WHY WONT YOU FUCKING DROP

WHY WONT YOU FUCKING DROP

Because Wall Street needs more Tethers.

every one agrees right. This shit is supposed to be going down right now. I cant be the only one thinking this

nope, I expect sub 5k soon

No volume for the past 2 hours, we'll see tomorrow I guess.

if it goes down, will it go back up again?

I'm also a late adopter and 'expect' $500.

the shit that pisses me off is its just hoovering,move already dont keep me in limbo

don't you know that futures contracts star t executing today? Bitcoin is going up from here on out now that wallstreet made their short money

i hope you're right user

if trips you have to be right? lol

Need this shit to go up a couple thousand more so I can actually trade for alts

Don't bet against the king unless you love losing

Because there is price manipulation that has been occurring since $1,000. And yes a few longs who haven’t woken up yet. The new money is dry and old holders have been selling all month. This is fact

Early here, this is worth no more than $4k with the current network and that includes speculative premium. This figure is based in how profitable it is to mine.

Wall st is less influential than most people think, bitcoin is simply not that interesting to most institutions. The ones who are interested are (rightly treating it like a fad. That means low involvement & small positions.
It’s the downside risk they don’t like. Volatility appeals to broke traders who need it to get ahead. It’s horror film stuff to intitutional traders. They’d rather make 4% on a million with equivalent risk than 40% on $100k with 80% downside.
The market is also so small that it could be easily manipulated with introduces a hidden risk.

That's something I noticed
Everytime btc drops hard it has 60k btc or more volume
Feels like whales get everything out of the cold wallets to dump

Talking about volume on coinbase btw

Theres only 16 million of them for the whole world

Eat shit nocoiner

You guys think it's "whales" manipulating, when the fact of the matter is exchanges have the most to gain by exacerbating crypto's volatility

You shouldnt expect anything

You have to be high and blind not to see this, it’s very obvious.
I’ll tell you what you want: bitcoin hits a million next week, this a revolution, we’re taking out the global financial system, you’ll live like a gazillionaire in 5 years.
Just keep buying because this shit literally can’t go down.

>Early here, this is worth no more than $4k with the current network and that includes speculative premium. This figure is based in how profitable it is to mine.
How much money have you made, Mr. "early" adopter?

its heading there, failed to breach two reverse head and shoulders

Look at the 4H and the MA(25). Unless you get a convincing move up in the next 24 hours, I’d expect a big move down.