this coin. Look into Sergey's past and you'll know he's just like the Eboost scammer. Leave this project and forget about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ednsMWsbbKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up faggot

LINK $1000 by end of year.

Q1 2018
go sell ur links
we dnt neeed you
stay broke faggot

Sergey is a closeted bigot. LINK is going to zero.

enjoy staying poor

this lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ednsMWsbbKA

Just sold 23k fuck chainlink. Other coins x10 this one bleeds for months.

Shut up I havent sold yet.

Nice just bought 100k

Never selling fuckface

And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For if you forgive other people when they sell against you, your heavenly Father(Sergey) will also forgive you.

Sergey 6:12-15

what kind of peasant has to wear a leather jacket inside his hovel?!

another one bites the dust

AssBlaster recently posted his long term blue-chip hodls he was going to cash out into once LINK hit $50 or something like that. I think he called it his Veeky Forums patrician portfolio. Did anyone save an image of that?

can someone post the virgin/chad ceo vs developer pic? with garlinghourse and vitalik/sergey? I need this image pls, it gives me life

current biz patrician portfolio:

to hedge your bets
>BTC
>ETH

smart longs
>XRP
>XLM
>NEO
>LINK
>REQ

shitcoin fun
>TRX
>FUN

Who's this nigger?

From the LINK CORPS. Thank you for being a literal Meme Magic tool. Thanks from all us with the accolades sitting comfy. We love it. *Friendly reminder* Eth was fudded like this. XVG and UFR are currently underway in the campaign. Take heed lads. Take heed.

It still has the coolest crypto logo

100% unironically agree

If it was guaranteed LINK would go to 15 cents I would sell every single thing I own to buy more.

10/10 ironically disagree

Yeah simple but cool ...

>xrp
Actual retard detected. I bet you thought TRX and BCC were good buys too until even the niggers got out

>Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem.
this always cracks me up

This nigger market sells all he's link every week

Can't believe this is what we're up against.

telling it how it is. gotta respect somebody who can tell the truth.

deluded linkies

I only have 1k LINK and I still don’t plan on selling any time soon shit face. Even If binance delists LINK, I’ll just take my loss and move on to my next hustle. So fuck you shitface.

LINK TO TAKE TOP 1 COIN SPOT EOY, PRICE AROUND 10K GIVE OE TAKE

I sold out today too. That part of my life is over. The memes kept me in. On to some real gains and over this shitcoin. Only bigger scam was bcc