Deepbrain Chain

Get on board Veeky Forums we moonin' pronto.

this nigga gets it.

AI
CHINA
PROFIT

Shut the fuck up, we're not mooning pronto. We'll be lucky if we get to a dollar in 6 months. Just leave it alone and shill another more exciting coin, this one was raped to death and is now a super-long-term hold.

>not mooning
It'll be like a space elevator. Slow and steady but we'll get there. Also who hurt you?

Confirmed pajeet coin. No thanks.

dollar in six months is dope

source? chink if anything.

this tweet just killed DBC on Veeky Forums

thanks chinks

HOLY SHIT AHAHAA
in b4 the price tanks

it is

already 15 cents

Everything on kucoin is.

MUN MISUN MONMSIHUN

THE GUY WHO RUNS THAT TWITTER IS IN THIS FUCKING THREAD HOLY SHIT LMAO

Fuck this coin just waiting for a few vitaliks more so I can at least sell at a profit.

Why the fuck is it still being raped by whale dick?

Are Deepbrainlets the new TRXers? So embarrassing.

Its not whale dick, your coin just sucks and has lots of bagholders looking for any exit.

I can't help but hold though. Don't know what it is. Still believe. Maybe it's fomo. I bought 5k at 16. Held all the way down to where we are again.

>India 2nd largest country
>India doesn't ban ICO's
>China bans ICO's
>USA bans ICO's
>fud this weak

Who do you think invests in all those fucking ICO's biz shills every day? If you see a graph like this for any other coin, it would look exactly the same.

I had never bought a total shitcoin in my life. I had already made 5x profit on my original $200 of Viacoin.

After seeing shit like Tron, I figured "wow, maybe people really are this retarded? I could make some money."

So I traded for DBC and some other Kucoin shitcoins.

I have to lol because I kind of expected this, and it's only play money - but still I want to be rid of this shitbag.

Can someone please go shill it to Youtubers or someone so we can be done with it?

He doesn't need to be in the thread to see the price tank.

Honestly I'll be dead inside if it's $0.10 at end of the month because of this stupid tweet.

This is my first risky hold and I'm still in the green, but the universe is making this an iron hands hold in hell

got twice that

>MONMSIHUN
One of these days...

I'M FUCKING DONE HOLDING THIS SHIT COIN. THAT TWEET PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE.

I HAVE BEEN IN DEEP DEPRESSION THIS PAST WEEK AND I DIDN'T EVEN BUY HIGH. I BOUGHT AT 13 CENTS AND WE'RE BACK AT 14 CENTS. WHAT THE FUCCK GUYS.

why dont you faggots just trade on the swing

hold on brother, we are hitting the stratosphere soon

Gr8 B8 M8

That's what I've been doing and so far so good until I bought at .000166ETH and now its .000144ETH.

Been fucked twice now by these little upticks. I never buy everything at once though so I still had buy orders further down. Made about 5k DBC so far.

Strong FUD on DBC, you know what that means usually. Somebody goes out of their way repeatedly to FUD a coin.. just lol.

Almost 14 cents boys buckle up

sir, pls respect

sir

Kek who of you faggots did this

sabotaging the mission but damn this is funny

>superpower 2020

the poo will be the fuel