nice meme

NEW SHIT ON THE WAY

NEW WHIPS ON THE WAY

beeeee coooooo neeeeeeeeeekt

WE ARE COMING AND WE ARE COMING IN WAVES

Hey hey heeeeey.
Hey hey heeeeeeeee(voice cracks)ey.
Hey hey heeeeeeeey.
Wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassuuuuuup bitconneeeeeeeeeeect.
Hey hey hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York, City New York.
Let me tell you guys that I am so excited, I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing glorious super exciting moment of my life with all of you guys,
and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it.
The world is not anymore the way it used to be.
MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO.
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT!
WOOOOOOOOO!
BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!
We are coming and we are coming in waves. We are starting and we are going to actually go-o-o all over the world we are belting the entire world.
Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP?
And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean around one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis, seven days a week.
WHAAAAAAAAT??

not a scam btw

I am right now independently, financially independently.
I am saying to so many people who said that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game.
“Hey you gonna lose all your money.” My wife still doesn’t believe in me. I’m telling him but honey look this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.”
And I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.”
“Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I'm say “what am I gonna do?”
Then I said to myself, you know what, when I am starting to put 10 thousand dollars a day on her, right on her, you know on her table then she is gonna say WOAH HAHAHAHA YOYOYOYOYO ok thats real.
So guys, I wanna tell you something, faith and belief is the one thing that we all need to be able change the world, and right now I believe that in this groom we have the seed thats going to germinate and its going to explode into an amazing opportunity for us to change this entire world.
I am so proud, I am so honored, I am so excited to be here right now and let me tell you something that each and every one of you has the opportunity to become like those amazing people that we know here from Vietnam. Hey hey my group from Vietnam! Making so much money that they could probably have a real hard time counting it.
HAHAHAHAHA.
So guys let me tell you that I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bitconnect!

WOAH HAHAHAHAHA

carlos matos from NY confirmed satan

this pic is fucking hilarious. is that an e-celeb?

MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO

Bee connneeeeeeeekt!!!

It's some no name rapper call fat nick.

I wish I didn't know this but I do.

I wonder if his wife killed him after the news.

MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO

(scattered cheering)

solid

BITKONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

We should reach out to him and set up a fundraiser of some sort, hes too much of a legend to go down like this.
His wife very well may have killed him, apparently he's married to a man and he says he put his seed in the groom?

>tfw when his wife never believed him

why instead of shooting up a schools don't psychos shoot up ponzi/MLM events like these

LMAO now Thats a good idea

Where is the full transcript?

This is the greatest biz meme. I'm actually crying right now

>Turns out Nick was right all along
>The world is not the same as it used to be mmm no no no
>The markets are crashing

HEY HEY HEYYYY
HEY HEY HEYYYY

BCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

youtube.com/watch?v=MQCLH8vvt6E

>sitting at conference
>hears this shit
>sells immediately
I wonder how many did this