VeChain vs. ICON

VeChain vs. ICON

What do you guys think will have a better next few days?

Which is a better hold overall?

>not holding both azn coins for max gainzz

>icon
>no tobacco on blockchain

what do you think?

So That’s a big reason to look at VEN?

Interesting.

I am 70/30 VEN/ICON

ICX should have a big week with mainnet and the summit. I will probably sell half my position or more after the month ends to buy more VEN. Depending on prices though.

I wonder what “big” means - 20%? More? Less?

I heard the CEO of VEN likes to be called: "His Royal-Slant-Eyed-Noodle-Nigger-Ninja".

Hey I just saw you post this in another thread. Well done

Just leave this shitcoin behind, one of Sunnys former boyfriends told methat during sex Sunny used to scream "FLAP FLAP FLAPPYBIRD". idk man

Cool - just sold 100k

I heard Sunny used to kill dogs in the streets of China and use their leather to sew into rare handbags. Idk just s rumor kind of weird

This. Once I heard VEN added tobacco to the blockchain I was all in. The idea seems so obvious in hindsight, yet still remarkably profound. I would be shocked if this isn't a top 3 coin by Q2.

It won't pump. Nothing can make this shit pump.

VEN creeping up on top 15, yet the price is still staying relativley the same. Thats a huge indicator this shit is going to fucking BLOW when it does, id 50/50 between icx and ven tho if i had the funds, all in on VEN atm tho

i pump your gf and mom every other tuesday!
it'll pump you bitch fag!

Either this is going to be a top 3 coin or this entire market descends into eternal darkness VEN will still be a top 3 coin priced at... $5.

Can’t wait!

>he doesn't understand that vechain is suppressing the price in order to let it moon when it wants it to

Sunny woke up one day with an alligator on his cock. Rather than being repulsed, he grabbed it by the hips, picked it up, and slammed it down on his cock so hard that it ripped through her vagina and sprays gator blood all over his roof. He ate her for dinner.

Icx should have a big week with main net and the meet up. Probably 40%+ wish I could've bought this shit

GUYS MY ANIME FORUM DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH LIQUID ASSETS TO PUMP A LITERAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP REAL WORLD USE COIN WHY WON'T THIS SHIT MOOOOOON FFFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

:^)

Thanks, just bought 100k

holding both guarantees you can't achieve max gains

Not if they both pump the same percentage

You're supposed to buy both. Especially right now.

2x best case
back to ATH most likely

30% VEN, 30% ICX here.

40% LINK?

Thinking of ditching my ENG for either VEN or ICX